Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Shageletic posted:

theyre both relics from the 90s, and horrors in 2019

g-d daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The UK can no longer be counted on as one of the FVEY they are beholden to Beijing.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

welp, i got in a fender bender and now my life is hosed forever, thanks capitalism

cheer up friend im sure cspam can spare at least a single stromb or as many as three pant

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

crazy cloud posted:

cheer up friend im sure cspam can spare at least a single stromb or as many as three pant

but is a stromboli a sandwich?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TMMadman posted:

Wait, what happened? I can tell you if you're life is really hosed or not.

got in a fender bender, called the insurance company and they didnt recieve my last payment, so they washed their hands of the accident

cosmetic damage only but i dont have any money to begin with to pay for it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

but is a stromboli a sandwich?

is your head a brain dumpling?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

welp, i got in a fender bender and now my life is hosed forever, thanks capitalism

want a story well here you go

my friend thats a lady was sitting in her car at a stoplight.

she gets hit behind by a car going 80 and breaks her neck in the accident

she gets a lawyer to sue the driver

a cop, in his cop car hit her

one that wasnt flashing his lights and he was offduty at the time

her suit is thrown out and the city sues HER for damaging the cop car

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

these people are fuckin amazing

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

bill clinton is going to prison with trump when all the epstein poo poo comes out. or they will get away with it all, lol

Just Clinton will go to prison for a bunch of sex crimes and libs will un-ironically talk about the great injustice instead of celebrating a bad person going to jail.

(This is the best case scenario.)

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

this is a solid post bravo

i think my other sonic post was funnier

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

republicans running circles around dems and somehow media still talking about mueller is a miracle at this point

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

got in a fender bender, called the insurance company and they didnt recieve my last payment, so they washed their hands of the accident

the person you hit will have to file a claim with their insurance and they'll fix it and then try to work out some kind of repayment thing with you i imagine

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

want a story well here you go

my friend thats a lady was sitting in her car at a stoplight.

she gets hit behind by a car going 80 and breaks her neck in the accident

she gets a lawyer to sue the driver

a cop, in his cop car hit her

one that wasnt flashing his lights and he was offduty at the time

her suit is thrown out and the city sues HER for damaging the cop car

i have front and rear cameras in my truck, and even persuaded my wife to at least let me install a front cam on her car, just for this poo poo

accident liability is often complete bullshit, but if you have video, you can at least show it is

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’ve decided to lie to my neighbor, as it offers the path of least resistance

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Al! posted:

should've had 17 different forms of insurance to cover every single eventuality, off to the debtors' prison with you, better luck next time

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shageletic posted:

Shageletic posted:

Sonic! Hes the fasting thing alive!

Sonic: well not as fast as steel beams apparently "melt" under jet fuel

Sonic! Hes got an atti- wait what

lmao

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

reminder that one of hillary's staffers died of cancer because his gofundme for ~$120,000 failed, which ended up being one month's rent of her summer home in the hamptons

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

do u take screenshots of posts u hate and then delete them

i dont think so

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

God I loving hate insurance companies. How did they not receive the last payment? Is it in the mail or something? I'm assuming you didn't forget about it.

I mean if it's just cosmetic damage, then I wouldn't really worry about it because even if the insurance paid for it all it probably still wouldn't be worth it. Honestly, if you could get money from the accident, I'd probably tell you to just keep the money and spend it on something other than repairing cosmetic damage.

Just remember, your car is nothing more than a tool and what it looks like doesn't matter one loving bit.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Shageletic posted:

theyre both relics from the 90s, and horrors in 2019

Also they were both never good.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

should've had 17 different forms of insurance to cover every single eventuality, off to the debtors' prison with you, better luck next time

lmao @ used car prices i lookin

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

the worst part is they were a boomer so they didnt give even a little bit of a poo poo

go to one o those places where u can pick the car apart
rebuild it
make it stronger
add flames

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

I’ve decided to lie to my neighbor, as it offers the path of least resistance

You shouldn't lie about it. It's not really a big deal and they should probably know about anyway.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/524161647905341440

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Shageletic posted:

which one

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

TMMadman posted:

Just remember, your car is nothing more than a tool and what it looks like doesn't matter one loving bit.

This, and if it's worse just hope Plinky hits sixes or whatever again this weekend and ask nicely (?)

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:pisstape: :itwaspoo:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

WampaLord posted:

Oh that feeling's just hitting you now, huh?

Never Forget (to go fast)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

cosmetic dmg just gives ur car character

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

my car is fine the problem is that according to my insurance company i wasnt covered for literally a day qnd it happened to be that day and the other driver is saying its all my fault

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

the person you hit will have to file a claim with their insurance and they'll fix it and then try to work out some kind of repayment thing with you i imagine

Also yes this may be true too. Did the guy rear end you or did you rear end him? Or was it some other type of fender bender?

I mean if he hit you, then you could file against his company and maybe get the cost of repairs, but again I will say that it's probably not worth it.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

TMMadman posted:

You shouldn't lie about it. It's not really a big deal and they should probably know about anyway.

especially with animals, if they're suddenly making GBS threads inside then something might be wrong and they'll want to know about it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

that's a lmao

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lol that account is banned

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Turdfuzz posted:

cosmetic dmg just gives ur car character

*points at dent* this baby was from summer of '13. what a summer that was

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Also yes this may be true too. Did the guy rear end you or did you rear end him? Or was it some other type of fender bender?

I mean if he hit you, then you could file against his company and maybe get the cost of repairs, but again I will say that it's probably not worth it.

i was pulling out of a space and they came out of nowhere

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Business Gorillas posted:

reminder that one of hillary's staffers died of cancer because his gofundme for ~$120,000 failed, which ended up being one month's rent of her summer home in the hamptons

he knew what he was signing up for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Pictured me (centre), w/ baloogan ( right)