Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/BPZFObB.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Caitlin is a national treasure. Hell, everyone involved with IASIP is a treasure. I'll be sad as gently caress when AP Bio is gone. That and The Mick will rank up there with stuff like Terriers and Enlisted that just tilt me off the planet when I think about them being cancelled long before their time. The gently caress is wrong with you, TV people?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

God I miss you so much, The Mick.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014
Fun Shoe
Just thinking of Jimmy's fight with the girl's soccer team... apologetically throwing haymakers between reminders that they have a big game the next day... what other show could include a scene of that fight at all, much less make it look so entertaining?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Mick was too good for this world.

AP Bio is fine, all the hate comes from the absolute burning white hot fire that was The Mick. By comparison it really is lame. On it's own, against any other comedy on TV, AP Bio is pretty good.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
weird, double post in the year of our lord two thousand nineteen

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

tarlibone posted:

Just thinking of Jimmy's fight with the girl's soccer team... apologetically throwing haymakers between reminders that they have a big game the next day... what other show could include a scene of that fight at all, much less make it look so entertaining?

Jimmy's car work was so good. He never had a fight near a car without using it or ending up on it.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
I'm watching The Gang Get's Analyzed right now and Dennis said that he has a background in Psych from an Ivy League school. Didn't Jack go to Harvard, and his rival is at Stanford, or am I getting it wrong?

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

tarlibone posted:

That and the scene where Ben tries to help the Loser kids by punching them in the face had me rolling on the floor. Like literally rolling on the bloody floor with tears in my eyes. Also during the accidental kidnapping every convo they had with the police using accents to hide their voice. Also.... "if we don't ask for demands doesn't that mean we are just pedophiles?"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/X5vI3C8.gifv

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lmao Ben owned

cheeeeesecake
Aug 16, 2003

Michael Corleone posted:

I'm watching The Gang Get's Analyzed right now and Dennis said that he has a background in Psych from an Ivy League school. Didn't Jack go to Harvard, and his rival is at Stanford, or am I getting it wrong?

Dennis went to Penn if my memory serves correctly. Sadly, it doesn't appear to be in the same universe

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/WKypqNg.gifv

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Fellatio del Toro posted:

I kinda liked New Girl but it's a very sitcom-rear end sitcom. It got pretty bad though around the time they decided to just turn Schmidt into Straight Billy Eichner

Its super generic but if you have nothing else to do it is a good watch. I had a girlfriend who I watched that show with. I was thankfully for New Girl because I didn't have to show watch Friends, The Office or Gilmore Girls for millionth time.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The rear end is where the power comes from!

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

The Mick was such an amazing show that I genuinely forgot that Jimmy accidentally blinded a kid by shooting a firework out of his rear end.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Really? I'm not the one with wet tuna on my cleavage. But I'm not gonna go there.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
I wish they would have sneakily put Fat Mac on the Top 100 Bachelors of Toledo list

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

pahuyuth posted:

I wish they would have sneakily put Fat Mac on the Top 100 Bachelors of Toledo list

i wish all tv shows would put fat or buff mac in there somewhere

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Country Mac best Mac. I bet he could even take Buff Mac in a fight.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Country Mac best Mac. I bet he could even take Buff Mac in a fight.

Country Mac wouldn't need to fight him. He would just chill.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
This is a very self-indulgent post, but I feel I need to throw it out into the universe. Last night I had a very detailed dream about having two kids. I do not have kids, nor want kids ever. But in this dream I had two kids around 12. I was called into my daughter's school because she was having an issue. The school was a cross between a department store and a school. I was called in by her stepdad. Her stepdad was Jimmy from the mick.

Jimmy lives on.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

1glitch0 posted:

This is a very self-indulgent post, but I feel I need to throw it out into the universe. Last night I had a very detailed dream about having two kids. I do not have kids, nor want kids ever. But in this dream I had two kids around 12. I was called into my daughter's school because she was having an issue. The school was a cross between a department store and a school. I was called in by her stepdad. Her stepdad was Jimmy from the mick.

Jimmy lives on.

well did you fight him? otherwise gtfo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Jimmy wouldn't have wanted to fight him. I'm not saying they didn't fight, just that Jimmy wouldn't have wanted to.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Jerusalem posted:

Jimmy wouldn't have wanted to fight him. I'm not saying they didn't fight, just that Jimmy wouldn't have wanted to.

We didn't fight. He was very helpful with regards to my dream daughter. But there was an undercurrent of a feeling that he could start a fight at any moment. But he didn't. Although I often have dreams that continue where the last left off so maybe this is just the set up for me fighting Jimmy at my daughter's school in a future dream. Since my subconscious is apparently filtering in things from the mick, a show I haven't watched in months, I'd say my chances are pretty good if he starts a fight. Hopefully there's something around I can push him in/through.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

1glitch0 posted:

We didn't fight. He was very helpful with regards to my dream daughter. But there was an undercurrent of a feeling that he could start a fight at any moment. But he didn't. Although I often have dreams that continue where the last left off so maybe this is just the set up for me fighting Jimmy at my daughter's school in a future dream. Since my subconscious is apparently filtering in things from the mick, a show I haven't watched in months, I'd say my chances are pretty good if he starts a fight. Hopefully there's something around I can push him in/through.

Make sure he ends up slammed into a car door or hood at some point

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Brawnfire posted:

Make sure he ends up slammed into a car door or hood at some point

Car hood definitely!

But thx for the update and you don't have to post your jimmy fanfic again for my sake... Although, fat mac and buff mac they both came to me in a dream and I gotta tell you we did not fight, no, no. We laid down together in a bed next to each other, and the next morning, we had ourselves a mystery! Since I did not, it must have been buff or fat mac who pooped the bed, and I can't tell who it was! Oohh the humanity

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

sorry i have all this sarcastic anger inside me

Taxenema
Feb 17, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
I admit this last season I zoned out on a lot of episodes of this show, but there were some good ones and I was generally more entertained with it than with previous seasons I guess. The final episode was the best one I thought that Franks insensitivity was funny bordering on too much but the ending pretty much blew me away and I thought it was hilarious and completely unexpected. I love how Macs physique changes from season to season. I’m keeping my finger crossed for an ultra skinny Mac next season like Christian Bale did for the Machinist. Rob McElhenney is one of the best method actors of all time working his craft in television.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Taxenema posted:

I admit this last season I zoned out on a lot of episodes of this show, but there were some good ones and I was generally more entertained with it than with previous seasons I guess. The final episode was the best one I thought that Franks insensitivity was funny bordering on too much but the ending pretty much blew me away and I thought it was hilarious and completely unexpected. I love how Macs physique changes from season to season. I’m keeping my finger crossed for an ultra skinny Mac next season like Christian Bale did for the Machinist. Rob McElhenney is one of the best method actors of all time working his craft in television.

i really dont hope we get skinny mac, as you say hes gonna go machinist on it and i dont think his body can handle that many changes.. christian bale is gonna die at like 62 i have no doubt

anyway every time im reminded i have to rewatch it, its that good. i dance in my mind with rob and the lady and the rain

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

1glitch0 posted:

Jimmy lives on.

The Mick lives on in all of our dreams.

Taxenema
Feb 17, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Krankenstyle posted:

i really dont hope we get skinny mac, as you say hes gonna go machinist on it and i dont think his body can handle that many changes.. christian bale is gonna die at like 62 i have no doubt

anyway every time im reminded i have to rewatch it, its that good. i dance in my mind with rob and the lady and the rain

I remember that scene from the final Nolan Batman movie where Bruce Wayne’s doctor is going over his x-rays and how his body is just completely wrecked from crime fighting and BASE jumping and now I imagine that that was just the real Christian Bale going in for a check-up.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Calaveron posted:

Mick gets her hand broken out of nowhere in the first episode so

Exactly.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Our very own Ronald McDonald has a cameo in the game of thrones season opener.

Putting under spoiler tags cause people whine a lot about GoT spoilers but this image does not actually spoil anything because Rob's character is just an extra.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Our very own Ronald McDonald has a cameo in the game of thrones season opener.

Putting under spoiler tags cause people whine a lot about GoT spoilers but this image does not actually spoil anything because Rob's character is just an extra.

Fat Rich Dead gay Mac!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Nice, most of the GoT writing team have gotten onto Sunny and now Mac gets to be on GoT. Weird crossovers.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
Dee was also an extra in last nights episode:

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Burning_Monk posted:

Dee was also an extra in last nights episode:

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok