Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm only keeping poon chains going cause I know cosby guy hates it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm only keeping poon chains going cause I know cosby guy hates it.

Cosby hating poon doesn't really track

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

In this case, it is being shared consentually

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

RandomFerret posted:

In this case, it is being shared consentually

You can’t spell very well. Spend more time at the labe-rary

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

freeedr posted:

You can’t spell very well. Spend more time at the labe-rary

Congratulations. You killed it. The vagina jokes finally dried up.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Chichevache posted:

We need to keep doing even worse ones until all the people raging about how lovely the last few pages have been die of cerebral hemorrhage. voila vulva!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Chichevache posted:

typical man

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

YOU LABIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, drat YOU! GOD drat YOU ALL TO HELL!!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
You know, I'm increasingly certain I didn't survive that car crash.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

YOU LABIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, drat YOU! GOD drat YOU ALL TO HELL!!

Zack! Zack! He's a Lego Labiac!

Leeeeegoooo Laaaabiiiiiaaaaaa! Lego Labia!

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

At this point I regret giving lowtax money and am ready for the forums to die.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

1stGear posted:

You know, I'm increasingly certain I didn't survive that car crash.

Let me guess, that was in 2015 or 2016?

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
I now know time travel doesn’t exist, because if it was ever invented I would have already gone back in time and killed Lowtax before he could start SA just to make sure the last few pages never happened.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

AmiYumi posted:

I now know time travel doesn’t exist, because if it was ever invented I would have already gone back in time and killed Lowtax before he could start SA just to make sure the last few pages never happened.

Not to belabia the point, but this only proves that YOU never gain access to time-travel technology. It’s a minora point, but one that really leaves your argument flapsing in the wind.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Labiala posted:

Labi Alabial

Abia Labi al abia, la, BIA, labi al abia la'b i ala bi alabia. L abia labi alabi alabi ala bia labi alabial ab'i ala biala bi al abialabi alab ial abiala b ial ab iala bialab.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
So want that to be actual 90s cringe rock. With, idk yodeling?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

So want that to be actual 90s cringe rock. With, idk yodeling?

*puts hands to hs mouth like the ricola guy* labiaaaaaa

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
friends, romans, countrymen, lend me your labia

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

God drat you it was right loving there

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Somfin posted:

:thunk:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
e: wait no

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Somfin posted:

...labiamen?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
cuntrymen I assume

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

A joke so old that even Shakespeare made it

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Like "gentry", but in Australia.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Gough Whitlam posted:

When Sir Winton Turnbull [who represented a large rural seat], a slow and sometimes stumbling speaker, was raving and ranting on the adjournment and shouted: "I am a Count–ry member". I interjected "I remember". Sir Winton could not understand why, for the first time in all the years he had been speaking in the House, there was instant and loud applause from both sides.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Holy poo poo, it’s an apocryphal “I was watching X, I said <something funny> and the whole audience clapped and cheered.

Does some one have the chain of those handy?

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Cacafuego posted:

Holy poo poo, it’s an apocryphal “I was watching X, I said <something funny> and the whole audience clapped and cheered.

Does some one have the chain of those handy?

There's the time Kim Beazley called Pauline Hason the "Oxleigh moron" (Hanson is our Trump, back in those days it was "Asians!", she seems to have made the switch to "Muslims!" with no probs in recent years. Oxleigh was the name of her seat). Keating would regularly have both sides pissing themselves.

Come to think of it, just read some Hansard (parliamentary record) or watch a bit of Question Time.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

nockturne posted:

There's the time Kim Beazley called Pauline Hason the "Oxleigh moron" (Hanson is our Trump, back in those days it was "Asians!", she seems to have made the switch to "Muslims!" with no probs in recent years. Oxleigh was the name of her seat). Keating would regularly have both sides pissing themselves.

Come to think of it, just read some Hansard (parliamentary record) or watch a bit of Question Time.

On that point, also courtesy of Mr. Whitlam:

quote:

I soon learned that the Federal Parliament could also be vulgar. Rowley James, who had been crippled in a car accident, noisily entered the House during question time. Having settled in his seat, he noisily placed his walking stick on his desk. He then leaned to one side and broke wind. Speaker Cameron was so exasperated that he called him to order. James challenged him, “Mr. Speaker, what did I do?” Cameron was speechless. Eddie Ward scarcely helped by raising a point of order.
Cameron: Yes, yes, what is the point of order?
Ward: Mr Speaker, I move that the honourable member’s interjection be recorded in Hansard.

http://whitlamdismissal.com/2000/05/24/whitlam-sense-of-humour-debate.html

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Australian politics was great when Paul Keating was Prime Minister and in full swing.

He once, when asked by the leader of the opposition why (if he was so sure of his chances) he didn't call an election replied "Because I want to do you slowly".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU2RMz5g9ho

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Auslabian politics

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
"So I made up my mind I was going to find someone who would love me unconditionally three hundred and sixty-five days a year.

Watanabe: Wow, and did your search pay off?

That's the hard part. After the fifth consecutive day of genital puns, I realised my mistake"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
You may have noticed this thread was temporarily gone. Now it is back.

I assume at least one goon had this post as an internal reaction to its dear departure:

MarioTeachesWiping posted:

This is a hive minded piece of poo poo hugbox for trolls rejected from other forums, and as soon as they took over I was unfairly maligned from day one. Go ahead and ban me, because I'm not going to stop posting here just because you did your best to ruin it for everyone but yourselves. Get hosed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Was it the labia jokes? It was the labia jokes, wasn't it?

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Welcome back thread!

Leon Einstein posted:

I love rocking out to Tears in Heaven. I knew a boomer that would always talk about how Wonderful Tonight was a panty dropper for him.

CPL593H posted:

Tears in Heaven is more of a baby dropper.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
MarioTeachesWiping is a pro tier name

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

EorayMel posted:

You may have noticed this thread was temporarily gone. Now it is back.

better labe than never

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

damnit we only just got it back, don't start giving the mods lip

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
*dad gives the nerf gun back*

*immediately thwaps dad in the nuts with a dart*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Twelve Batmans is melting down in the r/elationships thread about how non-blacks shouldn't say the n word, and Breetai comes in with this excellent post.

Breetai posted:

Oh yes, the mighty chasm between the 'soft r' and 'hard 'r that makes all the difference. It's like that time when I told the Rabbi and his congregation that the symbol on my t-poo poo was actually an Eastern religious symbol for Suparshvanatha, and besides I was screaming "achtun", not "Achtung" (note the soft g) while doing a ROMAN salute, thank you very much, and the whole synagogue clapped.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > Weird thoughts from when you were a kid

Riatsala posted:

When I was 5 there was a fuckin' rad coin op airplane ride at the grocery store where you could go up, down, left, right, forward, and back by like 2 feet in every direction on these rickety hydraulics

I refused to go up at all, petrified by the idea that it would just keep going until it was 50 feet in the air, and I'd have to jump to get down. My mom seemed disappointed in my cowardice.