Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

Aramek posted:

Solution: Don't wear jeans. Wear slacks, they are nicer and more business like anyway.

Same with t-shirts, just wear polos instead. They look and feel better, and are made of better material.

I'll do what I want. You're not my REAL dad!

Coffee And Pie posted:

Full tracksuits are the only solution. Sinbad knew.

I have a tracksuit on standby for after I master a convincing enough Russian accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Trap loving sprung on all of the stinky bois ITT jesus christ

Wash your clothes.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

but anderson cooper doesn't

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Aramek posted:

Solution: Don't wear jeans. Wear slacks, they are nicer and more business like anyway.

Same with t-shirts, just wear polos instead. They look and feel better, and are made of better material.

Give me your lunch money. You're just going to waste it on nerd clothes anyways.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Thrift store clothes, specifically.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Aramek posted:

Thrift store clothes, specifically.

That's where the best clothes come from.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Hey guys what's goin on in he:yikes:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Why would my pants smell if I bathe regularly and always wear clean underwear ? Your torso and your legs have very different stink profiles

Solice Kirsk posted:

My solution is to wear jeans, but not be a weirdo about raw denim or fades. It's a tent material that miners wore so they could stand in muddy creeks with pockets full of metal.

How often do you wear your jeans to go stand in muddy creeks??? Pretty much every staple of men's fashion has long since abandoned its roots and is now all about looking good

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Girlfriend gave me an iPad mini 4 so now I’m searching around for fun apps and games. Hoorah. Coming from android, this is pretty weird.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Girlfriend gave me an iPad mini 4 so now I’m searching around for fun apps and games. Hoorah. Coming from android, this is pretty weird.

Alpaca Evolution and its sequels are iOS classics if you never tried them on Android.

:evilbuddy:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Why would my pants smell if I bathe regularly and always wear clean underwear ? Your torso and your legs have very different stink profiles

How often do you wear your jeans to go stand in muddy creeks??? Pretty much every staple of men's fashion has long since abandoned its roots and is now all about looking good

Well I just went fishing so I can honestly say yesterday, but it was a lake. I'd say men's fashion is more dependent on buying clothes that actually fit than dropping $500 on jeans. It's pretty easy for a guy to look well dressed.

edit:
Please note I never look well dressed. Except at work, but I hate wearing suits.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Bought a Bittboy, since I wanted a pocket emulator. This can do a decent amount for less than $50!

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Dewgy posted:

Alpaca Evolution and its sequels are iOS classics if you never tried them on Android.

:evilbuddy:

I remember when the iOS games thread discovered Alpaca Evolution and it was just magical.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Get some of the great digital versions of board games and you can play 2 player with her. It's by far the best use for an ipad IME.

Patchwork
Splendor
Jaipur
Carcassonne
Laterns: The Harvest Festival
Lost Cities
Ticket to Ride

plenty more if you want to get into more complex games

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice

Bought a house! :grovertoot:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Aaaaaaa gratz!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Congrats. You broke the cycle of gross talk & reminded me I wasn’t in the AUG thread.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Took my wife and I 10 years, but bought a house last year on 12 acres, cleared out some land, put up a poo poo ton of horse fencing, and finally brought these two Rocky Mountains home.

stevewm
May 10, 2005

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Congrats! Now you get to have fun discovering (and hopefully fixing) all the terrible poo poo the previous owner did! :D

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Etrips posted:

Took my wife and I 10 years, but bought a house last year on 12 acres, cleared out some land, put up a poo poo ton of horse fencing, and finally brought these two Rocky Mountains home.

Took me a minute to realize we're not in the BWM thread. (Though from what I hear if you're stabling them yourself and don't go nuts on horse psychics its not terrible)

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

An official reproduction of a 1967 poster advertising a Pink Floyd show at the UFO club, signed by the one of the original artists. Silk screen printing, looks great in person (and good lighting)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

El Laucha posted:

An official reproduction of a 1967 poster advertising a Pink Floyd show at the UFO club, signed by the one of the original artists. Silk screen printing, looks great in person (and good lighting)

does it glow under UV?

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
I know it's unintended, but I love the one upmanship going on...

I bought a house!
I bought a house, 12 acres of land, horse fencing and two gorgeous horses!

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

Guilty posted:

I know it's unintended, but I love the one upmanship going on...

I bought a house!
I bought a house, 12 acres of land, horse fencing and two gorgeous horses!

I didn't include all the other stuff my wife bought... tractor, ZTM, run in shed, electric fence, horse trailer, random XYZ item... :negative:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Got this pair of Reebok Royal Astrostorms. Not expensive and pretty light and comfortable.

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

does it glow under UV?

Nope, these were intended to be put out on the streets. The colors in person are bright, the silver bits are shiny.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Etrips posted:

I didn't include all the other stuff my wife bought... tractor, ZTM, run in shed, electric fence, horse trailer, random XYZ item... :negative:

Grats on your four legged giant idiots! :toot:

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

OniPanda posted:

Grats on your four legged giant idiots! :toot:

We like to call them food driven meatheads.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Negrostrike posted:

Got this pair of Reebok Royal Astrostorms. Not expensive and pretty light and comfortable.

do shoes not have laces anymore?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Well we no longer live in the 1700s

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
No pics but my two wives of 11 years just bought a house on 13 acres for our 3 horses

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

No pics but my two wives of 11 years just bought a house on 13 acres for our 3 horses
Only one house!?

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Not judging you for having multiple wives, but 11 years old is pretty young

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

JPrime posted:

do shoes not have laces anymore?

Lets me check.

Some do.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Flipperwaldt posted:

Only one house!?

Good luck having happy wives with average lot sizes of 6.5 acres, lmao!

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Not judging you for having multiple wives, but 11 years old is pretty young

They're actually thousands of years old but have taken the form of young humans, dont judge please and thank you

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

El Laucha posted:

This is awesome!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
You could've made a bid on this beauty...

https://twitter.com/BBolander/status/1120734981427539975

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

quote:

Historical Texans burial plot in front yard

:stare:

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

All that for $400,000? Yeah the inside is a horror show but it could look decent once you dump everything and repaint it. I need to get out of California.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
1830 the lady of the lake by sir Walter Scott, 6$ in fantastic condition

1965 LOTR box set, 12$ also incredible condition
1923 diabetes mellitus textbook 4$
1910 local author poetry 4$

gently caress I love my local antique bookstore.