Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

pathetic little tramp posted:

In that Dr Pepper Jesus thing - how are the Dr Pepper crosses... existing? Do they just have a big wooden cross behind them that they're glued to?

Empty boxes, hot glue, and tape. Tape can get enough tension on the boxes to keep the shape rigid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

zxqv8 posted:

Who will continue to manufacture any product for babies if it has to be 99.999% safe? (and the 30 death count is not fully attributable to the product, by the way)

I like that this dude thinks 5 9's of safety is somehow exorbitantly difficult to achieve, let alone for deaths caused by the product itself and not something the product is protecting you from.

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
-edit wrong thread-

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
edit: ^^ :iiam:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Peanut President posted:

also that sign behind the crosses says "thanks for 69 great years"
nice

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

Shame Boy posted:

I like that this dude thinks 5 9's of safety is somehow exorbitantly difficult to achieve, let alone for deaths caused by the product itself and not something the product is protecting you from.

To be fair to the baby killing machine if design revisions and recalls cost more than $9.6 million per life saved then its more than the life is worth.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

pathetic little tramp posted:

I wonder if someone can find that little girl kneeling in that exact same position in some other photo on the web

This is not going to end well.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

I just got this after reading it like 5 times

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Peanut President posted:

I just got this after reading it like 5 times

I don't get it, is it just a play on PBUH like mine was or am I missing something?

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

Shame Boy posted:

I don't get it, is it just a play on PBUH like mine was or am I missing something?

piss christ

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Gnossiennes posted:

piss christ

Ohhh

I didn't get that either and had to look it up, I guess I'm just dum :sigh:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Shame Boy posted:

Ohhh

We've been waiting for you to notice for 9 years.

(nah solidarity comrade)

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUNRl3kAATk

kill your virtual landlord

Homocow has issued a correction as of 05:46 on Apr 22, 2019

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

so we really are living in a cyberpunk dystopia, huh

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
just fly bouncy penises by them, it worked in second life

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/wgeary/status/1018863807773446145?s=21

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer

what the hell is this entropia game. Literally never heard of it and it looks awful

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Shame Boy posted:

Ohhh

mr pibb isnt a well known soda, and piss christ ain't exactly the mona lisa as far as pop culture ubiquity goes.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Watching new season of Hoarders, feels like it fits with the thread

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

:gizz:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

i want to loving throw up

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
id like that graphic more if there was some integral going on to show volume total increasing over time

larper
Apr 9, 2019

Looks like we sold all the guns sometime around 2017

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Eat This Glob posted:

mr pibb isnt a well known soda, and piss christ ain't exactly the mona lisa as far as pop culture ubiquity goes.

I mean, it was a pretty big deal back when America still cared about scandals or religion in the crude protoworld of 200X. Also you take that back about M. Pibb Esq.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Very brave of coke to encourage veterans to shoot themselves

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

T-man posted:

I mean, it was a pretty big deal back when America still cared about scandals or religion in the crude protoworld of 200X. Also you take that back about M. Pibb Esq.

please my father was Mr. Pibb, call me Pibb XTRA

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Tired: woke brands

Wired: woke Disney heirs?

https://splinternews.com/more-disney-family-class-traitors-please-1834211581

https://twitter.com/abigaildisney/status/1120085585161592832

Please ignore the ongoing feud between the Disney family and Disney CEO's dating back as far as Mike Eisner, this is definitely Real CompassionTM

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

That looks like a soldier about ready to save the VA a bunch of money.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

suicide by diabetes

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
dying for coke's sugar profits-!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Marketers figured out every millennial longs for death, I'm looking forward to next year's "buy a Ford, get cyanide" campaign.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

What's blue Sprite?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The stupid thing is the US won't let you export personal arms, even something as inconsequential as a hunting scope without a $2000 export permit. :argh:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

T-man posted:

piss christ is almost as old as i am, and I'm old as poo poo

but i have no beef with señor pibb. he is a good, unpretentious man and i enjoy his spiced cherry soda every once in a while. I def. prefer him to dr. pepper, who insists you call him that even though he isnt an md, just some guy with a humanities doctorate

Coolness Averted posted:

please my father was Mr. Pibb, call me Pibb XTRA

lol

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Outrail posted:

The stupid thing is the US won't let you export personal arms, even something as inconsequential as a hunting scope without a $2000 export permit. :argh:

Well yeah, why would they want competition.

SheepThrowinBoy
Sep 20, 2003

"Joel, what are these films
supposed to teach us?"

"We're born, we die, & there is
a lot of padding in between."

I guess these are all over the place:

https://twitter.com/jabbernathy/status/1108086563299344384?s=21

quote:

The last thing we need to do, though, is deny any corporation the right to exercise its religious freedom. Pilgrims founded this country so companies like Kroger could proudly build Christian displays out of whatever brand happens to be on sale in a particular week, and it would be un-American to criticize the practice.

SheepThrowinBoy has issued a correction as of 21:26 on Apr 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

This is something, right here.