Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I want this one framed on my wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Pretty sure this is showing something from an Elmore Leonard novel or one of his imitators. My grandma got it for me for my birthday and it was weird with lots of sex and violence, and the baby is developmentally delayed and she nurses it with a 3L pepsi bottle.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Grandma seems pretty cool

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Scaramouche posted:

Pretty sure this is showing something from an Elmore Leonard novel or one of his imitators. My grandma got it for me for my birthday and it was weird with lots of sex and violence, and the baby is developmentally delayed and she nurses it with a 3L pepsi bottle.

You can just say "hosed up," Mr. Fancypants.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Grape posted:

teh evil of MUSIC

the book they're burying is the Most Holy Quran and this is actually Taleban propaganda.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Pawn 17 posted:

I want this one framed on my wall.

It's my favorite painting. Bruegel's "Triumph of Death". We saw it in the Prado in Madrid. It's as wonderful live as you hope it is. There's a lot of Bosch paintings there as well.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

if this was a thing that could possibly happen then I would have grown up thinking my dad was a camcorder and my mom was a film camera

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

My dad

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Colonel Cancer posted:

Like all of these old timey musicians who were against sound recordings were totally correct. And now we get to listen to trash music from the 50s and 60s sung by long dead men and women, still generating money for their ip owners. It's sickening. It's necromancy.

:emptyquote:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Colonel Cancer posted:

Like all of these old timey musicians who were against sound recordings were totally correct. And now we get to listen to trash music from the 50s and 60s sung by long dead men and women, still generating money for their ip owners. It's sickening. It's necromancy.

Nah man overall it's great! I mean sure out of tens of thousands of professional musicians alive today barely eeking out a poverty living there's only one who's actually earning decent money but that one musician is so filthy rich and famous they're raking in hundreds of millions and society forgives even the heinous of crimes and somehow values their opinions above those of learned people, so it all averages out!

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Doing heroin feels like social media.

Star Frog
Nov 15, 2000

BattleMaster posted:

if this was a thing that could possibly happen then I would have grown up thinking my dad was a camcorder and my mom was a film camera

http://www.octopuspie.com/2008-06-13/156-sorry-kiddo/

:(((.....

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Makes u think...

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
yeah can you like not post art made by fash

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
Medium: Photography/digital art
Title:

:hmmyes:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

KillerJunglist posted:

Title:

drat dude that’s your own girlfriend you made up in your mind and you still gotta hoverhand

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
The Duality of Man

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

KillerJunglist posted:

Title:

is that character the one who kills herself or the one who gets beat up by her dad?

because that's honestly real hosed up if he picked her because of either answers

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Is anime real now?

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Chomp8645 posted:

Is anime real now?

it is in ur heart if u rly believe

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
reposting some oc from the last thread

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Kids these days with their iPhones

bagual fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 29, 2019

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

bagual posted:

reposting some oc by Doctor Dogballs from the last thread

Holy poo poo this is amazing and also completely true

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Solar Tornado posted:

The Duality of Man

What kind of retarded angel has a can of beer in its hand?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

BigBadSteve posted:

What kind of retarded angel has a can of beer in its hand?

*angle

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

That's-a cute.

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo

explication of the artwork: this piece of portrait photography is incredibly sick and twisted, like the so-called "society" we live in

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Bonaventure posted:

explication of the artwork: this piece of portrait photography is incredibly sick and twisted, like the so-called "society" we live in

pram
Jun 10, 2001
gas

Meck Pomses
Jan 7, 2011

I QUESTIONED BUYING AN AVATAR WHEN I GET A FREE "STUPID NEWBIE" ONE WHEN REGISTERING SO SOMEONE GAVE ME FANART OF BIG BOSS DRESSED AS BAYONETTA DRAWN BY N ARTIST WHO TRIED TO MAKE A COLLABORATIVE BBW FIGHTING GAME FOR MY AVATAR OUT OF SPITE

Did your dad eventually turn into the Camera Cenobite?

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiQLHxsofms

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’m so loving disturbed

But also my thoughts have been provoked

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Dang that's fuckin' edgy

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

This person really hates women.

And maybe the beach.

And probably fun.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
lol one of my arts got used in one of these lists a while back. They never asked for my permission and I had no idea until I started getting messages about it. :confused:

Sorry for reflecting modern society and not knowing it!

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Thanks thread, I now hate art.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lol, this was a good necro

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

Wish they'd hide that poo poo in everything else. Femenize every hypochondriac boomer.