Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Spoiler :synpa:

episode 3 maybe:

LadyPictureShow posted:

There's a guy that put up alleged leaks for episode 3 which he claims he got from an employee in India:

Lines up with the spoilers for episode 2 so I may be wrong about the Gendry/Sansa Nruling the North in a loveless marriage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Here Lies House Baratheon

Gods, They Were Dumb Then

Kylaer
Aug 4, 2007
I'm SURE walking around in a respirator at all times in an (even more) OPEN BIDENing society is definitely not a recipe for disaster and anyone that's not cool with getting harassed by CHUDs are cave dwellers. I've got good brain!
What's with this spoiler warning poo poo, we're in The Bad Thread.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

if dolorous edd dies an ignoble death i think i might actually be done with this tripe

i know it’s going to happen but god drat he’s one of the good ones

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Well that was garbage. I mean it’s all garbage but they’re setting it on fire now. Cool Ghost cameo though.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The episode didn't have any action because they spent $73,000,000 on that one shot of Ghost.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Kylaer posted:

What's with this spoiler warning poo poo, we're in The Bad Thread.

If those are the only deaths its pretty lame tbh.

Also GRRM 100% wrote Arya+Gendry

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Also, AJORAHai has a valyrian steel sword and he is 100% shoving it in Dany's heart and it's coming out on fire.

I mean for gently caress's sake it's even named Heartsbane.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I gotta say GRMM is an absolute fucker but the lack of talent of the show's writers is so evident since they stopped being able to use any dialogue he has written.

and yet I watch because it's the only ending I'll ever get. trolling myself

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474
Jan 12, 2006

eat your vegetables dot com

d&d don't actually remember there were books

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Jesus christ LotR and the Blackwater episode managed to get all this pointless poo poo out of the way in like 10minutes and still fit a full battle in why do we need 60 more minutes of people having awful conversations about the same dumb bullshit.

Please reboot this show starting at joffs death

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
This is absolutely loving pathetic writing. Getting through these last 4 episodes is going to be a struggle.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I love that the entire episode was fan service exclusive to the show.

Arya/Gendry, Tormund/Brienne, Dany joking about Jon Snow's height, Sandor and my beautiful angel-voiced Beric, Sansa and Theon, No Worm and Misandry, Jorah and Lyanna, etc.

Just one bit of kibble thrown to the fans after another.

GET ON WITH IT BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Jon: Rhaegars my dad.

Dany: I just hosed my nephew My boats dragons throne!!!

Skratchez
Dec 28, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

hobbesmaster posted:

If those are the only deaths its pretty lame tbh.

Also GRRM 100% wrote Arya+Gendry

Well, initially it was going to be Arya+Tyrion but that would be icky because he'd already married her sister :P

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

No Worm and Misandry

this is so good

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

how much of this show's cast at this point is only still around because they have cool voices

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I need Beric to narrate everything.

Record him saying every word and sound in every possible inflection so he can voice everything.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

What was the point of sending Bronn again when her merc army fast travels to winterfell in 2 days.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

Did we really need another setup episode?

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474 posted:

d&d don't actually remember there were books

I just got to the Ghost of High Heart chapters while re-reading the books so hearing that song was weird and seemed kind of out of place.

Was the ghost of high heart even in the show?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Did we really need another setup episode?

So we can poo poo more money than the Lord of the Rings trilogy on the upcoming battles oh poo poo that went fast here's six hours of more horrible dialogue.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
the show is so loving terrible it's amazing, so many characters doing nothing, saying nothing and nothing happening.

and they still managed to put a sex scene in the show.

tormunds giant story owned so i give it a 4/10

Taxenema
Feb 17, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
That Arya scene really took me off guard and it was rather icky. Pretty crappy episode in general and honestly the whole thing seems really uninspired. But then you have moments like Ser Jorah getting Heartsbane and that gives me a lot of hope that at least the battle scenes might be pretty much 100% awesome with Ser Jorah and a bigass greatsword killing zombies like Guts from Berserk.

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe
gently caress this show is bad. The knighting and the giant story and the intro sequence are good though.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Well, unless they’re pulling a super hard left turn at the last minute I think all those “Tryion betrays Dany and is put on trial and executed” spoilers are definitively bullshit after tonight, right?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I love how the dothraki are such obvious forgettable cannon fodder they dont even warrant any overly sentimental "we're gonna die tomorrow" scenes

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Unormal posted:

gently caress this show is bad. The knighting and the giant story and the intro sequence are good though.

They put almost all of the good actors together in a couple scenes and it was the only good part of the show.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

banned from Starbucks posted:

I love how the dothraki are such obvious forgettable cannon fodder they dont even warrant any overly sentimental "we're gonna die tomorrow" scenes

Yeah, I sure would like to hear earnest discussions from "Rhakaro" about how all northern girls in the foreign land are too fat/skinny/whatever to bed with.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

nine-gear crow posted:

Well, unless they’re pulling a super hard left turn at the last minute I think all those “Tryion betrays Dany and is put on trial and executed” spoilers are definitively bullshit after tonight, right?

Unless he's wrongfully executed because people think Cersei coming to gank the loser in those EP3 spoilers were planned by him and his luck with sham trials finally runs out.

Though again, they have wikipedia in a chair, they know all the answers to all of this poo poo and he's holding back for dramatic effect.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Tyrion's current narrative as Hand rhymes with Tyrion's past narrative as Hand.
It's poetic, so that is likely what we're getting.
I have low expectations.

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jon: Rhaegars my dad.

Dany: I just hosed my nephew My boats dragons throne!!!

"oh great, another blood relative who fucks me and thinks the throne is his. loving men. Where's another golden crown when you need one."

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

MoaM posted:

I have low expectations.

Well he is rather small.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Good dunk.
:hfive:

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
They have 6 episodes left and they spend two of them on bad reunion special drama. It’s really astounding.

The only reunion I did want to see was Lyanna Mormont and Jorah, which would have been fun, but we missed most of it and only got a tiny sliver of fun.

Tormund continues to own, Jaime knighting Brienne was cool, everything else was bad

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
I really wish Emilia and/or the writing team could....elevate...Dany's scenes with Sansa and Jon. Those had the potential to be cool.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's pretty difficult to write for two actors, the leads of the show no less, who are objectively bad at acting.

Sophie Turner's not exactly the best actor either but she's better than Emilia and Kit

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Dany and jon fly dragons while Creeds song Can You Take Me Higher plays in the background

Unormal
Nov 16, 2004

Mod sass? This evening?! But the cakes aren't ready! THE CAKES!
Fun Shoe

Dany and jon fly dragons while Creeds song Can You Take Me Higher plays in the background

Unironically an improvement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
I actually thought the one scene with Dany and Sansa this episode was the first time I was impressed with Emilia Clarke's acting - she really changed her whole demeanor, tried her best to find middle ground and showed some empathy.

It kinda got stupid at the end, but after 6 seasons of Dany being solely an imperious oligarch, it was a nice change of pace.