Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

Vencd yc y dnykato drah yc y vynla, oac? :shrug:

Huf ajano udran Dfeddan lussahd E kad ec ypuid Eteulnylo, yht ruf ed’c y tulisahdyno huf. Yd vencd, E fyc zicd drehgehk, oayr, dryd’c hela du rayn, pid drah jano cbalevel drehkc, mega Lynm’c Zn. yhhuihlehk dryd drao fana kuehk du ryja y lusbmadamo nupudel, huh-asbmuoaa cduna, yht ed’c Lynm’c Zn. eh dra sujea.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

kaleedity posted:

it's more put in a claim to the VA that fails to process over years of time

and yet many of them still put up with that instead of going to the private sector lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

RandomBlue posted:

A lot of idiots think that impeaching Trump unsuccessfully (because of course the GOP won't find him guilty) would magically hand Trump the election. "Trump and the media will say he was exonerated!" (even though they already have)

Of course the impeachment would die in the Senate, but then at worst it's just seen as standard Dems vs Republicans, at best it makes it look like the Republicans are complicit in Trump's crimes. Both of which are better than the Democrats agreeing that Trump did nothing wrong, which is what they do when they don't impeach him.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i m going to rip stephen millers head off w the sheer force of my piss

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Basebf555 posted:

Bernies "we must investigate whether or not the President obstructed justice" stance is like the worst position he has on any issue. What more do you need to know?

he wants trump voters to swing to him as the less embarrassing populist

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zyla posted:

hey its the image i posted that got me banned

wow ur just like berric dondarrion in the lates harry poter u died 2 save humankind ty for ur service:patriot:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
herd all terfs into the sea

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bethamphetamine posted:

More republicans are getting sick of Trump's bullshit. Steel tarriffs have hurt dozens of businesses.

Also, they know Trump's promise to do it later is worth jack poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax96DCF5ptU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

so what's been trumpin rumpos

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1123664079581798402?s=20

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

thread title

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Gripweed posted:

Of course the impeachment would die in the Senate, but then at worst it's just seen as standard Dems vs Republicans, at best it makes it look like the Republicans are complicit in Trump's crimes. Both of which are better than the Democrats agreeing that Trump did nothing wrong, which is what they do when they don't impeach him.

100% agreed, plus a lot more oblivious people will know all the bullshit that he's pulled given that they probably don't follow politics that closely and have just been fed the Fox News version. It's loving moronic that they haven't impeached yet.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13lM_rhw8FQ

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

lmao

Let me get this right. You were down in the rust belt? What's that got to do with loving anything? Let me get this right. Not only have you refused to kill the party, you even stopped the party from killing itself, which would have solved my problem, which would have solved your problem, which sounds like it would have solved the party's problem.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

literally since the year 2000 (and probably 30 years before that too)

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Joementum posted:

bernie's still not sure if trump obstructed justice

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1123661928147058688

https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/1123632415296098304

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Squizzle posted:

my brain]: *trying desperately to think of a funny way to combine the name benjamin franklin w whoopi goldbergs name, the name of one of her notable roles, or a movie she was a lead in*

jumping jack lightning flash

alt: Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit of Whoring

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

this is why I'm literally writing in this time if its not Bernie.

Warren tho

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gonna quit weed and become a full time drunk

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
me trying to make sense of this thread:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Joementum posted:

bernie's still not sure if trump obstructed justice

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/1123661928147058688

i love bernie but man he's just parkin his car in the bad opinion zone on this one

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/PorkSoldier/status/1123666859667152897

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nae! posted:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Gripweed posted:

HOW THE gently caress CAN YOU IMPEACH BARR FOR THE CRIME OF GETTING IN THE WAY OF IMPEACHING TRUMP AND NOT IMPEACH TRUMP?

Trimp

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

Huf ajano udran Dfeddan lussahd E kad ec ypuid Eteulnylo, yht ruf ed’c y tulisahdyno huf. Yd vencd, E fyc zicd drehgehk, oayr, dryd’c hela du rayn, pid drah jano cbalevel drehkc, mega Lynm’c Zn. yhhuihlehk dryd drao fana kuehk du ryja y lusbmadamo nupudel, huh-asbmuoaa cduna, yht ed’c Lynm’c Zn. eh dra sujea.

:hmmyes:

[@jack] ec y [nazi] yht amajydehk rec culeym satey bmydvuns du ymmuf dras y juela. E tu hud ghuf ev [Hardees] ajah aqecdc yhosuna, pid ev ed tuac, [@jack] fuimt dudymmo ayd dra syouhhyeca bylgadc ev ra fana lunhanat po y pihlr uv [white nationalists] eh dra [Carl Jr's] byngehk mud drnaydahehk res du naehcdyda draen pyhhat dfeddan ylluihdc.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Kurtofan posted:

wait what happend

trump

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

actionjackson posted:

didn't stop Al Gore

al gore has ridden the mighty moon worm

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

that is a pants making GBS threads face

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

lmao

Let me get this right. You were down in the rust belt? What's that got to do with loving anything? Let me get this right. Not only have you refused to kill the party, you even stopped the party from killing itself, which would have solved my problem, which would have solved your problem, which sounds like it would have solved the party's problem.

you retract that statement about my oval office loving candidate! thats going OVERBOARD m8

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gmehkuh ec dra paddan lruela vun y muf avvund kesselg

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

that is a pants making GBS threads face

Been there

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

baw posted:

and yet many of them still put up with that instead of going to the private sector lol

Yeah it's slow and hobbled by masters that want it to die but it's much better than working with openly hostile criminals

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
What is the procedure for dumping Nancy pelosi?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1123674766873890816

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nae! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTjqi4sgVuk

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

piss

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Reality Winter posted:

What is the procedure for dumping Nancy pelosi?

Tell her it's not her, it's you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Trump will be on foxnews tonight talking venezuela