Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I live out in rural America, and I've seen some wild poo poo, but nothing I've seen out here is as wild as the van room

Former DILF has issued a correction as of 08:51 on Apr 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:hmmyes:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Like they'd stop at 60

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

We had the $15/hr discussion at work the other day and I was the only person in the office asking the question "but why are we only worth $15?" :negative:

Apparently "there are different tiers of work and we aren't entry level" except they have literally hired people fresh off the street with no understanding of how our system works or prior experience in an office so we are absolutely entry level.

loving Christ people

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Former DILF posted:

I live out in rural America, and I've seen some wild poo poo, but nothing I've seen out here is as wild as the van room

isnt that just plastic siding glued to a mobile home in the first place? Why abandon the theme?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
pre installed shag carpeting great value

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Jerry Cotton posted:

OKCupid has a city :psyduck:
Check your lease, man, because you're living in gently caress city!

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
who needs Alexa to spy on you when we’re already all carrying around multi-aural always on internet connected microphones in our pockets

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

lancemantis posted:

who needs Alexa to spy on you when we’re already all carrying around multi-aural always on internet connected microphones in our pockets

Also, thanks to non-existent privacy laws, your provider will sell all your data! Including location data!

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Former DILF posted:

this owns

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Especially if it's still functional underneath.

Like a redneck escape pod.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cursed

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol i have a 3 hour round trip commute every day and listen to a shitload of podcasts and audiobooks. back when i had a 5 block commute, i also listened to a shitload of podcasts and audiobooks. Now I do it while sitting in bumper to bumper traffic instead of walking or doing dishes or mowing the lawn. it sucks balls, twitter man

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I'd seriously consider it ngl

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

I'm fine with this

*hooks embedded in my cheeks pull my face into a smile*

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

bike tory posted:

hey, that's a free college plan buttigieg might be comfortable with

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

bike tory posted:

I’d take that offer in a second, the worst thing that could happen is I become free of both the bonds of life and debt

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Looks like a trap option to me, I feel like the medical bills you'd acquire are even more insane because lol healthcare

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Crazycryodude posted:

Looks like a trap option to me, I feel like the medical bills you'd acquire are even more insane because lol healthcare

True you'd need to negotiate them paying any medical bills that arise too

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Crazycryodude posted:

jokes on you, sucker. i cant discharge student loans through bankruptcy, but i can do that with medical debt!!!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

oh yeah, thanks for that, biden you turd

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Former DILF posted:

I’d take that offer in a second, the worst thing that could happen is I become free of both the bonds of life and debt

take a dive after a few kicks, bam free college

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

SoR Blaze posted:

I mean it's even baked into the language they choose: a "bouncing" boy or a "pretty" girl, or the fact that the boy cocktail is primarily bourbon and the girl cocktail is a dainty prosecco. Both cocktails sound overly sweet to me though tbh, don't know why you'd add syrup to something that already has ginger ale.

Pretty messed up to give a fetus bourbon no matter the gender imo

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

lol if you think zucc wouldn't recognise someone taking a dive during one of his bought-and-paid beatings

You have to assume they're actually going to beat you unconscious

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

bike tory posted:

beat you unconscious

irl this means "into a coma"

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

also zucc wouldn't actually pay you for it.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

AnoHito posted:

also zucc wouldn't actually pay you for it.

yeah you’ll wake on an island for a round of hunting the most dangerous game

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

bike tory posted:

jeff bezos, laughing: you can pay them a lot less for that AND make a profit off it

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

The Nastier Nate posted:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

How far would an app go that lets you find people willing to be beaten up for money?

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

bike tory posted:

How far would an app go that lets you find people willing to be beaten up for money?

Disrupting the Prize Fighter industry.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
Isn't that already a category on FetLife?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Former DILF posted:

There's more to this than 'I wanted an extra. Room'.

Ge really you can't build extra poo poo onto your house/property. But you can park trailers and cars and poo poo on your property. Up around my area there's rural properties with caravans/campers all over the place people have for storage or poo poo like converted into chicken coops. They're wretched disgusting things but it let's you raise chickens and eggs without getting construction permits.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
that's why *~tiny houses~* tend to have wheels

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

bike tory posted:

I swear there was some dumbass fight club app some silicon valley idiot came out with a while ago

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
what if bumfights, but phone??

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Shame Boy posted:

I swear there was some dumbass fight club app some silicon valley idiot came out with a while ago

lol there's literally no fiction a silicon valley ghoul won't completely misread and make us all suffer for

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

lmao welcome to streetbeefs https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3883865

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bike tory posted:

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

BumFightr