Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this is the weirdest truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Elton John: Honky Cat plz go.

Honky Cat: no

super sweet best pal

Scientists discover black cats aren't bad luck, they just seem that way because all your good luck was used up encountering a nice kitty.

Splatmaster posted:

I've NEVER eaten ANCHOVIES!

I haven't had none yet, because I know it isn't good!

It's like eating a pound of salt that has a fish flavor to it.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Farecoal posted:

they called the second gamecube, the gamecube one

lol

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Harold Fjord

super sweet best pal posted:

Scientists discover black cats aren't bad luck, they just seem that way because all your good luck was used up encountering a nice kitty.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

super sweet best pal posted:

walking under a ladder isn't bad luck, the ladder just protects you from bad luck while you're under it. afterwards all that bad luck Final Destinations up with you

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Christoph

This is amazing.

It could also be "huge unexplained gap in work history"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

I was a receptionist for an office full of loan processors in the 80s. My job was to keep borrowers from bothering the processors so they could work. I had 10 lines lit up from 9 to 5.

That is kind of how I remember the processors except they were also women and hot.

Rolling Nuns
Watch 'em go!

alnilam posted:

I'll show you a joke not worth making a thread about... if you turn your screen off :twisted:

for a good joke press alt-f4

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

Rolling Nuns posted:

for a good joke press alt-f4

classic

----------------

Harold Fjord
Clicking here makes all your wildest dreams come true.

Goons Are Gifts

Phone users are brutally immune to any of those. Take that, joksters!!

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
The floor was clean so the pancakes didnt really fall on the floor. They just sort of went down for a sec then back up. How many do you want?

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

mountaincat posted:

The floor was clean so the pancakes didnt really fall on the floor. They just sort of went down for a sec then back up. How many do you want?

did they land syrup side up?

----------------

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
No they were dry so you can put on whatever you want now. The butter and syrup also fell on the floor but, you know, closed container and everything, so they are good to go.

ButtTheShitmanFart

The worst that is, the worst that was, and the worst that ever will be.
Going up to girls at S&M parties and saying "Hey is this guy bothering you?"

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
The Ring except it's an edible and if you take it you'll be super high in seven days

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747

ghost emoji posted:

The Ring except it's an edible and if you take it you'll be super high in seven days

happy 4/13!

----------------

FactsAreUseless

A very homophobic cleaning product called Orson Scotch Guard

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
corporate mascots doubling up with sidegigs to make ends meet

mr clean now also reps for rogaine

----------------

Harold Fjord

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

got any sevens posted:

mr clean now also reps for rogaine

It comes out that Mr. Clean causes hair loss. Stoners everywhere are FURIOUS.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
led zeppelin except all the mythology and lord of the rings references are replaced with simpsons references

canyoneer

we come from the land of albany
in upstate new york where the hams are steamed

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
Babe I'm Gonna Steam Hams

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
how years ago
in days of old
when magic filled the air
somebody had to take the babysitter home
then I noticed she was sitting on her sweet can
I grabbed her sweet can
oh just thinking about her sweet sweet can

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
Donut of the gods...will tempt our mouth to new lands

----------------

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
there's a lady who's sure
all that glitters is gold
and she's buying an escalator to nowhere

Cubone

when she gets there, she knows,
if the stores are all closed,
with a word she can trade it all for what's in this box

canyoneer

Cubone posted:

when she gets there, she knows,
if the stores are all closed,
with a word she can trade it all for what's in this box

there's a man named snrub
who suggests where to spend
all the money from the nuclear waste bill
and a man with a plan
to put springfield on the map
but the idea is more suited for shelbyville

Cubone

quote:

there's a sign on the wall
but he wants to be sure
' cause you know sometimes words have two meanings

Cubone

canyoneer posted:

there's a man named snrub
who suggests where to spend
all the money from the nuclear waste bill
and a man with a plan
to put springfield on the map
but the idea is more suited for shelbyville

lol btw

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
joke seen in the wild:
what if soy milk was just regular milk practicing spanish?

----------------

Manifisto

got any sevens posted:

joke seen in the wild:
what if soy milk was just regular milk practicing spanish?

lol

what if "la bamba" was actually a marketing jingle for a tofu imitation of capitan?

ty nesamdoom!

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
It came from documentation:
Test-Driven Development with Python: Obey the Testing Goat: Using Django, Selenium, and JavaScript 2nd Edition, Kindle Edition

Obey the testing goat, y'all.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

FactsAreUseless posted:

:five:

got any sevens

by Cyrano4747
on my bus route i pass a place called 'espresso dental' that sounds too intimidating to enter
will the patients be trying to sip a latte between scrapes?
or will the dentist be so jittery you're trying to not scream when they drill you?

what are some other businesses that shouldnt be combined?

----------------

The X-man cometh

Manifisto posted:

lol

what if "la bamba" was actually a marketing jingle for a tofu imitation of capitan?

Was this after they stopped making the tofu marinara sauce?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Wolverine sits quietly, alone in his thoughts. He's in the classic Rodin's "Thinker" pose, chin on fist, knee on elbow. Just then, Cyclops sneaks up on him, blown up paper bag in hand and POPS the bag with a loud report. A familiar *snick* is heard as Wolverine's claws shoot out, unbidden...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Cubone

I was supposed to learn how to use comic hyperbole in theater class back in high school, but our drama teacher was so bad...

(how bad was he?)

he was so bad, I do not know how to use comic hyperbole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Cubone posted:

I was supposed to learn how to use comic hyperbole in theater class back in high school, but our drama teacher was so bad...

(how bad was he?)

he was so bad, I do not know how to use comic hyperbole