Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Conservative brokebrain haughtily explaining the nuances of male fashion to everyone else, convinced of his own expertise, while wearing the most basic poo poo is so very on brand

scary thing is, to his target audience this is absoluttely mind-blowing advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

cargo cult posted:

is christianity really about helping the poor and emancipation and stuff? the nebulous idea of christianity i have in my head is like liberation theology and stuff but idk if thats actually reflected in reality

Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. 2 Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. 3 Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. 4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. 5 You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the righteous person. He does not resist you.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

the bible is best if you just stick to the jesus parts and ignore the rest of the assholes

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
how does every picture of weird mike give off the energy of, like, being a picture of a dead person.

Like every photo I've seen of the dude seems like it should be captioned with "3 years gone miss you everyday dude!"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bushiz posted:

how does every picture of weird mike give off the energy of, like, being a picture of a dead person.

Like every photo I've seen of the dude seems like it should be captioned with "3 years gone miss you everyday dude!"

Because he has no idea how to pose so he looks like the FB picture that people put up of their rear end in a top hat friend who got drunk and died in a motorcycle wreck.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the guy who drew the crying pepe nazi Notre Dame comic got his twitter account suspended lmao

How'd he manage that? That was a pretty tame comic for twitter nazis.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I can't get over how bad the FIT of those clothes is. Doesn't he have money? The cut of his shirts is incredibly awkward.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

MokBa posted:

I can't get over how bad the FIT of those clothes is. Doesn't he have money? The cut of his shirts is incredibly awkward.

No, see, that helps the approachability. Garbage makes you approachable.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. 2 Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. 3 Your gold and silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. 4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who mowed your fields, which you kept back by fraud, are crying out against you, and the cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. 5 You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the righteous person. He does not resist you.

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

pookel posted:

This is a slur, dude

sorry I just struggle to find words that are strong enough to express how dumb that boy is. I have houseplants that are smarter than him

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

THC posted:

sorry I just struggle to find words that are strong enough to express how dumb that boy is. I have houseplants that are smarter than him

Chud is perfectly derogatory for these kinds of people. It implies a stunted mental state of their own making

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/ryanlcooper/status/1118272372434526209

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the guy who drew the crying pepe nazi Notre Dame comic got his twitter account suspended lmao

"now western civilization is really declining" - @jack

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 213 days!

Wheeee posted:

the bible is best if you just stick to the jesus parts and ignore the rest of the assholes

i'm a fan of the book of job, which is all about God spelling out, in no uncertain terms, that there is no justification for suffering and it's our duty to alleviate it when we see it

of course, it's been used to justify suffering as "part of God's plan" ever since, which is what i understand "blaspheme" to be since God singles this interpretation out as punishable by damnation within that very text

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Maximo Roboto posted:

thought that was Eastern Orthodox converts

I like imagining an uptight waspy nazi trying to sit through all of orthodox easter mass and wincing as old yayas try to force feed him baklava at the post service events.

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Jesus was definitely for the poor and the little guy, but people are bastards so his message was perverted to uphold the existing system of injustice.

My favorite part is in Leviticus where it tells you eating poo poo off the seafloor is an abomination, and then some chud cracking crab is raving about men lying with men offending his Christian values.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Grape posted:

I like imagining an uptight waspy nazi trying to sit through all of orthodox easter mass and wincing as old yayas try to force feed him baklava at the post service events.

jokes on you, none of them actually go to church

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Tetrabor posted:

My favorite part is in Leviticus where it tells you eating poo poo off the seafloor is an abomination, and then some chud cracking crab is raving about men lying with men offending his Christian values.

Sea bugs are delicious, Jesus was a loving idiot.

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

Sea bugs are delicious, Jesus was a loving idiot.

they do, however, go bad INCREDIBLY quickly, which is a lot of why various societies came up with a number of ways to say "PLEASE DO NOT EAT THESE ITS BAD"

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Yeah you should probably avoid shellfish in inland societies without refrigeration.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Leviticus was written about a millennia and a half before Jesus's life

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/NewWorldHominin/status/1114207843412889605

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'm older than this idiot and rainbows were always gay as hell!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Rainbows are still rainbows too. What a loving drama queen.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

lindsay shepherd has always been a bigoted whiner

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The worst thing in the world is people mistakenly thinking you're gay, if you think about it.

I still remember when wearing an earring on your right ear only as a man was a signal you were gay. Now nobody gives a poo poo about that anymore.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Rainbows are still rainbows too. What a loving drama queen.

nope, even the ones in the sky are gay now too

sorry

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

A DOUBLE GAYBOW :qq:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I've never met a person named Lindsay that I liked. Sorry Lindsays.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Admiral Ray posted:

lindsay shepherd has always been a bigoted whiner

is lindsay shepherd the one that tried to kill refugees?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Hellsau posted:

That was one of the blonde ones.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Hellsau posted:

nah she was the grad student at Laurier university that played a thing by jordan peterson for her class and caught a little heat from the administration about it. she recorded the talk she had with her boss and freaked out about her free speech and then invited faith goldy, an actual nazi, to speak at the university. she quickly became a nazi herself with opinions like "wow i'm getting worried about the lack of white babies".

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Dreddout posted:

Chud is perfectly derogatory for these kinds of people. It implies a stunted mental state of their own making

warski is about 50,000 times stupider than your typical chud though

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

nah she was the grad student at Laurier university that played a thing by jordan peterson for her class and caught a little heat from the administration about it. she recorded the talk she had with her boss and freaked out about her free speech and then invited faith goldy, an actual nazi, to speak at the university. she quickly became a nazi herself with opinions like "wow i'm getting worried about the lack of white babies".

my favourite bit was at one point she released a video claiming to have been "a leftist" that was forced to leave the movement because of political correctness

i think in the same video she complained that leftists were unwilling to debate and discuss the, she insisted, very significant differences between "white supremacy" and "white nationalism"

Mr Interweb posted:

nope, even the ones in the sky are gay now too

sorry
i stopped keeping an eye on Shepherd months ago, but checking in on this thread, I see one of her most loyal reply-guys is still at it lmao

https://twitter.com/BobHenryRob/status/1114221512439951360

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 06:50 on Apr 17, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Lindsey Shepard never really took off because she could be hot, but wasn't willing to do the makeup and wardrobe that really gets chuds crankin.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Lindsey Shepard never really took off because she could be hot, but wasn't willing to do the makeup and wardrobe that really gets chuds crankin.
imo she could have got 75% of the way there just by lighting herself properly in her videos. in the one I mentioned, the only light hitting her from the front was her laptop screen, so the result is she looks like a pale, sickly waif. slightly moist too

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

THC posted:

my favourite bit was at one point she released a video claiming to have been "a leftist" that was forced to leave the movement because of political correctness

i think in the same video she complained that leftists were unwilling to debate and discuss the, she insisted, very significant differences between "white supremacy" and "white nationalism"

i stopped keeping an eye on Shepherd months ago, but checking in on this thread, I see one of her most loyal reply-guys is still at it lmao

https://twitter.com/BobHenryRob/status/1114221512439951360

ah, yes, american and canadian culture are famous for non-sexual information.

*watches commercial where a woman fucks a hamburger with her mouth and washes a car with her tits*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The worst thing in the world is people mistakenly thinking you're gay, if you think about it.

I still remember when wearing an earring on your right ear only as a man was a signal you were gay. Now nobody gives a poo poo about that anymore.

now if you wanna signal that youre gay you have to break out the semaphore flags and do a lil dance like youre guiding a hornet down for landing on the deck of an aircraft carrier

\o/ |o/ o// |o|