Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Codependent relationships :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EBB posted:

Codependent relationships :smith:

<3 u boo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh, I meant that guy's story. I have been there though and co-dependent relationships are not healthy for either person involved.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I was implying that you and I have a codependent mod/sometime IK relatioah it's not really funny

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

poo poo that coulda been me easily.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

goatsestretchgoals posted:

not enough pixels

:perfect:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

MrUnderbridge posted:

Why isn't there an emote for junior enlisted wives?

:byodame:

:zaurg:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The trainwreck gif but with a 3 Series BMW crashing into a Mustang

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

canyoneer posted:

The trainwreck gif but with a 3 Series BMW crashing into a Mustang

Then a lifted truck falls from out of frame, crushing the remnants, explodes, scattering babies like spiders from an egg sac.

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

https://twitter.com/SixBrownChicks/status/1121096958486118404

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Ghosting so brutal it should be called a poltergeist :stare:

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Brutality from the relationships thread

https://mobile.twitter.com/SixBrownChicks/status/1121096958486118404

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I'm experiencing deja vu

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Lotta dudes in reception got the dear john letter, and going by the way they reacted I'm pretty sure it was the right move as the girl would've ended up on the 6 o'clock news.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I wish mine would have dumped me in Basic.
I thought that would be the breaking point in a bad relationship. It wasn't. :-(

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/04/23/coast-guard-service-members-face-drug-charges-alaska.html

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.
Wasn't me...

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

wait can you enlist after major skull surgery

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Traditionally the lobotomy comes after the contract is signed.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

plz tell me that clickhole is related

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article229712439.html

Spoiling food and suffocating sleeping CPAP users in the name of readiness

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I hope all those civilians sue the poo poo out of the Army.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

EBB posted:

Oh, I meant that guy's story. I have been there though and co-dependent relationships are not healthy for either person involved.

:same:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

is you printing merch for a criminal fukkin conspiracy?

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
Cockfighting?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

canyoneer posted:

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article229712439.html

Spoiling food and suffocating sleeping CPAP users in the name of readiness

You left out the best part:

quote:

“We understand the exercise conducted caused concern for many within our community and surrounding areas... For that, we apologize,” said a statement posted late Thursday on the Fort Bragg Facebook page.

“However, we had to identify ways to keep #FortBragg mission capable,” the post said. “Department of Defense requires military installations to conduct readiness exercises on an annual basis. The intent is to determine the readiness and resiliency of the installation in a real-world scenario.”

The apology was accompanied by a photo of Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers spy movies.

https://www.facebook.com/fortbraggnc/photos/a.153849337969508/2423755107645575/?type=3

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

shame on an IGA posted:

is you printing merch for a criminal fukkin conspiracy?

I hope that kid gets DFSed.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Godholio posted:

I hope that kid gets DFSed.

Most state DFSs have been systematically defunded to the point where they can almost manage to take into custody the kids that DFS knows their parent is going to kill. Even if they did take this one, they'd turn the kid over to Grandma, who 'raised' dad.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
DCFS works really well in Illinois.

/sarcasm

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
Oh man I almost forgot about this one. We had a guy who saved up a poo poo ton of leave who worked shift work so he used his leave to take off every Friday he worked while on day shift and would just do the regular cut/split shift almost everyone did at night/on the weekend. The Air Force knew he was gaming the system hardcore but was too pussy to tell this SrA nobody to gently caress off so like the day after he got out they made it a “rule” you couldn’t take like every Friday you worked off. What a stupid bitch organization with missiles and machine guns can’t tell a bald 22yo to gently caress off to his face.

We did the math and this dude worked some disturbingly low number of days a month. Still wasn’t even close to the laziest/worst person in the flight.

Double edit: All the god drat illiterates but that’s a post for another time.

Cenen fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Apr 29, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

the idiocy was not taking every wednesday.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Cenen posted:

Oh man I almost forgot about this one. We had a guy who saved up a poo poo ton of leave who worked shift work so he used his leave to take off every Friday he worked while on day shift and would just do the regular cut/split shift almost everyone did at night/on the weekend. The Air Force knew he was gaming the system hardcore but was too pussy to tell this SrA nobody to gently caress off so like the day after he got out they made it a “rule” you couldn’t take like every Friday you worked off. What a stupid bitch organization with missiles and machine guns can’t tell a bald 22yo to gently caress off to his face.

We did the math and this dude worked some disturbingly low number of days a month. Still wasn’t even close to the laziest/worst person in the flight.

I'm pretty sure the idiot is you for being mad someone used their leave efficiently

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
I’m not really mad at him, more confused they only made it a rule you couldn’t do it only after he got out. So weird they couldn’t/wouldn’t tell him to knock it off while he was in or why it only had the balls to make the announcement after he was out if it was apparently such an issue.

Jimmy Smuts
Aug 8, 2000

Possibly because that sounds like a stupid rule that he could've fought back against and won

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Jimmy Smuts posted:

Possibly because that sounds like a stupid rule that he could've fought back against and won
Yeah this.

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
Pretty much why I posted it in the idiots thread. It was awkward how they did it immediately the day after he got out but tried to make it seem like it wasn’t because of him. From what I remember it wasn’t even strictly enforced much after a while anyway. Jokes on the Air Force though the person who announced it ended up getting kicked out for psychiatric problems. I think she’s married and divorced the same guy at least twice by now and constantly yelled at him on Facebook about never seeing his his kids before I unfriended her.

This was the same person who said it looked “messy” that I had two stacks on paper on my desk that I was sorting and that some brigadier was coming through and I needed to clean it up. Two hours after he was supposed to show he speed walks past our clinic with his head turned in the complete opposite direction. Got to stay late and finish sorting charts. Kind of glad her life fell apart.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I asked if I could take every Monday off for the rest of the year with my accumulated leave when I was in and they told me to gently caress off. Still mad.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Cenen posted:

I think it’s you who should be loving off. It’s his saved leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Cenen posted:

He played the game and won. A rare sight :unsmith: