Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1123735569912225795

where has the :decorum: gone :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lmao

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Blandness can sizzle

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

BAE OF PIGS posted:

welp, just bought an engagement ring.

as someone who got divorced last year :lol:

as someone who met someone even more amazing that my ex also last year congratulations

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

radical meme posted:

Why would they wear masks? The girl in he bottom right doesn't have a mask.

so biden can't catch their face scent

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1123734845191065604

lol loving cuck

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

stridin for biden

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

hold two hour ramble sesh and tell a variation of the jerusalem embassy story or get crushed every time

bitch

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/memetiddies/status/1123351757868937216

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
HOLY poo poo WHO GAVE ME A PRESENT

I LOVE MY NEW IMPROVED BROKEN CATBRAIN AV

MYSTERIOUS BENEFACTOR REVEAL URSELF

ALSO WEAR THE HAT

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
WATCH :joi biden stomps your balls and demands you to cum

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

punished milkman posted:

WATCH :joi biden stomps your balls and demands you to cum

but will he makes my calves cramp like beto

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

push it back out to sea

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
so the company i work for is doing the plans for a part of the pittsburgh airport and in every email i send out about it i always have to correct myself from typing pissburgh

:pisstape:

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Nuking the ACA is the fastest path to M4A and Dems should totally let Trump do it.

The Dems do not want M4A though.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Be everything to everybody Biden. Yes, only true centrism can pull the sword from our asses.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
ode to joi

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
I should've been aiming for bland this whole time.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

gently caress off biden

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/Josmar_Trujillo/status/1123727430307463168

trump!

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

holy gently caress is this not a winning message at all for 2020 this is dumb asssss fuuuuuuuck

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

omg ahahahahahaha

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

gently caress off biden

You see, folks? This is just the thing I'm talking about. We gotta restore the idea of America. The idea of dignity. Dignbibniby in work,

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

A Handed Missus posted:

You see, folks? This is just the thing I'm talking about. We gotta restore the idea of America. The idea of dignity. Dignbibniby in work,

Sir... Sir? gently caress you, sir.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

lol that owns

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Johnny Joestar posted:

good news, you only count as a woman if *looks at sheet* your specific hormones fall within these specific ranges and there's absolutely nothing that would inspire this sort of decision other than a desire to see healthy and competitive sports yes sirree

serious question, are they gonna test every woman athlete in the olympics now to make sure their glands are womanly enough?

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

RandomBlue posted:

The New Left wants to scrutinize me? Folks, I am the most progressive candidates of anyone that's running *crosses self*

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

A Handed Missus posted:

The New Left wants to scrutinize me? Folks, I am the most progressive candidates of anyone that's running *crosses self*

malarkey!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’ ” Biden told a Delaware-based weekly newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

and Strom Thurmond was his best friend :thunk:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
trump saying that pompeo lied about the russians, which was obvious, but also lol

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trump/biden ticket gets realer every day that passes, yet time does not exist

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

A Handed Missus posted:

“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’ ” Biden told a Delaware-based weekly newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

So Biden is good after all is what you're saying. :shuckyes:

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
Detective Pikachu guy: "We spent two years figuring out how to depict Mr Mime in a realistic way that wasn't instantly viscerally upsetting"

Sonic guy: "We gave Sonic anatomically-accurate human teeth"

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/mehdirhasan/status/1123637223965036549
perhaps one day democrats will draw the right lesson from something! that would be nice!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

A Handed Missus posted:

trump/biden ticket gets realer every day that passes, yet time does not exist

Trump picking Biden as his VP would simplify the hell out of this election.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

A Handed Missus posted:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

RandomBlue posted:

Joe Biden kneeling under a beam of light, lamenting that people don't engage with each other anymore after shutting down some protesters.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

trump saying that pompeo lied about the russians, which was obvious, but also lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
I'm worried that Warren would end up being an ineffective president