Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

mr trump did not own us, we are in fact laughing at his attempt to do so and are taking the unprecedented step of awarding him 6 Pinocchio's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
excuse me but the worst rating the wapo fact checkers hand out is now bottomless pinocchios

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

excuse me but the worst rating the wapo fact checkers hand out is now bottomless pinocchios

I read an absolutely cutting article about this in The New Yorker.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
everyone knows that pinocchio bifurcates like an amoeba whenever he tells a lie, it's good that the fact checkers used such a well-known reference for their important work

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i'd hardly call trump bottomless

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Flavius Aetass posted:

i'd hardly call trump bottomless

anyone who posts the picture is a cop

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
looks like he's already em-peached to me 😭 😭 😭

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Please proceed, governor.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

northam was in blackface or possibly a klan hood and is still governor lol

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
The prospect of Assange getting black-sited reminded me that they have/had videogames in Guantanamo bay for some prisoners and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes was one of them. Ground Zeroes where you rescue abused prisoners from NotGuantanamo.

https://thenextweb.com/gaming/2017/09/06/guantanamo-bays-video-game-selection-is-better-than-youd-expect/

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Call me when they start awarding Pinochets

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

really queer Christmas posted:

northam was in blackface or possibly a klan hood and is still governor lol

and a rapist is still lieutenant governor.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Rookoo posted:

The prospect of Assange getting black-sited reminded me that they have/had videogames in Guantanamo bay for some prisoners and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes was one of them. Ground Zeroes where you rescue abused prisoners from NotGuantanamo.

https://thenextweb.com/gaming/2017/09/06/guantanamo-bays-video-game-selection-is-better-than-youd-expect/

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/797144376296148992

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trevor Noah to endorse Trump in 2020 because Bernie makes him fear for his millions

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i havent seen any of the daily show since they left hulu and lmao thanks for the weekly (or so) reminder that noah is essentially a real piece of poo poo, or doesn't mind being the mouthpiece for pieces of poo poo

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lol and trump tried to ban all muslims days later

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Eat This Glob posted:

i havent seen any of the daily show since they left hulu and lmao thanks for the weekly (or so) reminder that noah is essentially a real piece of poo poo, or doesn't mind being the mouthpiece for pieces of poo poo

Don't fight the system. Mock the system

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Fighting white nationalism with snarky Facebook updates

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Trump Dedicates Golf Trophy to Hurricane Victims

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

when tina fey was like don't protest nazis, eat cake instead

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i've never been more thankful for the paywall to fade out my vision of a webpage

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
The Daily's Show Trevor Noah DESTROYS massacred mine workers!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
when i was young, i thought the bush in 'bush league' referred to the george w, yet still deciphered the meaning of the phrase anyways

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Finicums Wake posted:

when i was young, i thought the bush in 'bush league' referred to the george w, yet still deciphered the meaning of the phrase anyways

it’s busch league like the beer

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

A whole bunch of #StillWithHer wine moms posting on Twitter about how they keep bringing up B*rnie to their therapists because they can't get over how he betrayed Mother.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Eat This Glob posted:

he’s been a piece of poo poo since before the Daily Show, so I never bothered with it after Jon Stewart left.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQBKNWiWdag

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHUNtkyooiQ

Pawg From Produce
Feb 11, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
Infrastructure Week

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Zuck was gearing up to run for president until he got grilled by the Senate last year.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

sleeptalker posted:

Zuck was gearing up to run for president until he got grilled by the Senate last year.

no he was gearing up until the board told him he'd have to divest from facebook if he ran

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Rex-Goliath posted:

no he was gearing up until the board told him he'd have to divest from facebook if he ran

no it was the first thing.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

sleeptalker posted:

any excuse to post zucc_toast.gif

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Anyone remember anything funny Carly Fiorina did? I feel like she dropped out of the race before anyone got any good digs in on her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

signing up to be ted cruz's vp is pretty funny imo