Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Evil Agita posted:

This thing airs in like 2 hours but some Portuguese pirates have apparently got their hands on it and are trying to get bitcoins before they leak it. Some of the screens they released are super lol and really big spoilers

whos dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Idk theres a lot of screens being uploaded that im not going through because ive already seen the best

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Ghost is gonna die tonight. He was in last week’s episode to remind everyone he’s still around.

Tonight he’ll die saving someone stupid and then this already lovely make-believe world will be shittier for having one less good dog in it.

none of the direwolves did poo poo but die, except Nymeria, she's as big as a horse and has a giant pack, she can help

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Evil Agita posted:

Idk theres a lot of screens being uploaded that im not going through because ive already seen the best

Hmmm lots of frames of nothing but fog and darkness and CG fire effects, very impressive for visual storytelling and definitely some informative moments

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Hmmm lots of frames of nothing but fog and darkness and CG fire effects, very impressive for visual storytelling and definitely some informative moments

They set it at night because they don't have the budget for a day battle anymore and foggy night helps cover up CGI.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Plan Z posted:

Favorite dumb theory I've seen is that Robert Baratheon faked his death to go to Essos and become Daario.

My fave dumb theory is that Jamie isn't the father of Cercei's children, it was always Tyrion, and he and Cercei were always trolling the gently caress out of Jamie.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Take a shot every time a character recalls a old line of quality dialogue from the books, like, just to mention it. "Remember that?"

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Cowslips Warren posted:

My fave dumb theory is that Jamie isn't the father of Cercei's children, it was always Tyrion, and he and Cercei were always trolling the gently caress out of Jamie.

:eyepoop:

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I'm excited to watch this on a lovely stream that cuts out every 30 seconds and gives me malware

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I'm excited to watch this on a lovely stream that cuts out every 30 seconds and gives me malware

LOL @ anyone who doesn't make friends with rich nerds just to use their streaming subscriptions.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Ditto

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I would share my HBO password with y'all, but it's also my bank password and also my password for the forums and also most importantly my manyvids password.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

its posted now

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Glad tonight's episode will suck rear end and they everyone will scream how OMG EPIC it was

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Was NIGHT MAN a better written character than this show's Night's King? Were both written by Charlie?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Just a reminder, this is the best GOT thread on SA

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I'm currently watching endgame and have to cram another 90 min of thrones in tonight because I'm a child.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Did Jorah even know who Mel was? Why would he trust a random lady who wanders out of the dark?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
So far this is world war z garbage

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Hustlin Floh posted:

Did Jorah even know who Mel was? Why would he trust a random lady who wanders out of the dark?

Because he is desperate to escape the friendzone?

Seriously why the gently caress did anyone let that bitch walk? You'd think even Jon mighta been like "well you brought me back but you're also the reason Rickon is dead and Sansa suffered so much so....burn the oval office."

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

the ending to this episode is amazing :discourse:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Who is dead

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

This is awful

Zagazunt
Mar 4, 2018
Ah yeah it's The Nothing from Neverending Story

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Zagazunt posted:

Wait is Ghost Falkor?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
This ep rules

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Zagazunt posted:

Big hands.

Zagazunt
Mar 4, 2018

Cowslips Warren posted:

Wait is Ghost Falkor?

Tormond strikes me more as a luck dragon

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The Dothraki getting 1000% owned after being touted as being this amazing super army was v good

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God DAMMIT the giant stepping on the little sass girl would have been perfect

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
RIP mormont, you annoying little poo poo

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
This poo poo sucks bad

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Arya just superkilled like 20 zombies, now she has to hide in terror from 5

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ElGroucho posted:

RIP mormont, you annoying little poo poo

RIP zombie giant, you did your duty

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Hustlin Floh posted:

Arya just superkilled like 20 zombies, now she has to hide in terror from 5

gotta give the hound something to do

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
aarya is the lord of light give me a dang ol break.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
This poo poo sucks bad

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Mormont confirmed the worst character for preventing us from getting more giants stepping on more people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007
Man it’d be great if i could see what the gently caress is happening more then half the time