Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Pro-tier capybara!

two very excellent capybara indeed!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Sunday axolotl bakes a cake!

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Chill la Chill posted:

:nice:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

it's 4:20am on a wednesday and i'm hoping for magnificent frobs!

:glomp:

e: shoutout to Ant Crew!!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Apr 23, 2019

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

kalel

Wednesday is gonna rule you guys

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

it is Mr Wednesday my dudes

wotan requires a frog to chill out and be cool in a tree for nine days

Goons Are Gifts

It is 3:53 am on this beautiful, warm and calm night. Also, according to my wednesday alarm clock right now it says that
Today is wednesday, my dudes

Goons Are Gifts

Today might be a chill day

Goons Are Gifts

friends

Goons Are Gifts

https://i.imgur.com/ys2eaTZ.mp4

Never fight with a wednesday

Goons Are Gifts

the wednesday is in you

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Really enjoying this wednesday celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBclaR6RUpg

Stoner Sloth

some fine and excellent wednesdays there!

I love the feet on this guy:

Goons Are Great posted:

the wednesday is in you

but all of them are great!!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

This frog is very fast. So fast it’s actually next Wednesday frog

Shadow225

plap plap plap

It is Wednesday, my dude

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Shadow225 posted:

plap plap plap

It is Wednesday, my dude

Hello it’s your Wednesday delivery

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would like to maybe kids a frog and have it turn into the Wednesday frog so every day is Wednesday forever

Stoner Sloth

These are Toxin Crew Wednesdays! They are casque headed frogs - they have little venomous spines in their skulls and highly mobile heads. As a defense they basically head butt things with enough force to pierce their own skin and stab whatever they're defending against.

Apart from being pretty metal this is also quite effective since their venom is about 25x as lethal weight for weight as that of Brazillian pit vipers... don't mess with the Wednesdays or ask them why the long face!

Stoner Sloth

Chill la Chill posted:

Shadow225 posted:

plap plap plap

It is Wednesday, my dude

Chill la Chill posted:

Hello it’s your Wednesday delivery

hamjobs posted:

I would like to maybe kids a frog and have it turn into the Wednesday frog so every day is Wednesday forever

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Stoner Sloth posted:

These are Toxin Crew Wednesdays! They are casque headed frogs - they have little venomous spines in their skulls and highly mobile heads. As a defense they basically head butt things with enough force to pierce their own skin and stab whatever they're defending against.

Apart from being pretty metal this is also quite effective since their venom is about 25x as lethal weight for weight as that of Brazillian pit vipers... don't mess with the Wednesdays or ask them why the long face!

More importantly, can I pet them???

Stoner Sloth

Chill la Chill posted:

More importantly, can I pet them???

Only if you have the blessing of the particular Weednesday in question - they probably are pretty chill with yobbers tho i'm guessing; just make sure not to startle them because they pack quite a punch (headbutt)!!

ScrubLeague

:wedass:

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Licking a Wednesday to get high

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
It is Wednesday my dudes.

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Licking a Wednesday to get high

Smolking up with a Wednesday to get him high

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

is it true that today is Wednesday my dudes

It is true

Every day is Wednesday if you believe

Goons Are Gifts

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stoner Sloth

that wednesday has seen some crazy poo poo

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I hope everyone's wednesday has been blessed by :wedass:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Stoner Sloth posted:

:nice:

----------------

schmarson

MY DUDES

Chill la Chill posted:

The party never ends with Wednesday and friends!

Ahhhh cute!

Shadow225 posted:

Good Capybara.

Another friend decided to visit!

Chill la Chill posted:

Happy last Wednesday of April!

Stoner Sloth posted:

Goons Are Great posted:

the wednesday is in you

Chill la Chill posted:

Really enjoying this wednesday celebration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBclaR6RUpg

Chill la Chill posted:

Stoner Sloth posted:

Looks like it might be Aparasphenodon arapapa too. https://amphibiaweb.org/species/7315 I could be wrong. Real cool though since I haven't seen this one before!

Lol! See y'all next month!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Wednesday asserting dominance being the middle of the week. Nice.

Stoner Sloth

schmarson posted:

Looks like it might be Aparasphenodon arapapa too. https://amphibiaweb.org/species/7315 I could be wrong. Real cool though since I haven't seen this one before!

Lol! See y'all next month!

You're probably right friend - froggos aren't an area of expertise for me, just thought it was cool about crazy venom headbutt Wednesdays! seen an xray of their skulls - looks insane, all those little spikes! I think the top guy is Bruno's casque headed frog which is the particularly dangerous one so be careful when giving him pats!

and thanks for your own good Wednesday - that's one handsome froggo and i like your style :)

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

kalel

so that was definitely drawn by a goon right

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

kalel

tuesday tapir giving friday capybara a nose wiggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

SciFiDownBeat posted:

tuesday tapir giving friday capybara a nose wiggle

hello tuesday tapir! you arrived just in time to usher me into another glorious wednesday in half an hour!!