Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

lol

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Haha.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

There are several fnords.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

When you want prove you and your boyfriend's ex can be friends

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1121836900820684800?s=19

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There really oughtta be more Space Ghost memes.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

No.

gently caress you.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Karate Bastard posted:

No.

gently caress you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSWKtuaV2fY

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/SonySantaMonica/status/1121631175074648065

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

lmao this is perfect

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Just watching the two of them, noticing how even the faces in the back synch up.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What a coincidence got drat

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

What a coincidence got drat

I kno crazy how that happen sometimes

e: anyone know the original source for that gif? It's old af I know but I've always wondered

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
https://youtube.com/watch?v=MeB3eYk1Ze0

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Actual IRL laugh at Mimir.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://i.imgur.com/CxNEKva.mp4

Yellow Ant
Feb 28, 2016

This is still really good :3:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I’ve always wondered too, and I’m glad someone asked because this is fantastic.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/KaiNovaKnight/status/1119379655121879041

Possibly NSFW but I dunno. Better to play it safe though.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

This is in reference to that kid in the UK whose doctors wouldn't release back into his parents care because they were planning to take him to Italy for treatment experimental treatment, it's actually something that wouldn't happen in a private healthcare system like the US.

But ya still dumb.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What's wrong with experimental treatment now all of a sudden?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

They were going to use essential oils to treat his cancer

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ah, right. Essential treatment, gotcha.

Well by all means get on it AR-15 man, and Godspeed!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

What's wrong with experimental treatment now all of a sudden?

If you were asking seriously, nothing. The slightly longer version is that the kid had a degenerative condition and wasn't expected to (and didn't) survive long off life support anyway, and the medical team's assessment was that the stimulation and stress of the transfer was going to make the last few hours/days of his life unnecessarily difficult. The parents challenged the hospitals through the British court system but the courts backed the hospital.

It got picked up by the fundy Christian anti-abortion crowd. Italy granted the kid citizenship and said it would take him because Catholicism

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Luv to shoot at TSA agents for freedom and then get gunned down by the authorities.

For freedom, you see

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Wow thank God

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

bike tory posted:

If you were asking seriously, nothing. The slightly longer version is that the kid had a degenerative condition and wasn't expected to (and didn't) survive long off life support anyway, and the medical team's assessment was that the stimulation and stress of the transfer was going to make the last few hours/days of his life unnecessarily difficult. The parents challenged the hospitals through the British court system but the courts backed the hospital.

It got picked up by the fundy Christian anti-abortion crowd. Italy granted the kid citizenship and said it would take him because Catholicism

"a degenerative condition" in this case meaning that the kid's brain had already melted. he was gone, he was a zombaby, but the media are looking for any excuse to make the NHS look bad and babies are cute so it became WHY SOCIALS DOCTORS KILL BABY CHARLY

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Me a doctor: ugh whatever it's garbage. You want to take the garbage to Italy? Sure what the hell knock yourself out man *dabs*

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Your so-called 'baby' is worthless, at least allow me to turn it into high-energy nutrients [takes out giant blender]

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

*taps on the babys head like a coconut*
Eeeeyuup
This a bad'un

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well I have some good news and some bad news, depending on how you see it. Your child has "essential brain functions" dagadum dish. Get it? Get it? That's the good and bad news. Get it? Huh? Huh?
:dadjoke:

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Are you okay man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why didn't they just let the zombified vegetable death child just go to italy. Seems pointless to force the zombified vegetable death child to stay