Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Virgils monologue at the beginning of 308 was flawless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Ron Jeremy posted:

It’s just uncomfortable when you try to filter out white power speech and you end up banning mainstream republicans.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...politicians-too

I hate this, because I posted this on FB with a snarky comment, but then thought better and deleted it because I really don't need a million people I'm friends with 'tsk tsk'-ing me for sharing such a "polarizing" article, and my family telling me to not be so inflammatory.

I loving hate living in the south. gently caress the GOP.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the only reason to even bother with facebook any more is to alienate your friends and family

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

The Muppets On PCP posted:

the only reason to even bother with facebook any more is to alienate your friends and family and render yourself unemployable by any company that checks your social media presence

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Don’t use Facebook

coathat
May 21, 2007

Guys for real we cant ban white supremacists cuz it would require work and our giant super wealthy company just cant do it.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

FlamingLiberal posted:

Don’t use Facebook

Grandma needs to see pics of the kids

Also it's fun to post snarky poo poo. I got a chud cousin to like "love" on a Santorum troll joke.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
So Chapo goes to Europe, and it looks like most shows immediately sold out, even in Berlin :(.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is this also where we speak about the garbage fire that is the Red Scare Podcast? Or is that in the Cum Town thread?

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

immortalyawn posted:

Is this also where we speak about the garbage fire that is the Red Scare Podcast? Or is that in the Cum Town thread?

I tried them for a few episodes and there were definitely some laughs, but they are all so pretentious and insufferable that I couldn't gently caress with it for long. I need a bit of that Chapo dorky self deprecation.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

SlimGoodbody posted:

I tried them for a few episodes and there were definitely some laughs, but they are all so pretentious and insufferable that I couldn't gently caress with it for long. I need a bit of that Chapo dorky self deprecation.

Good to know not to waste my time then. I got into Chapo first and really dig them and branched off into Street Fight which is pretty good for being dumb guys but in a fun way.

I listen to cum town but I'm still not sure if I get cum town.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Red Scare is the podcast that donut twitter thinks Chapo is

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cum Town is best listened to in YouTube highlight form, so you get the hits without the weird meandering that never gets to a joke

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

red scare sucks in a very particular way that also makes it good in a very particular way

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I Before E posted:

Cum Town is best listened to in YouTube highlight form, so you get the hits without the weird meandering that never gets to a joke

And miss out on *sharp inhale* ok boys what are we eatin after this because (dundalk voice) I'm starvin yo

I dont think so bub

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Can't remember where someone posted about this before but bro pair is quickly becoming insufferable on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/bro_pair/status/1123059285838028800

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/1123040083106357248

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Spoeank posted:

And miss out on *sharp inhale* ok boys what are we eatin after this because (dundalk voice) I'm starvin yo

I dont think so bub

also the betdsi.com ad reads

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Virgil's going to start talking about the Zybourne Clock any minute now.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Cum Town is great. Red Scare has some good points and some very dumb takes. Don’t understand why people take them so seriously, Dasha and Anna are incredibly tongue in cheek.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

prefect posted:

Virgil's going to start talking about the Zybourne Clock any minute now.
I know they have referenced it at least once

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

FlamingLiberal posted:

I know they have referenced it at least once

His opening statement was a hoot and a half. He's been on fire lately. :allears:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Cached Money posted:

Can't remember where someone posted about this before but bro pair is quickly becoming insufferable on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/bro_pair/status/1123059285838028800

I have no opinion or interest in Red Scare but he’s always been like this. He’s a smart guy but also the only person in the world who hates Tim Faust for some inscrutable reason. He seems like just a really angry person in general.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/MikeGravel/status/1123195292059258880

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Henchman of Santa posted:

He’s a smart guy but also the only person in the world who hates Tim Faust for some inscrutable reason.

i mean his laugh is kind of annoying

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i mean his laugh is kind of annoying

From what I can gather he thinks Tim has a Christ Complex and also ripped off a joke one of his friends made once.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/hkesvani/status/1123032074779275264?s=21

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
leftists can’t stand each other lol. the right is killing us and all my best friends from my earbuds are cancelling each other over Lacan or something

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Lacan was what they called werewolves in the Underworld movies, right?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
COOL VIBRATIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQlZsxF9GMA

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Red Scare is every single cis woman I'm afraid to look in the eye in the public bathroom.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

T-man posted:

Red Scare is every single cis woman I'm afraid to look in the eye in the public bathroom.

Same.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

I have no opinion or interest in Red Scare but he’s always been like this. He’s a smart guy but also the only person in the world who hates Tim Faust for some inscrutable reason. He seems like just a really angry person in general.

Dan emanates extreme Freddie de Boer vibes so I hope he at least takes some time for self-care

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

T-man posted:

lol if you can look people in the eye :D

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Boywhiz88 posted:

Cum Town is great. Red Scare has some good points and some very dumb takes. Don’t understand why people take them so seriously, Dasha and Anna are incredibly tongue in cheek.

I think the reason I never got into these podcasts is because I don't have a sense of humor anymore. I used to, but it was shaped by capitalism and isn't relevant or helpful to the left. All I have is rage, anger, and a dour seriousness that I try to compensate for by being nicer and politer than I used to be. And if that's not :goonsay: I don't know what is.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Kobayashi posted:

I think the reason I never got into these podcasts is because I don't have a sense of humor anymore. I used to, but it was shaped by capitalism and isn't relevant or helpful to the left. All I have is rage, anger, and a dour seriousness that I try to compensate for by being nicer and politer than I used to be. And if that's not :goonsay: I don't know what is.

That basically is what the left is, tho. We're all on some shade of blackpill after Trump and the best we can do is find some joy in coming together, cumming together, and trying to keep the little climate change freakout voice distracted with slogans and podcasts.

(also if it wasn't clear I'm trans and the red scare hosts activate the irrational part of my brain labeled TERF detector)

Serf
May 5, 2011

the bathroom is a place of solitude, and acknowledging the presence of other people is haram

when people ask me to stop pissing in the sink because all the urinals are taken i simply shun them until i have done my business and left

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

T-man posted:

That basically is what the left is, tho. We're all on some shade of blackpill after Trump and

Hey, you do you, but no.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
yeah, that happened long before Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

T-man posted:

That basically is what the left is, tho. We're all on some shade of blackpill after Trump and the best we can do is find some joy in coming together, cumming together, and trying to keep the little climate change freakout voice distracted with slogans and podcasts.

(also if it wasn't clear I'm trans and the red scare hosts activate the irrational part of my brain labeled TERF detector)

No