Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Someone needs to just deck Lindsay Graham right in his loving smarmy face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

wow all these cops are bootlickers

who could have seen this coming

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

not sure where the mueller arc is going tbh. lost the plot

Barr did a fat and lazy job squelching it but it doesn’t matter because the Dems have no soul and the Senate is completely corrupt

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Wait, is Barr showing up today? I thought he wasn't going to.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
stfu linds

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

except everyone's a cop

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Butter emails

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Karl Barks posted:

wow so you're saying rosenstein wasn't on the side of the resistance?

drat this is almost as bad as lindsey graham betrayal of goons

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lmao at this

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

I don't... like to say this, but boy it seems like Americans are like actually loving stupid

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The poll is correct, Congress is "investigating" too much, because all the evidence they need is right loving there in front of us, we don't need another 18 months of "investigating"

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1123372494616969217?s=20

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
f-bombed by lindey graham

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/ra/status/1123238742859419649

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

SKULL.GIF posted:

The poll is correct, Congress is "investigating" too much, because all the evidence they need is right loving there in front of us, we don't need another 18 months of "investigating"

cmon congress, move on to the "consideration" phase already

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Lindsey just said loving idiot on tee vee :ohdear:

gently caress you, autocorrect

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Schatz for benevolent dictator imo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
graham cracker motherfucker

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
great, i bought this rowdy rod rosenstein tshirt for nothing

VladimirLeninpest
Jun 23, 2005

gn gorilla
Fallen Rib

Grondoth posted:

I don't... like to say this, but boy it seems like Americans are like actually loving stupid

This is why it's 100% batshit insane to base policy positions so heavily off of polls. THEY AREN'T REAL! PEOPLE ANSWERING SURVEYS DON'T CARE! THEY ARE 100% BASED ON "DID I HEAR SOMETHING SCARY ABOUT THIS IN THE NEWS?" WHICH REPUBLICANS ARE CONTROLLING 100% RIGHT NOW (minus Bernie who's trying to shift that).

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

remember when everyone was like, if Barr was lying about the report surely mueller would say something

then it turned out that mueller is a huge dork and his only response was to send him a letter lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Someone needs to just deck Lindsay Graham right in his loving smarmy face

same but all republican senators

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/mrbromwich/status/1123554215165612033?s=20

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1123592219770925056

now, with video

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
it’s mueller time to go home and go to sleep

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I think outing people is disgusting and immoral and gross but I really want someone to have hard evidence outing Lindsay Graham.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1123591258348322816?s=20

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

remember when everyone was like, if Barr was lying about the report surely mueller would say something

then it turned out that mueller is a huge dork and his only response was to send him a letter lmao

he also (anonymously) told his concerns to reporters at the time but yeah he is a piece of poo poo

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

you seem like a saver of gifs, you got that one cabin in the woods trump one?

i neeeeeed it

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

fuckmouth linds

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

VladimirLeninpest posted:

This is why it's 100% batshit insane to base policy positions so heavily off of polls. THEY AREN'T REAL! PEOPLE ANSWERING SURVEYS DON'T CARE! THEY ARE 100% BASED ON "DID I HEAR SOMETHING SCARY ABOUT THIS IN THE NEWS?" WHICH REPUBLICANS ARE CONTROLLING 100% RIGHT NOW (minus Bernie who's trying to shift that).

bernie controls about 0% of the media narrative, maybe less than that if you count that the only time they refer to him at all theyre talking about him kissing the boston bomber's feet

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:thunk:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1123590624169615360?s=20

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

rosenstein just playing the long con. he's still wearing a wire :ssh:

pretty soon its gonna pay off and we will LOCK HER UP

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

euphronius posted:

were any of the lower ones good

I don't know. I bounced around the list and and if I start looking them up again that's like my day.

I think a lot of the lower ones are goofs or are a dozen people being weird on reddit.
Urine fasting is a water fast where you drink piss because it'll heal you.
Organic Black Helicopters is definitely a joke (bug sized helicopters website)
Mountains are giant trees is mountains are giant petrified tree stumps
Spongebob Defecation Brazil was a broadcast where they played the brown note and everyone poo poo their pants
Empty Internet is there's too much web content/forum posts/etc so an AI is doing most of it.
1800s internet might be a goof but got some links to "unexplained ancient computers/machines"
Black Pope is an endtimes prediction that the last pope will be black. (but may refer to the jesuit order not race)
Paleolithic Deep state is either a goof or just running with there may have been paleolithic societies lost to time and tacking on the idea those societies had a shadow government that has survived to this day

also found a youtube channel called dead rabbit radio where a guy goes through a handful of these to determine what they are.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Dammerung posted:

This is part of why I get dubious whenever polling data suggests that Americans support a certain policy or course of action. It might mean that they support the idea in a general sense, but stop doing so once more specific elements are brought up, or that they're entirely sure what's being suggested, or, as in this case, it doesn't lead to a consistent and reliable course of supported action.

It's a bit like Brexit. 51% want Brexit, but 20% mean that they want autarky, 20% mean they want EEC, and 11% mean they want closer ties with Europe.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

sportsgenius86 posted:

I think outing people is disgusting and immoral and gross but I really want someone to have hard evidence outing Lindsay Graham.

If it helps Lindsey Graham isn't an actual person.

He's a scumbag Republican.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!