Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

DiggityDoink posted:

i want to see this, first cause eco terrorism is dope but also because that scenery is beautiful

It's really a problem that a lot of eco-terrorism would damage the environment. Like the Dakota pipeline. Or any pipeline. It's tempting to just go cut it, but then you have an oil spill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

pseudanonymous posted:

It's really a problem that a lot of eco-terrorism would damage the environment. Like the Dakota pipeline. Or any pipeline. It's tempting to just go cut it, but then you have an oil spill.

The trick is finding an ecologically unimportant or previously-ravaged chunk of land to do your thing on.

Also don't do a terror or whatever, I'm not your supervisor.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

got any sevens posted:

this was a fun film tonight, its nice to know more people think this is needed
https://youtu.be/U2v3_jHrvBQ

That looks amazing! :stare:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

pseudanonymous posted:

but pipelines spill anyway, and they keep drilling out more oil while the pipe works...

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dick Trauma posted:

That looks amazing! :stare:

aww boooooo it was playing near me on March 31st >:[

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcrYY-5PdgE&t=680s

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Yep, that's pretty much it.

ScrubLeague posted:

this is my retirement plan except more cats than dogs (but still some dogs)

Yeah the dogs protect the gatos from coyotes. it is a good plan.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

pseudanonymous posted:

don’t cut to spill. take a cue from Mexican gangs and steal all the fuel and sell it on roadsides for half the going rate

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

Kitfox88 posted:

owns, tell us more about the 2 cats and 3 doggos at your earliest chance

this is the information sheet the owners of the house/pets left us:

puppo blanco is mine

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Oh my god that is perfect ...how do you rent out someone else's pets like this

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Lando. :unsmith:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

he beat James Buchanon and Andrew Johnson? they got robbed

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Moot . posted:

this is the information sheet the owners of the house/pets left us:

puppo blanco is mine

wanna hug those pets

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/zackwhittaker/status/1116858073627234304

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Hah, is that WikiLeaks retribution?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

further proving every major institutions software system is a leaky piece of crap and the only reason it’s not owned daily is motivation

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Chokes McGee posted:

further proving every major institutions software system is a leaky piece of crap and the only reason it’s not owned daily is motivation

the association whose sites were hacked doesn’t seem like a major institution even (it’s not part of the FBI, but rather a separate 501(c)3).

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Kitfox88 posted:

wanna hug those pets

I had a dream last night that I was staying at that place with the pets and scenery :3:

Anyway:

xerxus posted:

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/1116855482038272000?s=19

He's the first candidate, right?

Leading the way. Protect Rep Omar at all costs.

edit:

WampaLord posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AOC/status/1116859123243655168

She's gonna endorse him and all the donut Twitter people who love her are gonna experience a mass brain breaking all at once

:bisonyes:

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 17:03 on Apr 13, 2019

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

quote:

We asked if the hacker was worried that the files they put up for download would put federal agents and law enforcement at risk. “Probably, yes,” the hacker said.

Ask silly questions...

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Avenatti continues to be a good source of self-owns

etalian posted:

lol

https://www.apnews.com/13dfe6409e7249ae9c56a97ba2c690ed

quote:

Robbins, a former federal prosecutor, said he was surprised Avenatti posted the statement.

“This is the first time I’ve seen someone tweet out incriminating evidence in their own case the same day they were indicted,” Robbins said.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
basta basta goin fasta

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Kitfox88 posted:

basta basta goin fasta

Remember when a bunch of people toxxed for him?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
And the Toxx thread was really funny with photoshops so other people would come in to gawk and would unintentionally Toxx. This happened to Prester Jane

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Elephant Ambush posted:

Remember when a bunch of people toxxed for him?

What was the Toxx, anyway?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean texting the evidence worked for Trump so maybe it’s the bold new legal strat.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Nebakenezzer posted:

What was the Toxx, anyway?

President Avenatti to be sworn in January 2021.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Nukes to Saudi A! posted:

gently caress yes immigrant strike.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Omar is a goddamn hero.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

DONT THREAD ON ME posted:

Omar is a goddamn hero.

She's a lioness and it makes me smile to think that she'll be in that seat long after I'm a pile of dust on a shelf somewhere.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
She's the only politician who I'm sure, if elected president, would not pardon the crimes of her predecessor and would prosecute them instead

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Oh there's a lot if you search by this whole hashtag for it

https://twitter.com/hashtag/IStandWithIlhanOmar

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
even in the happy thread I feel it necessary to remind people that right after Tlaib called a Republican a racist piece of poo poo she later gave him a huge hug in the hallway and apologized for hurting his feelings

omar tho, omar fukkin owns

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Chokes McGee posted:

even in the happy thread I feel it necessary to remind people that right after Tlaib called a Republican a racist piece of poo poo she later gave him a huge hug in the hallway and apologized for hurting his feelings

omar tho, omar fukkin owns

https://youtu.be/UmtuRRhtGQw

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

legendaryRev posted:

I just mean not turning into a complete nihilist in the face of the insanity. I’ve found it to be my only source of solace. The thing that keeps me engaged is good music, and Parquet Courts has been invigorating for me, specifically Total Football. It’s an inoculation for complacency. When I think “gently caress it, none of this matters,”’ they wake me up from that mindset.

That album with Total Football is their best yet, I think. Great stuff. And gently caress tom brady.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/L0vingnature/status/1117314097639563264?s=19

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Moot .1415926535
Mar 24, 2006

lol slash the spare too imo

legendaryRev
May 1, 2008

Soiled Meat

Moot . posted:

I am pet sitting in a house in Rico, Colorado laying around a wood stove with this crowd

being in the mountains, away from lovely people, is the way to go

This looks like a really good time, in a sleeping in the barn with all of the interesting smells kinda way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legendaryRev
May 1, 2008

Soiled Meat

Agronox posted:

That album with Total Football is their best yet, I think. Great stuff. And gently caress tom brady.

I think that these guys might have something going for them. Also, gently caress Tom Brady. Honestly, I could listen to interviews with them on a loop, forever. Art school kids are the best antiseptic for the bullshit in the world.