Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Like nwoWolfpacTV, I too am happy to celebrate how wrestlers have moved away from repressed trauma leading to self-destructive behavior and are instead leading happy, fulfilled lives.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Jerusalem posted:

loving crazy that Vince McMahon has taken to posting on Wrestle Forum.

I didn't know Vince was a Jay White fan (the guy who posted this apparently has a Jay White avatar and signature).

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Like nwoWolfpacTV, I too am happy to celebrate how wrestlers have moved away from repressed trauma leading to self-destructive behavior and are instead leading happy, fulfilled lives.

Bad news!

https://twitter.com/nWoWolfpacTV/status/1118960646064955398?s=19

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I mean maybe he has a point guys, look at this.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you drink beer, you're a real tough guy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Cavauro posted:

if you drink beer, you're a real tough guy

and gently caress kids.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

AHHHH NWOWOLFPACTV YOU RAT! YOU WEREN'T CELEBRATING THE POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT IN PRO-WRESTLING LIFESTYLES AT ALL! HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME THE DISINGENUOUS THROWBACK CELEBRATION, NWOWOLFPACTV!?!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Missing fact: Borne died at 55 because of it, and never fulfilled his potential.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

it's really weird that a guy with a working time machine used it to give a teenager in 1989 a twitter account.

Seriously this dude's whole account is pro-click, this is a man literally saying wrestling was better when the workers were killing themselves with drugs and has a bunch of people backing him up.

Also called ROH Ring of Cucks

OldTennisCourt fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Apr 20, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Missing fact: Borne died at 55 because of it, and never fulfilled his potential.

Didn't he OD on opiates?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Didn't he OD on opiates?

Mostly.

quote:

Osborne was found dead on June 28, 2013, in the Plano, Texas apartment he lived in.[22] Though no weapons were found near his body, and police said the death appeared accidental, they launched a precautionary homicide investigation.[23] The cause of death was later determined to be an accidental overdose of morphine and hydrocodone. He also suffered from heart disease, which had been a contributing factor in his death

In the sense that the heart disease probably made it harder to survive the OD.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/HistoryMakerDJS/status/1119246021345841153?s=19

https://twitter.com/HistoryMakerDJS/status/1120354326424227841?s=19

https://twitter.com/HistoryMakerDJS/status/1120351496867065856?s=19

https://twitter.com/HistoryMakerDJS/status/1120324041255133185?s=19

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I say to you two things in response: what and also lmao

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
I have no idea who the gently caress that guy is so I just assumed it was a weird indie promo or some poo poo but for gently caress's sake it turns out he's actually "Known as a Controversial Figure, a Game Changer, a Dream Crusher and much more!"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

So...any context other than a guy being butthurt about an argument on a message board or Twitter ?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol of course he does a TNA podcast

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I should start posting like that.

YOU SIT THERE, MASSRAFTER, LIKE I DO NOT HOLD YOUR LIFE IN MY HANDS? LIKE I AM NOT THE ONE WHO SPEAKS THE WORDS OF DEATH AND LIFE?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I also use Twitter to cut promos at randos

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Please don't copy-paste my efed promos without my permission

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Endless Mike posted:

I also use Twitter to cut promos at randos

poo poo, I wish people used Twitter for that exclusively, instead of a disturbing amount of white power enabling

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Benne posted:

Please don't copy-paste my efed promos without my permission

I also thought that this was a rp account but social media allows for people to vent their toxicity without any checks or balances. It's all very ridiculous.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

sorry wrong thread

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Thauros posted:

sorry wrong thread

You, Thauros, do not know the disaster you have called upon your house! I hold your future in my hands, and my hands are closing. Make this mistake again, and I will bring my fist upon you!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Thauros posted:

sorry wrong thread

Endless Mike posted:

You, Thauros, do not know the disaster you have called upon your house! I hold your future in my hands, and my hands are closing. Make this mistake again, and I will bring my fist upon you!

Someone make a "Thauros gets fisted" GDT thread, tia

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Ill post some quotes a bit later since I am on my phone right now but it seems like Rhea fans have found their defense of her and boy its real dumb.

"The guy PAID to be insulted. And the word she used is a casual part of most peoples vocabulary!"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the old “gamer words” defence

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

DarkstarIV posted:

Ill post some quotes a bit later since I am on my phone right now but it seems like Rhea fans have found their defense of her and boy its real dumb.

"The guy PAID to be insulted. And the word she used is a casual part of most peoples vocabulary!"

I've seen some people argue that its more acceptable to say in Australia which is bullshit too.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Was it the c word?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

I Before E posted:

Was it the c word?

No. The f word used to attack lgbt people.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Oh that's a bummer

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Fancy?

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

FICKLE!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

French

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

quote:

Somebody donated to the stream and asked to be insulted. There was no actual hate speech or abuse going on, it was just a bit of fun. Letting that word slip out was a silly mistake on Rhea's part but absolutely not something worth calling for her head over.

quote:

I loving hate todays society and the fucken SJW mentality. Holy gently caress, you cant say anything in this world I can somewhat understand dropping the n word or something similar but using 'c***' and 'f*****' especially being an aussie... like come on bruh.

quote:

Saying f***** to your mates in a friendly/banter way is totally acceptable in most parts of the world, nothing wrong with that as well.

These people...:psyduck:

God bless WrestleForum. They even have an "ANTI SJW SAFESPACE" thread now.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

DarkstarIV posted:

These people...:psyduck:

God bless WrestleForum. They even have an "ANTI SJW SAFESPACE" thread now.

it would be sweet if that was a honeypot thread and they banned every poster in it but that's unlikely.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

look if you don't feel comfortable saying it while going down on your mom, there's a good chance you shouldn't say the word

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Oh have a bonus quote.

quote:

People that get offended by words shouldn't be called humans. I'ts offensive to me to be considered the same species with those braindead snowflakes.

:ironicat: coming from the people who hate being called smarks.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

"Listen guys, I just think everyone who gets mad about being dehumanized isn't human. Seems perfectly normal and acceptable to me"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

'The f-slur' is the shortest way to not-say it that I've found.