Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
you know it's bad when stephen miller looks better than you by comparison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and lol his mom was a model

still is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqGH_WqrsVg

keep her away from dalmatians imo

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

IDGI?

:confused:

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Smart move by oooo to piggyback on the Tesla name and immediately signify they have a more attractive electric car in 8 letters.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Ok so their name is oooo from now on, stealing that

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Ok so their name is oooo from now on, stealing that

yeah it's a shame they had to drop the o after losing the olympics lawsuit

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Sagebrush posted:

still is

jesus christ wtf

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Sagebrush posted:

still is

[[urge to purchase old-fashioned robot oil intensifying]]

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
grahms, i'd like to intruhduce ye to me mutha:

*bats fly out of a cave*

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

awoooodi

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

still is

Wait is that the old lady that was in an episode of high maintenance???

Dang if so, I liked that episode.

E: it's not, whew. https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9581686/?ref_=m_tt_ep_pr

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Apr 25, 2019

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

and lol his mom was a model

lmao

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
god the parallels with Trump just keep coming

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Tesla stock below 240, at a new 52-week low. Does anyone know how low it has to get before Elon gets a margin call?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
afaik not specifically, but sub $230 was getting thrown around in the grey thread

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

"the pure electric e-tron sportback concept is looking forward to the formula E event in Berlin"

Its a throw with the feathered glove at tesla and a joke about how teslas limp home after 2 minutes on the track.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
anyone who gives him money is a loving dupe anyway, so it'll probably be no big deal

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

infernal machines posted:

afaik not specifically, but sub $230 was getting thrown around in the grey thread

im fully erect

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

MomJeans420 posted:

Tesla stock below 240, at a new 52-week low. Does anyone know how low it has to get before Elon gets a margin call?

it’s at a 2 year low actually

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

buy high, sell low

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

MomJeans420 posted:

at this rate he's never taking it private... he had funding secured and everything

BobHoward
Feb 13, 2012

The only thing white people deserve is a bullet to their empty skull

leftist heap posted:

at this rate he's never taking it private... he had funding secured and everything

i'm sure in elon's mind this is all the sec's fault or something

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

am considering taking tesla public at $240. funding secured.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

MomJeans420 posted:

word is that Kimbal will be margin called first if it stays below 250

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
tesla death watch prediction: q4 2020

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

i was convinced they'd be bankrupt by the end of last summer and here they are still limping along because i overestimated the intelligence of the investment community

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Rex-Goliath posted:

i was convinced they'd be bankrupt by the end of last summer and here they are still limping along because i overestimated the intelligence of the investment community
theres a famous bit of folk wisdom that often referenced when people are considering shorting a company thats clearly headed for the rocks: the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I was looking at buying some puts @ 200 3 days ago, this morning they would have been ~35% up, now they're 69% up (nice)

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Rex-Goliath posted:

the market can st-

FMguru posted:

theres a famous bit of folk wisdom that often referenced when people are considering shorting a company thats clearly headed for the rocks: the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

lame the sec and elon agreed to a consent judgement that just makes the old one much more specific

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rex-Goliath posted:

TSLA is a meme stock and the share price has no legitimate attachment to whether the company is solvent on a day to day basis.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

evilweasel posted:

lame the sec and elon agreed to a consent judgement that just makes the old one much more specific

You thought sec/court was going to go hard on a rich person? Unless said rich person steals from other rich persons (madoff) they usually just walk away with a slap on the wrist.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
yes, except even the slap on the wrist was met with elon going "gently caress you sec, you're not my real dad!" and the judge was all "he's right not to respect you"

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

infernal machines posted:

yes, except even the slap on the wrist was met with elon going "gently caress you sec, you're not my real dad!" and the judge was all "he's right not to respect you"

And he is, because they're not following through on anything.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Rex-Goliath posted:

the stock price doesn’t matter concerning bankruptcy. when bear sterns filed for bankruptcy it closed the day before at like $75 and then Tuesday the following week JP buys its assets at $2 a share

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Vomik posted:

the stock price doesn’t matter concerning bankruptcy. when bear sterns filed for bankruptcy it closed the day before at like $75 and then Tuesday the following week JP buys its assets at $2 a share

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the terror group TSLAQ. i am not, under any circumstances, "considering taking tesla private at $4.20"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Vomik posted:

i'm not talking about stock. they got several liquidity injections over the past year that kept them barely alive

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Grace Baiting posted:

issuing correction on a previous post of mine, regarding the terror group TSLAQ. i am not, under any circumstances, "considering taking tesla private at $4.20"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Grace Baiting posted: