Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Facebook Aunt posted:

In Pern blue and green dragons aren't evil, they are just small and weak compared to bronze dragons, so they have no chance of ever winning the competition to mate with a gold queen.

Being a gold dragon rider kind of sucks. There are very few gold (fertile female) dragons compared to the number of bronze (male fertile) dragons. So in mating season all the bronze dragons chase the gold queen competing to mate with her. The rider of whichever bronze dragon mates with your gold dragon is your husband now. You will be compelled to gently caress him whenever your dragons do it.

And IIRC only golds are have female riders? So if you're a girl that's your only chance at being a dragon rider.

Classic children's fiction. Good message.

Oh it gets better. The rider of whichever bronze dragon can catch your gold dragon just fucks you immediately because of your psychic dragon link carrying the extreme heat of your two dragons going to pound town.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Thanks! Your exchange made me realize there is knowledge that makes you stupider!

Imma look at this very good post instead.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 09:37 on Apr 16, 2019

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Are these... Finnish DXM memes?

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I read mpreg as the video file format mpeg and now I don't like you.

Ehhh they both tend to involve a lot of shoving things into containers they don't belong in and the resulting bloat, I'm willing to let it pass either way.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Are these... Finnish DXM memes?

I guess?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I like that even though they hated his guys, he still loved them :unsmith:

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No that's the wrong question ask me what if you had been aborted.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
sensible_chuckle.gif
:dudsmile:
:vince:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/drive45music/status/1117613467123347456

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

Bread Liar

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Facebook Aunt posted:

In Pern blue and green dragons aren't evil, they are just small and weak compared to bronze dragons, so they have no chance of ever winning the competition to mate with a gold queen.

Being a gold dragon rider kind of sucks. There are very few gold (fertile female) dragons compared to the number of bronze (male fertile) dragons. So in mating season all the bronze dragons chase the gold queen competing to mate with her. The rider of whichever bronze dragon mates with your gold dragon is your husband now. You will be compelled to gently caress him whenever your dragons do it.

And IIRC only golds are have female riders? So if you're a girl that's your only chance at being a dragon rider.

Oh okay, I was thinking along the lines of D&D where Chromatic Dragons are evil and Metallic Dragons are good.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Amazing mashup drat

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The GBS thread:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:vince:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Oh my.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

Bread Liar

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

ieglords

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Facebook Aunt posted:

Green dragons occasionally had female riders, since the dragons were female but sterile.

Usually they had male riders, and they explicitly forced their riders to be gay because they would still mate with blue dragons.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Wow this page is spicy as gently caress and my head is on fire.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

dialhforhero posted:

Wow this page is spicy as gently caress and my head is on fire.

Get out of the burning cathedral, dumbass.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Oh yeaaaaah

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Facebook Aunt posted:

Get out of the burning cathedral, dumbass.

No.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug

Counterpoint: Randy Savage is the Spencer's Gifts Rob Zombie

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
e: this wasn't the right thread

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I feel like there's a fine line between increasing representation in media and token character pandering. Why does every single new show have to have a deaf person, a gay person, people of various religions and linguistic backgrounds, etc? Since every show has basically the same lineup of human "archetypes", it feels so much less natural and more like they are checking off boxes for things they need to include to not be attacked on social media.

What a completely normal and not at all loving insane thing to say completely unprompted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Who What Now posted:

What a completely normal and not at all loving insane thing to say completely unprompted.

i thought i clicked on the irrationally irritating movie moments thread gosh