Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Skwirl posted:

I sometimes wonder what this girl is up to now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz3m_7ozhNo

She's gotta be in her early 40s by now.

oh boy

https://www.facebook.com/IveyAngelo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Honestly, just pull the plug on humanity.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh. Well I'm not a brand, literal Nazi or a confused politician so I don't read or use Twitter at all :shrug:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I saw a swole dumbledore picture and he was called dumbbelldore but now that he’s gay the pic makes a lot more sense. I’ve never seen a gay man who wasn’t incredibly ripped and powerful.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

oldpainless posted:

I’ve never seen a gay man who wasn’t incredibly ripped and powerful.

Now you have. Hello!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

"Female snowflakes" :fuckoff:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

oldpainless posted:

I saw a swole dumbledore picture and he was called dumbbelldore but now that he’s gay the pic makes a lot more sense. I’ve never seen a gay man who wasn’t incredibly ripped and powerful.

You've just never turned on your monitor.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

hyperhazard posted:

"Female snowflakes" :fuckoff:
You know they're terrible people because some of them had :ohdear: blue hair :ohdear:.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Haifisch posted:

You know they're terrible people because some of them had :ohdear: blue hair :ohdear:.

Red and blue hair sounds patriotic to me :911:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/IveyAngelo?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Absolutely nothing has changed.

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Oh hey she's in the next town over from me.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

oldpainless posted:

More like oldtwinkless

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

hyperhazard posted:

What really matters is that she's a TERF, and has a highly visible platform in which to talk about this poo poo.

This is new info to me, got any examples?

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

This is new info to me, got any examples?

https://medium.com/@Phaylen/j-k-rowling-the-blatant-transphobia-of-a-beloved-social-justice-hero-a26b67b83be5

Len posted:

Yeah I'm not sure where in the books people think Dumbledores sexuality should have come up because I went through the books a couple years ago and I couldn't name one place it would fit

They're now making movies where he and Grindelwald are both major characters. They couldn't get Jude Law and Johnny Depp to make-out onscreen?

Jurgan has a new favorite as of 02:53 on Apr 15, 2019

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
"Dumbledore got in them guts, its not in the books, but the subtext is there"

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
I'm so glad I was an Animorphs kid instead of a Harry Potter kid.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

ghost emoji posted:

Yeah, the worst thing that animorphs fans grew up into are the transformation fetishists and at least they keep it to deviantart.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Hardcordion posted:

transformation fetishists

:stare:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Jurgan posted:

https://medium.com/@Phaylen/j-k-rowling-the-blatant-transphobia-of-a-beloved-social-justice-hero-a26b67b83be5

They're now making movies where he and Grindelwald are both major characters. They couldn't get Jude Law and Johnny Depp to make-out onscreen?

I don't even remember them being on screen at the same time

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

ghost emoji posted:

I keep meaning to reread some of those to see if they hold up. I loved Animorphs and Everworld when I was a kid.

Bonus: Applegate is a vocal trans activist and seems to be a decent human being.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

dovetaile posted:

No goddamn 5 year old talks like this, idgaf how many "animes" you'd watch

If they went through all this trouble to write a fake story about not believing in a thing called love, they could've at least made it a jukebox musical set to The Darkness

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Her rendition of the TMNT theme is terrible and not in rhythm. Make an effort, god drat.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

I keep meaning to reread some of those to see if they hold up. I loved Animorphs and Everworld when I was a kid.

Bonus: Applegate is a vocal trans activist and seems to be a decent human being.

I think one of her children is an out transperson.

Animorphs was a great series on the whole, but it was too long, with a lot of ghostwritten filler so Scholastic could keep pumping them out monthly. With a couple exceptions, you could skip everything from books 23-44 and not miss much.

Jurgan has a new favorite as of 21:12 on Apr 15, 2019

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

what the hell kind of business does this.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

Some bar showing a baseball game?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

I learned about it a couple weeks ago while visiting ny wife's uncle.

Every single day, at noon, everything stops while they play the national anthem and salute the flag. I'm not sure if they say the pledge too or not. It's legitimately crazy.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Oh no that's Mission BBQ's whole schtick. They're super "patriotic", IIRC the vehicle they use for catering is some kinda old military one. (Their BBQ is okay but too expensive.)

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

dovetaile posted:

Oh no that's Mission BBQ's whole schtick. They're super "patriotic", IIRC the vehicle they use for catering is some kinda old military one. (Their BBQ is okay but too expensive.)

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Aleph Null posted:

Some bar showing a baseball game?

Kind of bars you go to where people stand when the TV plays the Star Spangled Banner?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

AlbieQuirky posted:

Kind of bars you go to where people stand when the TV plays the Star Spangled Banner?

When I'm watching sports at a bar I always stand for the national anthem, because I'm in line for a urinal, or peeing.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
If you are in a mixed group during US team/canadian team NHL game it is the law to obnoxiously scream along to your anthem imo

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

If you are in a mixed group during US team/canadian team NHL game it is the law to obnoxiously scream along to your anthem imo

Do they play the national anthem before every hockey game? Do they play both when it's a Canadian team and a US team?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Skwirl posted:

Do they play the national anthem before every hockey game? Do they play both when it's a Canadian team and a US team?

They do, actually! They'll play the anthem of the home team first, then the visiting team immediately afterwards :eng101:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Mission BBQ is kinda like the Red Robin of the BBQ world- decent for a chain, unoffensive to anyone in general.
My boss had them cater his wedding, so after watching him start the slow motion ruin of his business, I got to eat corn bread with my coworkers. Would do again.
Also, they hooked me up with a couple bottles of their Old Bay BBQ sauce, and that ruled.

gently caress their fake patriotism shtick though.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Serperoth posted:

More like oldtwinkless

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Jollity Farm
Apr 23, 2010

I feel, if one had a sword and was in dire need of money, they'd sell the weapon before begging on the street. Or attack people and steal their stuff, of course. I'm no expert, but I can only conclude that the ridiculous thing is worth nothing and of no practical use. So not really awesome enough to warrant that facial expression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Danaru posted:

They do, actually! They'll play the anthem of the home team first, then the visiting team immediately afterwards :eng101:

I've never been to a game where the home team was played first