Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

Forehead G A N G

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Since it's only 27 days until I meet my best Trans buddy again, I'd like to chime in with a "congrats" to our most recent come-outee and say that it's only uphill from here

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'd like to chime in with a "congrats" to our most recent come-outee and say that it's only uphill from here

:same:

I've been playing with a proper camera

Titania, I love her grumpy face

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Mikl posted:

Double post!

Dressed up nice today to go pick up groceries.

Featuring: my huge forehead.

Everyone should have bangs. Period.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

it's only uphill from here
#1 thing you don't want to hear on a bike ride

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Teagan posted:

Everyone should have bangs. Period.
I agree. Sometimes it's refreshing to have a source of embarrassed regret completely unrelated to poor life choices.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

This is a magnificent kitten.

Sweet As Sin posted:

Titania, I love her grumpy face

A bit more smile this time since I just took 2 weeks off work to do loving nothing. I needed a break.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

RandomZero posted:

A bit more smile this time since I just took 2 weeks off work to do loving nothing. I needed a break.

What's up vacation buddy! My twelve days off starts on weds! You look rested and happy.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Aschlafly posted:

Forehead G A N G

You're still as cute as a button thought :glomp:

And so are the rest of you! :kimchi:

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Working on this smiling thing I've heard about... not that great at it. Also, my tiny eyelids make my eye shadow pretty much disappear in most photos.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Karnegal posted:

Working on this smiling thing I've heard about... not that great at it. Also, my tiny eyelids make my eye shadow pretty much disappear in most photos.

:allears: I think you're doing just fine at it!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Maybe go the other way and develop a right sexy Resting Bitch Face.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
I went out and got a little trim (my ends were split and all over the place frizzy) into a kinda-bob and also got kinda-bangs.

It's nice. Don't have to brush my hair out of my face anymore.

E: I did a thing, what have I done

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 05:52 on Apr 28, 2019

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
hard to tell from the glare, did you go purple or blue?

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Blue without bleach haha.

It's "semi permanent," so in my limited experience it'll either be gone in a month, or here forever :v:

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Queen Combat posted:

Blue without bleach haha.

It's "semi permanent," so in my limited experience it'll either be gone in a month, or here forever :v:

Semi permanent is super loosely defined. My picture from a couple weeks ago before I got the purple put in, was nearly 4 months out and that was semi permanent, but it was salon semi permanent. I've also done at home semi permanent that lasts like a week or two, but that was years ago, and the quality of DIY products might have gotten a lot better in the past decade.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I use Sparks electric blue semi-permanent on bleached hair and it stays forever. It fades to a kind of minty colour but never goes away. The other colours I've tried so eventually go back to the bleached hair.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I really like using Arctic Fox dye for colors. Also ran across Keracolor coloring shampoo on Amazon and it's responsible for my current mint color.

Got some really good lookin' goons in this here thread.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
I really want to do my my hair like a bluish silver, but... that's not something I can do at home and will cost a million dollars.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Everyone is this chat is so good drat good looking. I hope I can keep up someday.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
next time i get my hair cut im getting blue and or purple tips

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Woooow yes that looks amazing, that colour really sets off your eyes. You look beautiful.

Do you straighten your hair (or brush it straight)? It looks like it's got some curl to it and I bet that would suit you :swoon:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

COOL CORN posted:

Everyone is this chat is so good drat good looking. I hope I can keep up someday.

Today is someday. You did it!

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

:yeah:

That's actually how this started. After the cut I did a dip dye with the blue, and then messaged this to my gf on discord

E: my hair isn't curly by any means, but it does have a disorganized wave/bounce, so I use one of those hot air brushes instead of a hair dryer. Helps keep it all going the same direction.

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 23:29 on Apr 28, 2019

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

My favorite out of all of the ones I've done was teal, but it's hard to get right.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

My favorite out of all of the ones I've done was teal, but it's hard to get right.

yesss but i was wanting to evoke galactic coloring with xray--blue conversion and 'red' shift (:v:)

though i think nebulae emit red?? and what z-shell down converts blue to red? too lazy to do the math

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Queen Combat posted:

Today is someday. You did it!

Aw shucks you... You're way cuter than me!

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

GWBBQ has a new favorite as of 23:02 on Jun 25, 2020

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
This is seriously the most positive thread on the forums

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

My friend thought I had a piebaldism(sp? grammar? ) Until she noticed the fuckup in matching my roots this go around.
Yay for going out in the sun. I guess.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Those glasses are real good

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

My friend thought I had a piebaldism(sp? grammar? ) Until she noticed the fuckup in matching my roots this go around.
Yay for going out in the sun. I guess.

I really love your whole style.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Queering Wheel posted:

I really love your whole style.

:hmmyes:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

:love: QC is getting a big old gay kiss for making this AV for me. :love:

and yous all are too kind :love:

Queen-Of-Hearts has a new favorite as of 03:04 on Apr 29, 2019

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Got some new specs :) Also lost 30lbs, so hooray?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Teagan posted:

Got some new specs :) Also lost 30lbs, so hooray?

Amazing! As a four eyes myself, I obviously have excellent taste in glasses. Thumbs up.

Did you try the Mono diet?
That worked for me. Got mono, sleep for 20 hours a day for a month lost 30 pounds.

All I ate was soup. Anything else didn't stay down. 10/10 would get mono again. If it wouldn't get me foreclosed

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

I spent like 4 hours unfucking my horrible cable management issues that were due to me being lazy during initial setup and subsequent upgrades. Instead of going to bed, which is what I feel like i should do after that crap, I'm probably going to play a game for like 10 hours now.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

wesleywillis posted:

Amazing! As a four eyes myself, I obviously have excellent taste in glasses. Thumbs up.

Did you try the Mono diet?
That worked for me. Got mono, sleep for 20 hours a day for a month lost 30 pounds.

All I ate was soup. Anything else didn't stay down. 10/10 would get mono again. If it wouldn't get me foreclosed

I actually went the eating disorder route.

I can't make a joke out of that, I am sure that one of you can, though.

more like oldfoodless? .... wait

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

Teagan posted:

I actually went the eating disorder route.

I can't make a joke out of that, I am sure that one of you can, though.

more like oldfoodless? .... wait

yeah thats worked for me before. now i cant be arsed to do it due to meds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Feelin cute, found a rad shirt for a dollar and it fits *perfectly* big forehead crew checking in

Time for snowcones