Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gape god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Solarin posted:

boston is a band

I walked right next to the Boston Marathon finish line and pretended I was a winner.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoombatINC posted:

Most of New England was willed into reality by Stephen King and will stop existing upon his death

False. New England exists with the fever dreams of H.P. Lovecraft

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

RandomBlue posted:

How did we elect Trump?

by nominating hillary clinton

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FAUXTON posted:

how does skull gif distinguish white noise from any other noise

paper bag test

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

RandomBlue posted:

Where the gently caress are the Hamptons anyway? Is any of that NE poo poo even real besides New York?

its where the great gatsby is set

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

this is a bigger copout than russiagate or treating trump as a singular aberration and internalizing flawed thinking like that makes people complacent because they start to hilariously underestimate the effort needed to finally find a solution for the chud issue

so ur saying trumo won the popular vote :smugdon:

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Addamere posted:

explains a lot about this timeline tbh

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Delaware isn't real

i'm a hologram

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

FAUXTON posted:

how does skull gif distinguish white noise from any other noise

He's super loving racist.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
we must discover a final solution to the chud question

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zyla posted:

i hate that phrase so much

i'd much rather someone just say kinkshame than "dont wanna yuck your yum"

dont gently caress my frum

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

as long as he isnt probing me or others for dang bs that isnt true or is really dumb like arbitrary posting standards that reek of narcissism than idc that much
he can have opinions
i think hes a weirdo whos afraid to not be taken srsly but im p weird n a lot of u are p weird too
hes not a bad guy tho n has correct politics usually but has trouble admitting fault or being wrong

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

a helpful bear posted:

we're all doomed!

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Turdfuzz posted:

as long as he isnt probing me or others for dang bs that isnt true or is really dumb like arbitrary posting standards that reek of narcissism than idc that much
he can have opinions
i think hes a weirdo whos afraid to not be taken srsly but im p weird n a lot of u are p weird too
hes not a bad guy tho n has correct politics usually but has trouble admitting fault or being wrong

Nice meltdown

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Turdfuzz posted:

he can have opinions

i'm not weird

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Commentaria In Apocalypsin is very C-SPAM.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im still not sure about lentils and neither are my guts

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Addamere posted:

The curse merely transferred from one vessel to another, with a stint of existing inside a housecat in between human hosts, because New England as a concept plays by the rules of the devil from Fallen I've decided

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

RandomBlue posted:

I'm too lazy to look up the post by Skull.gif about probing you for being white noise. Also too lazy to look up any other Skull.gif posts.

i think that was bearjew

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ive been eating chili for days and ive got several pounds of beef marinating as well

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

ive been eating chili for days and ive got several pounds of beef marinating as well

is this an allegory for a huge poo poo

because if not it works as one

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

im still not sure about lentils and neither are my guts

In theory you're supposed to start out with small portions so ur gut bacteria can get used to it, but that's a cowards approach

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Rah! posted:

so ur saying trumo won the popular vote :smugdon:

once you adjust for all the lanyards yeah

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

he thinks im an attention whore
not white noise i think
idk if u can be both tho

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Turdfuzz posted:

he can have opinions

I'm the standard human and all of you shall be judged against me.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Al! posted:

"It's weird"

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
faaaaaaaart

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DoombatINC posted:

The curse merely transferred from one vessel to another, with a stint of existing inside a housecat in between human hosts, because New England as a concept plays by the rules of the devil from Fallen I've decided

maybe all this time instead of abolishing delaware we should have been trying to exorcise delaware

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

is this an allegory for a huge poo poo

because if not it works as one

its an allegory for a lot of things

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

al!egory

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

but also yea he posts about his apt n his poor life n stuff hes not some great amazing poster who should be probing other ppl for whole weeks cuz he thinks they are beneath him gently caress that

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Turdfuzz posted:

he can have opinions

Also I have no trouble being wrong, I'm very good at it.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i saw donel and trumo making a piss and the piss looked at me

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

In theory you're supposed to start out with small portions so ur gut bacteria can get used to it, but that's a cowards approach

Yeah I just started eating a Tupperware tub full of Lenin's

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Addamere posted:

maybe all this time instead of abolishing delaware we should have been trying to exorcise delaware

Chris Coons learned about exorcisms in seminary school.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Xaris posted:

its where the great gatsby is set

*in extremely afffluent New England voice* actually that’s the north coast, most of which isn’t even in Suffolk county

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Rah! posted:

i saw donel and trumo making a piss and the piss looked at me

the piss looked at u?

please see a doctor

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Turdfuzz posted:

i think that was bearjew

Who knows, your av is all hosed up now, you could be anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

i just added them to my usual grain mix, so like instead of half a cup of rice and half a cup of quinoa i did a third cup of those and also lentils, and threw them all into a pot to cook before mixing in the black beans, cheese, eggs, and vegetables

makes enough for like 5 meals