Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Is that Odo on the left?

Whoever it is is only just learning to stand like a human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Is that Odo on the left?

No, Odo can actually pass for a decent human being.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Fantastic standers, the whole family

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
One on the right has some good childbirthing hips.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Just 3 men with some sort of XY disorder

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

One on the right has some good childbirthing hips.

Yeah, but it's still weird to see them on a real doll like that.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

why do they stand weird

how is it possible for a human being to stand weird

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

why do they stand weird

how is it possible for a human being to stand weird

Remember, these people can afford the best tailors in the entire world.
The cut of those suits are the most flattering they could possibly be.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Nah, Donald trump specifically has badly tailored suits because he think it makes him more businesslike, imposing or powerful.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm having a good feeling about spandex today! said the extremely well paid tailor, who unbeknownst to everyone had just suffered minor stroke, and went on to cause world war three

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Shut up Meg posted:

Is that the ultra-rare 2016 era Donald Trump action figure?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Shut up Meg posted:

Mediocre tailor enters Trump Tower. Tells Donald that he's an amazing tailor and that he admires and respects Donald. Donald hires mediocre tailor. Tailor makes mediocre clothes, but Trump has successfully surrounded him with sycophantic yes men. Everyone says suits look great. Trump thinks his tailor is great. Outsiders comment on bad design of suits. Donald labels them as "haters", "idiots", and "losers". Trump is not bothered by the opinions of haters, idiots, or losers, and so continues wearing his bad suits with pride.

That's it. Perception is everything, confidence is king and there is no objective truth wrt Trump.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

LawfulWaffle posted:

Mediocre tailor enters Trump Tower. Tells Donald that he's an amazing tailor and that he admires and respects Donald. Donald hires mediocre tailor. Tailor makes mediocre clothes, but Trump has successfully surrounded him with sycophantic yes men. Everyone says suits look great. Trump thinks his tailor is great. Outsiders comment on bad design of suits. Donald labels them as "haters", "idiots", and "losers". Trump is not bothered by the opinions of haters, idiots, or losers, and so continues wearing his bad suits with pride.

That's it. Perception is everything, confidence is king and there is no objective truth wrt Trump.

You forgot the steps where he orders a ridiculous number of suits, refused to pay for them, bankrupts the tailor, then it all happens again with a new tailor.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

nice racks

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Drone_Fragger posted:

Nah, Donald trump specifically has badly tailored suits because he think it makes him more businesslike, imposing or powerful.

The Russian connection.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

According to IMDB, Lisa Kudrow was never on Dr. Who, and there's no episode in the series called "The One With The Cybermen" or any plausible variation. Is this from an awards show or comedy special or something? Please respond, this is v. important.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Ah, I see what you did there. Easy mistake to make.

Cybermen are the silvery-metal ones with head-handles. You're thinking of Autons, which are the plastic dummies brought to life.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Elfface posted:

Ah, I see what you did there. Easy mistake to make.

Cybermen are the silvery-metal ones with head-handles. You're thinking of Autons, which are the plastic dummies brought to life.

I see one Adipose in the middle there.

Also, tag thyself: http://www.thedoctorwhosite.co.uk/doctorwho/characters/aliens/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The POTUS doing his fan-favourite "hey look I'm standing like Dick Butt" routine.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
This is what it looks like when sentient garbage puts on its human suits and poses for a photo

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007

Wild to think that racists will still exploit the people they hate

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Big Dick Cheney posted:

Wild to think that racists will still exploit the people they hate

Whaddua mean 'still'?

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Don jr. and Ivanka look pregnant.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Those sure are some wavy-rear end bricks. Does anyone recognize where it was taken?

I want to believe

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Drone_Fragger posted:

So this has actually been covered. Trump wears baggy suits to conceal his fat.

I’m not even joking. That’s literally it. If he looks boxy, nobody can know he’s basically Jabba the Hutt.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

chitoryu12 posted:

I’m not even joking. That’s literally it. If he looks boxy, nobody can know he’s basically Jabba the Hutt.

What's with the dinky little watch?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

big watch would make his hand look even more comically small

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Pookah posted:

What's with the dinky little watch?

Look at the flab caught between the golf glove and the watch. That watch must spring across the room when he unhooks it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I don't need a bigger watchband! I've always worn this size!!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

chitoryu12 posted:

Isn't this literally what the average american looks like nowadays? Isn't your country grotesquely fat

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

The Bloop posted:

Those sure are some wavy-rear end bricks. Does anyone recognize where it was taken?

I want to believe

I don't recognize the location, but I ran it through FotoForensics on a lark

Doesn't look touched up.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Zzulu posted:

Isn't this literally what the average american looks like nowadays? Isn't your country grotesquely fat

Not all of it. Just the bad parts

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Zzulu posted:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
There is a lot of dumb fair food to make fun of but "single piece of grilled, non-breaded, white meat" is probably not causing an obesity epidemic

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

Zzulu posted:

Yes. We all look like that.

Also, every British person has horrible teeth, every French person has horrible body odor, every Chinese person is a terrible driver, etc.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Ferrule posted:

Yes. We all look like that.

Also, every British person has horrible teeth, every French person has horrible body odor, every Chinese person is a terrible driver, etc.

Finally, someone ready to tell it like it is! What're your opinions on so-called quote "climate change" unquote?

MrXmas
Apr 10, 2006

Let's Get Sweaty

The Bloop posted:

There is a lot of dumb fair food to make fun of but "single piece of grilled, non-breaded, white meat" is probably not causing an obesity epidemic

Pork is technically red meat

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MrXmas posted:

Pork is technically red meat

yes yes WELL ACTUALLY all livestock are classified as red meat and also strawberries aren't berries and eggplant are etc etc

but the point was that he isn't fat from eating an occasional grilled pork chop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m more concerned about the lack of grill marks on that poor piece of meat. Sad.