Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

BlazeEmblem posted:

Nice. Those look better than Iskandar's animations. Any news about his animation update? Or buffs? Or anything?

Iskandar had an animation update back in 2018 back when they redid F/Z, I'm not sure what you're looking for on that front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDwmqsgDMvs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

Salieri only gets bonus damage so he's probably not important or not there, but Babbage gets the full damage/bond point bonus.

Also not necessarily true, there's a line right below that part of the announcement where it says bonus servants aren't necessarily in the story.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

My Little Conquerer Can't Be This Cute :allears:

I will somewhat miss the enormous doof factor of his current "Drop a horse on 'em" NP, but this is a vast improvement over his current sprite (Holding sword out like a goon) and animations (lackluster)

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Iskandar had an animation update back in 2018 back when they redid F/Z, I'm not sure what you're looking for on that front.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDwmqsgDMvs

:classiclol: Forgot about that.

I still say Alexander's new animations are better.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Rorahusky posted:

Gudako may poo poo as a mage, but he/she also does have a literal army of super powerful legends at their beck and call. The Clocktower knows that if they try to start poo poo without being very careful, their entire organization could wind up as little more than a smoking crater in the middle of London.

Actually they don't know poo poo about poo poo and thought Romani and davinci got all the poo poo done in part 1

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

Stairmaster posted:

Actually they don't know poo poo about poo poo and thought Romani and davinci got all the poo poo done in part 1

Tbf Romani did get poo poo done

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
He was busy donating money to the last twitch streamer left alive and trying to buy doujins on Amazoness

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Alright, I think I can finish this in time. On the last pillar in the final singularity now, and I think I have until 10:00pm tonight to do that quest for the mystic code that expires tonight.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I mean.

What are the odds that a few Clocktower mages have mused about offing Gudako and one of the Clairvoyant servants has politely but discretely let the Hassans know?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
Sherlock Holmes has travelled outside of Chaldea in the past, so there's really nothing stopping the Hassans from doing so, true.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Holmes is a massively special case, given he's been deliberately wandering between singularities without usage of Chaldea's system somehow.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
We also go to Hawaii, so everybody can travel outside of Chaldea.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Yay, I finished and have the dumb mystic code!

I ended up using two full revives during the final singularity. I expected to need one during the 1.5M Goetia, but I also got unlucky and barely needed one during the final fight.

Clawtopsy posted:

I mean.

What are the odds that a few Clocktower mages have mused about offing Gudako and one of the Clairvoyant servants has politely but discretely let the Hassans know?

Gudako is basically a military asset at this point with all her servant contracts.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Clawtopsy posted:

I mean.

Every morning my Gudako wakes up, she brews a cup of coffee and looks out the window to see a bunch of gae bolgs buried in the snow.

They're sticking something but why pay attention to that~

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I hope we get more Hassan’s some day

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

i'll be happy with a gramps interlude

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm sure narita will finish sf before this game shuts down and we can finally get like five out of all the cool and good servants in there :sigh:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Billzasilver posted:

I hope we get more Hassan’s some day

Only 17 left.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

30 minutes to maintenance, time to clear out your ap, since the game will be down for 7 hours.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
like youre going to stop iskandar going to buy a new RTS

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Waver reports: Iskander has been defeated in the Holy Grail War by Crusader Kings 2.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

So happy that I finished all the story stuff needed for the event. Now I can chill out again.

In the process of doing all that story content (which was great - Babylonia kicked rear end and makes me excited for future story content) I accrued a bunch of quartz - enough for like four or five 10-rolls. That's not exactly "likely SSR" territory, but hopefully I'll at least pick up the 5* CE with Gil, since it looks cool.

BlazeEmblem posted:

30 minutes to maintenance, time to clear out your ap, since the game will be down for 7 hours.

Gah, I was in the middle of trying to grind bones, since I need 2 more in order to do Drake's next ascension. I at least got Nero Bride's third skill from her level 70 ascension (I used some of the silver apples that were just handed out to grind today's Saber/Rider XP daily).

Alien Rope Burn
Dec 5, 2004

I wanna be a saikyo HERO!

BlazeEmblem posted:

I have around 150 golden apples, I'm cool.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1120640786301722625

Cursed game

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
Is anyone really surprised?

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

With all those improvements, a giant event and an already long maintenance, it was almost assured.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

More delays means more apologems. :tipshat:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

lmao of course even this is filled with Emiya bitching

Cursed indeed

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I hope it's within the next couple of hours. I'd like to get started before I have to go to sleep for an early work start.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Please start exactly when I get home from work, 2 1/2 hours from now

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm barely awake and have to be at a flight in 4 hours but here

CCC Servants

i'm dead

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Maint ends in like 12 minutes as of this post, if anyone didn't know.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Captain Baal posted:

I'm barely awake and have to be at a flight in 4 hours but here

CCC Servants

i'm dead

Kingprotea should be 10/10 for the kaiju voice lines alone :colbert:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

Maint ends in like 12 minutes as of this post, if anyone didn't know.

j/k

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
No solo days for Passionlip or Suzuka, huh. I guess it was always a distant dream.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Downloadin

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Oh Snapple! posted:

lmao of course even this is filled with Emiya bitching

Cursed indeed

I don't even understand what anyone is upset about with that.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

NP2 suzuka and Melt in 4 ten rolls. Good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Cuntellectual posted:

I don't even understand what anyone is upset about with that.

What if I told you that this embarrassing constant meltdown over fixing blackface is only a prelude to an even greater meltdown when they de-creep Abby.