Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ethanol posted:

I hope everybody dies

Except for some random lannister soldier who looks around, sees a crown, puts it in and walks away as the screen fades to black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
TVIV has been arguing for 10 pages about whether it's ethical or not to be horny for Arya

The answer: it's fine, but also, lmao, why?

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The episode was worth it for Tormund’s giant titty suckling anecdote and Brienne’s face as he recounted it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ethanol posted:

This show sucks

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Except for some random lannister soldier who looks around, sees a crown, puts it in and walks away as the screen fades to black

puts the crown in his butt and ill be ok with it

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Tormund was thinking on the whole journey. What story am I gonna tell this huge woman to impress her.

The time I hosed a 15ft tall monster and then sucked on her titty for 3 months.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Tom Gorman posted:

Tormund was thinking on the whole journey. What story am I gonna tell this huge woman to impress her.

Clearly, he figured 'she'll see where I'm going with this one' :pervert:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ElGroucho posted:

TVIV has been arguing for 10 pages about whether it's ethical or not to be horny for Arya

shut the gently caress up

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

ElGroucho posted:

Some goons'll sperge out on this subject at baffling length. At least they're discussing a (kinda) real person this time instead of one of their dumb loving schoolgirl anime waifus.

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

This show is poo poo and everyone who made it is poo poo.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Tom Gorman posted:

In his culture that pretty much guarantees you get to rearrange some wildling woman's guts.

The loving kneelers have no appreciation for the sheer alpha move of killing a giant, loving his wife, and being suckled at her enormous tits.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

In his culture that pretty much guarantees you get to rearrange some wildling woman's guts.

The loving kneelers have no appreciation for the sheer alpha move of killing a giant, loving his wife, and being suckled at her enormous tits.

:razz:

Issy
Jul 15, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=N0iZGMXpquQ

Communist Bear posted:

This show is poo poo and everyone who made it is poo poo.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

hell yeah tormund giantcock

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Dongicus posted:

shut the gently caress up

lmfao

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Bran kills the NK with a Breaking Bad style wheelchair bomb made of wildfire. The NK dies, cut to Emilia Clarke giving an apology for her acting, cut to fake Sansa stripping on stage with Bronn, Jamie, Tyrion, and Davos musing below for 40 minutes.

<end of Game of Thrones>

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Bran kills the NK with a Breaking Bad style wheelchair bomb made of wildfire. The NK dies, cut to Emilia Clarke giving an apology for her acting, cut to fake Sansa stripping on stage with Bronn, Jamie, Tyrion, and Davos musing below for 40 minutes.

<end of Game of Thrones>

I'd be down for that

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

ElGroucho posted:

:chloe:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

DoctorGonzo posted:

lol that girl aint atractive and i already asked for mel

also i hope theon doesnt die, that alfie dude its a great actor and his character deserves better

This is some pages back but I give Alfie Allen all the credit in the world for going from point A (have his sister write a song about him being a lazy unemployed pothead) to point B (role on a massively popular premium cable show) when many actors actually end up closer to the former than the latter

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

homercles posted:

hell yeah tormund giantcock

wtf it hasn't even been 24 hours yet

e: who am I kidding, this was someone's sleepless Sunday night

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Started the HBOnow free trial last night and was all excited and then I watched both episodes and immediatly regret my decision not to watch this crap for free later

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
this show makes me feel like im part of something, ya know?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

You are, with 99.9 percent accuracy, sexually attracted to computer components. Never reply to me ever again.

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
I hope some boring dialog borings on some boring people

what a loving snoozefest

fake arya's butt kinda cute tho

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Damo posted:

dickon

on what? your chin?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

WonderfulWino posted:

I hope some boring dialog borings on some boring people

what a loving snoozefest

fake arya's butt kinda cute tho

wait what that was another fake?

this show is real poo poo

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Wait, why the hell would the NK even bother with Winterfell?

They have dragonglass weapons, the castle ditched and staked with dragonglass spears. They have two dragons, Bran's spooky powers, an army of eunuch badasses who don't feel pain. So why bother? It's literally the best chance the NK can give them.

He should just go around Winterfell, leave them to starve while he finds a 20,000 strong army of unprepared idiots he can turn into golden ice zombies. March on King's Landing, add another million or so to the ranks THEN march on Winterfell, which will probably just be down to a single dragon and Sam eating everyone else because Sansa is an idiot and doesn't have near enough food put away.

fakeaccount
Jun 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Why didn't they just march everyone to the opposite side of King's Landing from the NK's army?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why did they come to Westeros in the first place. They could have hosed off to...wherever land and enjoyed the sun.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It turns out that the white walkers were a deliberate hoax all along and Cersei's zombie was just a prank by Dr Frankenstein in her employ.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

They have dragonglass weapons, the castle ditched and staked with dragonglass spears. They have two dragons, Bran's spooky powers, an army of eunuch badasses who don't feel pain. So why bother? It's literally the best chance the NK can give them.

He should just go around Winterfell, leave them to starve while he finds a 20,000 strong army of unprepared idiots he can turn into golden ice zombies. March on King's Landing, add another million or so to the ranks THEN march on Winterfell, which will probably just be down to a single dragon and Sam eating everyone else because Sansa is an idiot and doesn't have near enough food put away.

They actually explained that. He's going to attack because he wants to kill the Three-Eyed Raven/Crow (forget which one it's called, Bran). Bran is the key to the memory of humanity, and NK wants to wipe humanity from the world. So killing Bran is like flashing the BIOS.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Ned's bones are in Winterfell? Are we sure? I doubt he or Robb or Cat got buried.

Robb was such a goddamn idiot it is funny to watch Season 2 and 3 again, and how Bolton's face just falls every time the idiot does another idiot thing.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Goddamn I wanna flash the bios on the whole show

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

I just hate how they were like "We need to go north to get a zombie to get Cersei on our side." In the process, they lose Thoros, Benjen, a bunch of nobodies, and a dragon. And they show Cersei and she double-crosses them. That whole useless process was just entirely so someone could come up with a way that the Walkers could conceivably get a dragon to skip a battle scene at the Wall.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

They could have just found a dead frozen dragon somewhere and skip the whole ridiculous fire sword fight.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Cowslips Warren posted:

Ned's bones are in Winterfell? Are we sure? I doubt he or Robb or Cat got buried.

Robb was such a goddamn idiot it is funny to watch Season 2 and 3 again, and how Bolton's face just falls every time the idiot does another idiot thing.

Back in S2 as a show of good faith, Tyrion gave Catelyn a wooden crate which had Ned's bones in it so he could be buried in the crypt.

I assume she had them sent along to be interred.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Plan Z posted:

I just hate how they were like "We need to go north to get a zombie to get Cersei on our side." In the process, they lose Thoros, Benjen, a bunch of nobodies, and a dragon. And they show Cersei and she double-crosses them. That whole useless process was just entirely so someone could come up with a way that the Walkers could conceivably get a dragon to skip a battle scene at the Wall.

i'm sure universal consensus is that was a terrible plot line and truly bad writing, I've never seen anyone even try to defend it.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

But winter is coming, which as we all know is terrible for military campaigns. He needs to force a fight with his winter-immune ice zombie army right away!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Why didn't the White Walkers and Night King just sail around the opposite side of the Earth and come up from the south? Is there a Wall the other way/side?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

They actually explained that. He's going to attack because he wants to kill the Three-Eyed Raven/Crow (forget which one it's called, Bran). Bran is the key to the memory of humanity, and NK wants to wipe humanity from the world. So killing Bran is like flashing the BIOS.

it's not like they are in a hurry based on how slowly they have moved in s7(green is jon, red is NK):

just sit there, use your homing ice spears if the 2 dragons try to burn you and just let the army starve itself. then you get even more recruits for 0 effort.