Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
5k on hermansson @ -138 just based on the amount of strikes the guy throws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Dave Branch typically has some of the worst, most boring fights you can find, but he has also produced some of the most devestating finishes I've ever seen, including slams and big one punch KOs.

Jack Hermansson is tough as gently caress and a good finisher. He seperated a rib in round 1 of one fight and then won by submission in round 2. He's mostly a grappler, though Dave Branch is also a highly respected grappleman from an elite grappleteam.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
drat good call

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
im on a loving roll tonight!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Hahahahaha nice

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

15k on gaetjhe @ +112 its all house money so gently caress it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jase1 posted:

yeah man

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

hell yeah lets roll

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

jase1 posted:

o7

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

jase1 posted:

get 'em!

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I love gambling vicariously through you. Grats so far and good luck on the main.

Edit: woo!

i can still taste him fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 31, 2019

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Congrats!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

jase1 posted:

:toot:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

hell yeah jase! where did that hot streak put you on the night?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I won 20k last night in pool and I think 25k on mma tonight so not a bad weekend so far and I'm heading to a poker game later to hopefully add more to that

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

drat dude. tear em up on the tables!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

goddamn

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jase1 posted:

I won 20k last night in pool and I think 25k on mma tonight so not a bad weekend so far and I'm heading to a poker game later to hopefully add more to that

come to vegas jase

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

jase1 posted:

Yes Jase, come play some poker with us in Vegas

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

No Vegas for me this year. We went to China a month ago and that was our big trip for the year. Plus Vegas really has lost it appeal to me. I can do the same stuff here close to my home that I can do in Vegas so what’s the point of going out there anymore.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
Looking at Dustin at $2.75. I told myself I'd place $50 if he was at $3.

Kelvin is $2.40 as well.

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed
Gone for:
Soukhamthath @ 4.20 - He has a bad rep from the O'Malley fight, but he should have won and he's really big for Bantam. I can't see him losing more than 3/4 times so seems like good value.
Rountree @ 2.60 - I find Eryk Anders to be extremely underwhelming every time I see him, and Rountree has serious power. I count the Johnny Walker fight as a bit of an outlier.
Gastelum @ 2.50 - I personally think this fight is a coin flip so it seems good value to me, depends if Kelvin can get a takedown.
Poirier @ 2.80 - I have to admit I think Max wins this, but this is the best Dustin has ever been and probably ever will be.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

5k parlay on Holloway @ -205, Adesanya @-185 and Rountree @ +160 that pays out about 24k if my math is right.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

jase1 posted:

5k parlay on Holloway @ -205, Adesanya @-185 and Rountree @ +160 that pays out about 24k if my math is right.

i like that bet, tbh

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I like Krylov, Boston Salmon and Max Griffin a bit as well. I think Rountree is way better than Anders

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

rountree as an underdog seems like the best value tomorrow. not sure what else i want yet

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

jase1 posted:

copying this (for much less money obviously)

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
i don't have an opinion on any of the undercard fights but I think Poirier at +165 is good. Holloway can get hit a lot and Poirier has good power. for reasons i can't fully explain I think he's a good style matchup against Max.

Gastelum at +150 is nuts to me, i think he's a clear favorite and i would have bet him down to -200.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wasnt able to get my bet in had a busy couple of days but in spirit what i wanted to do was $150 on gastelum/hollaway/rountree

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

wasnt able to get my bet in had a busy couple of days but in spirit what i wanted to do was $150 on gastelum/hollaway/rountree

Don't you live in Vegas? We have mobile apps

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I’ll book it!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JaySB posted:

Don't you live in Vegas? We have mobile apps

im at work.

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
50 on rountree with the winnings to be bet on poirier. My phone just autocorrected poirier to poorer.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

turntabler posted:

50 on rountree with the winnings to be bet on poirier. My phone just autocorrected poirier to poorer.

your phone cares about your wellbeing

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I could hedge on my parlay but I like the sweat. That last fight one of the best fights I have ever seen.

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

jase1 posted:

I could hedge on my parlay but I like the sweat. That last fight one of the best fights I have ever seen.

god speed

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jase1 posted:

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lets go

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

well drat