Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

kiimo posted:

Uh Kansas City media is on fire right now. For the first time in all of this I wonder how much longer Reid will be coach. I cannot overstate how big of a firebomb is going on right now there.

Hill will not be on this team for long I guarantee it. They have a Frank Clark press conference scheduled today. Imagine how that is going over.

Why would Reid take the fall for this? He didn't draft Hill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

Nah but if you have a guy like that around, he makes the whole franchise start to...

...reek.

I didn't even mean to do that.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

the question is: which 2nd will BB completely flub?

I don't care; if Harry stays healthy, then the draft will be at least a moderate success.

...he won't stay healthy, will he?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

mdemone posted:

Nah but if you have a guy like that around, he makes the whole franchise start to...

...reek.

I didn't even mean to do that.

That and you dont event have to hunt far for another example

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

I'm not saying they are going to get a first round pick, but waiting until training camp and seeing if some team is unhappy with their QBs or for someone to go down and getting a 2nd round pick next year is probably better then taking someones 3rd round comp pick now

Their best bet now is hope someone gets hurt by like riding a motorcycle in the parking lot and hitting a bush kellen winslow style

That Which Squeaks
Aug 28, 2006

"Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you."
-Bill Belichick
https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/1121816790382862337

Vince serving looks as always

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

DeAngelo there for some reason.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

When Hill was drafted he said Dorsey does the personnel stuff (passing the buck) and said to the media you have to have trust in him that he knows what he's doing with character issue guys (all of which have backfired spectacularly). The trust is gone. And Hill needs to be gone now, too.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
https://twitter.com/kaden4552/status/1121565238946672640?s=19

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

lmao.

Thank you WWE, you truly deliver.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Look if you step into the ring there's a non-0 chance you may get your rear end beat

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1121838080653238273?s=20

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

If true, Arizona is lucky they are getting that much back. Keim is a freaking moron.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The year is 2087. Water is undrinkable. The Southern Nations have gone to war. The Cardinals select a quarterback in the first round.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Probably slightly more than Dolphins fans want to give up for Rosen but I think that's pretty fair value for him.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Diva Cupcake posted:

What do you mean? This is a totally normal way to choose your next QB. Watch 3 series at the Senior Bowl.

poor Pat Shurmur

hifi posted:

keims looking for top half of the first round so good luck

That's what he WAS looking for. No one bought it, so now I'm pretty sure a second would be plenty and a third plus a fourth or fifth might do it too depending on the exact numbers.

Paperback Writer posted:

Rosen is going to end up on the Patriots and be good huh.

Starting to seem more and more likely. I actually hope the Dolphins get him, because I want him to play next year

e:
hell yeah. it's all coming together. I'd also like to remind all of you that I was the first person on these forums to seriously suggest that the Cardinals should and would take Kyler Murray. I will be adding this to my list of lifetime achievments

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

lol at the dolphins

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

evilweasel posted:

lol at the dolphins

It’s a good trade for the dolphins?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Professor Funk posted:

No he's just in a state of perpetual laughter re: the dolphins

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
^fair

Yeah that's a really good deal

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Professor Funk posted:

The depends on what you think of Rosen. I think it's a great trade just to check it out and see if it'll work; getting the seventh overall pick a year later for the 48th is a coup no matter how you look at it. But if you're convinced Rosen is absolutely horrible then it's still a bad trade from that perspective

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Imagine getting the best quarterback in the 2018 draft for a second.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Rosen struggled last year because he played for a team with limited supporting talent that was just coasting towards the offseason, but fortunately, now he'll get to play in Miami.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

more than I want to give

man I just can't decide what I think about Rosen

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

fsif posted:

Rosen struggled last year because he played for a team with limited supporting talent that was just coasting towards the offseason, but fortunately, now he'll get to play in Miami.

lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Ehud posted:

more than I want to give

man I just can't decide what I think about Rosen

Nobody can, but at that price it's probably worth a try

fsif posted:

This actually made me think about this quite a bit, and my conclusion was that Miami still has a better roster than last season's Cardinals. Most especially at receiver and offensive line.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

if we complete the trade i've got a lot of shirt modifications to make this weekend

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

fsif posted:

Well done.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

fsif posted:

That's some great shade.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
The Packers should go beat that. Thinking Rodgers can finish his contract healthy is silly.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I see somebody just took the Department's Pop Culture References for Police Officers course

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/1121847192598216704

yeah! we demand a conditional 7th!

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Seems like the actual plan would either be "we like Rosen, go get him" or "we don't like Rosen, don't go get him"

not "add in an irrelevant draft pick then he's good, if you don't he isn't"

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I have decided to support the transaction because I like the way Rosen shits all over the NCAA

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Ehud posted:

I have decided to support the transaction because I like the way Rosen shits all over the NCAA

A noble change of heart man

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Jeffrey Simmons is going to be good

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

It’s absolutely a take it or leave it deal in the 3rd

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kimjonessports/status/1121854105629200384?s=21

:wow:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/thatelliotmetz/...29%26page%3D150

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Imagine being scared of losing your starting role to Duke QB Daniel Jones.

I’m starting to really appreciate Gettleman as a GM!