Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Umbrella Academy is a weird show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g0h9LOfWUs

I just don't like techno.

You would if you had robot ears.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"Oh yeah maybe I shouldn't have used black salve on my nose and chin."

e: In case you don't know what the gently caress I'm talking about and are thinking about employing a Bing[tm] Image Search about it, it's :nms:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Black salve is acid being sold as medicine, people use it and it's literally eating away at their skin, do not google it unless you're prepared for this knowledge.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Do you have too much living flesh?

Black salve will clear that right up.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

jobson groeth posted:

my soul was violated

because music made me feel things and understand how someone else might feel

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I mean she's not wrong.

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
Richard D James forges his own path.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://i.imgur.com/qv1dYps.mp4

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jobson groeth posted:

I'm more upset that Diplo counts as EDM more than that she doesn't know / love Aphex Twin.

Same but instead of diplo counting as EDM, I'm more upset about EDM counting as music.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

https://twitter.com/ahptik/status/1122309561711390720?s=19

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Behold, restroom, the only thing greater than yourself!

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

That sign isn't silly at all. Icon Dad is holding Icon Baby like it's radioactive because Icon Baby has poo poo itself enough for poo poo to be running up its back. Icon Mom is seemingly offering to help, but quietly savoring having won the coin flip to deal with The poo poo Nightmare. Her time will come again soon enough. Today, it is Icon Dad's turn to be sacrificed to the Potty God.

All of this is normal, and is tradition.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah, yeah that's precisely it. Look at that smug little poo poo, how happy he is with this state of affairs.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Yeah, yeah that's precisely it. Look at that smug little poo poo, how happy he is with this state of affairs.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ok radium imma say this three times. As you wish.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?
The joke will be on Icon Mom though when the men's room doesn't have a changing table. Because of course it doesn't in loving 2019.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Not if Icon Mom goes for a latte first.

Taps head.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Guys, can we stop assuming the baby’s gender?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Blind Rasputin posted:

Umm that baby is obviously a boy since it's not wearing a skirt.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Railing Kill posted:

That sign isn't silly at all. Icon Dad is holding Icon Baby like it's radioactive because Icon Baby has poo poo itself enough for poo poo to be running up its back. Icon Mom is seemingly offering to help, but quietly savoring having won the coin flip to deal with The poo poo Nightmare. Her time will come again soon enough. Today, it is Icon Dad's turn to be sacrificed to the Potty God.

All of this is normal, and is tradition.

name a more Iconic trio

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Arseos, Pottyos and Arapiss. With special guest Fartagnan.

The Three Masshitters.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Blind Rasputin posted:

Bobson Dugnutt is an indigo child, age/gender/vaccine fluid, and extremely BLESSED.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Calling genres you don't like "not music" is a very divorced Gen X dad living in a basement suite thing to do.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

Calling genres you don't like "not music" is a very divorced Gen X dad living in a basement suite thing to do.

I think everyone associates it with the generation before them. Gen Xers heard that poo poo all the time from boomers. Boomers heard it probably even more from their parents, what with the massive shift in pop music, rise of rock n roll, etc during their lifetimes.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Samuringa posted:

name a more Iconic trio

Karate Bastard posted:

Karate Bastard posted:

Karate Bastard posted:

Ok radium imma say this three times. As you wish.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Picnic Princess posted:

The exception being pop country, which can be accurately defined as "pasteurized processed twang slurry"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

freeedr posted:

I think everyone associates it with the generation before them. Gen Xers heard that poo poo all the time from boomers. Boomers heard it probably even more from their parents, what with the massive shift in pop music, rise of rock n roll, etc during their lifetimes.

My grandma (born 1928) once told me that her mom (born 1899) complained to her about the "gaddagung gaddagung" music kids listened to these days (ie the early 1940s) lmao

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Krankenstyle posted:

My grandma (born 1928) once told me that her mom (born 1899) complained to her about the "gaddagung gaddagung" music kids listened to these days (ie the early 1940s) lmao

From what I've read, ragtime was a right scandal p much. Not even close to joking.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Oh I don't doubt that

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

:perfect:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blind Rasputin posted:

Epically memed, friend

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Electronic Dance Notmusic

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Who What Now posted:

Epically memed, friend

Maybe it's, get this, a helicopter. I am very smart.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I think you mean le helicopter

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I hear "Jazz" music meant literally "gently caress" music. Guess what "Ragtime" music means.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

jojoinnit posted:

From what I've read, ragtime was a right scandal p much. Not even close to joking.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

I hear "Jazz" music meant literally "gently caress" music. Guess what "Ragtime" music means.

I am all jazzed up about this revelation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I'm with Teddy on this one, honestly