Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Courtney Cox is also now a few years older than Rue McClanahan was at the start of Golden Girls, in case anyone wants to continue to feel old by comparison to 90s sitcom stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Courtney Cox was Rue McLanahan's contemporary when she was on friends so I'm puzzled

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Bluedeanie posted:

Courtney Cox is also now a few years older than Rue McClanahan was at the start of Golden Girls, in case anyone wants to continue to feel old by comparison to 90s sitcom stars.

Dude this post got me hosed up man

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":
Courteney Cox

I love you

You're so hot

On that show

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
David Hyde Pierce was the same age when the first season of Frasier was filmed as Ted Danson when the first season of Cheers was filmed.

Also John Mahoney is only 7 years older than Ted Danson.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Gillian Anderson as Daphne's mom.

Hell yea that'll make up for those Daphne mom seasonse

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

David Hyde Pierce was the same age when the first season of Frasier was filmed as Ted Danson when the first season of Cheers was filmed.

Also John Mahoney is only 7 years older than Ted Danson.

Is this an SAT question?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

obeyasia posted:

Is this an SAT question?

It's a dream. Now, about your underpants.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

obeyasia posted:

Is this an SAT question?

I just love throwing out Frasier factoids.

For instance, did you know that Frasier's hair in season 1 was alive, and sentient?? His hair was different after then because the season 1 hair left this planet to explore the galaxy.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Note: Frasier's hair died on the way back to its home planet

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*
Speaking of space, the last episode we watched had John Glenn in it. The scene where he's going on a rant and starts doing this third eye poo poo in the background is perfect.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Bloodplay it again posted:

Speaking of space, the last episode we watched had John Glenn in it. The scene where he's going on a rant and starts doing this third eye poo poo in the background is perfect.

Phil Patterson somewhere going "I loving KNEW IT"

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I’m watching the Frasier episode with James Earl Jones and it just struck me that they probably hit him up to be a guest caller but either him or the producers were like hell no your voice is super obvious, why not make a guest appearance

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Calaveron posted:

Is Rebecca Howe the most pathetic loser in television history?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Niles got literally everything he wanted in life. Rebecca the gold digger got married to a blue collar plumber who she herself admitted was too good for her and then got divorced like three years later

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Calaveron posted:

Niles got literally everything he wanted in life. Rebecca the gold digger got married to a blue collar plumber who she herself admitted was too good for her and then got divorced like three years later

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Calaveron posted:

And we can all thank scientology for loving up her getting any other sort of goodbye on Frasier.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

And we can all thank scientology for loving up her getting any other sort of goodbye on Frasier.

I didn't watch Cheers. Could you give us an over view of her relationship to Fraj?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They were good buddies and almost hooked up a couple of times.

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016

Frasier yelling at Niles leaving the marriage counseling meeting, "Sometimes a marriage is just bad, doomed, and no amount of discussion will save it!"

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Solice Kirsk posted:

They were good buddies and almost hooked up a couple of times.

Don't be gross dude they're brothers

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

evergreen big mood

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
because every once in a while we need this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSK1UeD9nvE

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Sherry or Daphne's mom, which is the worst human being

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Calaveron posted:

what the gently caress, daphne's mom by far

sherry was just a goofball

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Calaveron posted:

:chloe:

Uh, Sherry owns? This isn't even a contest.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

because every once in a while we need this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSK1UeD9nvE

:blessed:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

food court bailiff posted:

what the gently caress, daphne's mom by far

sherry was just a goofball

Bad character ranking incoming!!!

1. Daphne's mom
2. Simon
3. Ronnie
4. Frasier in any Dr. Mary episode

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate
Shameful if you don't include Fredrick Crane in the lineup.

Edit: Honorable mention: Noel Shempsky

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I never thought Frederick was too bad, though I haven't seen much late season stuff. Mostly he seems like a surprisingly normal kid all things considered.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Solice Kirsk posted:

1. Daphne's mom
2. Simon
3. Ronnie

I'm still grappling with the racism level of the Dr Mary episodes. It feels pretty racist to me? But I don't feel like I get to say that definitively. Maybe she had a hand in the writing, I don't know. Does that help? Why do I care? Do I? It's a struggle, I guess, not really.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
It's supposed to mainly be classism, but then Fraz goes and eats out that blonde bimbo pop-shrink Dr. Honey so yeah Frasier racist.

I like to think the episodes that have him feuding with his condo neighbor because of "parking" are really just because he's jealous of Dr. Guy's massive pringles-can dong, too. Really adds an extra dimension to the gross racism angle.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

FilthyImp posted:

It's supposed to mainly be classism, but then Fraz goes and eats out that blonde bimbo pop-shrink Dr. Honey so yeah Frasier racist.

I like to think the episodes that have him feuding with his condo neighbor because of "parking" are really just because he's jealous of Dr. Guy's massive pringles-can dong, too. Really adds an extra dimension to the gross racism angle.

Frasier can't be racist, his live in housekeeper is a foreigner!

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I think we've got a problem with your brother Frasier.

Frasier's reaction gets me every time.

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Solice Kirsk posted:

1. Daphne's mom
2. Simon
3. Ronnie

1. Daphne's mom
2. Donnie
3. Mel
4. Julia Wilcox (intentional, but unfunny)

Best secondary character:
1. Faye (I'd convert)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Frasier deserves to never be happy for losing Faye and then Claire. I swear, it's like the man craves situational awkwardness!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Farrier Theaks posted:

Best secondary character:
1. Faye (I'd convert)
The 20 year old that hits on him buying clothes and is like "yeah I'm studying some psychology"

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
The French ski instructor

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

Calaveron posted:

The French ski instructor

:hmmyes: