Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

trump announces that people withdraw even if they didn’t

he withdrawed them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
lmao
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1123988798331850752?s=19

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

God i wish i could know what it's like to be so dumb and transparently corrupt that i would not be qualified to be in the trunp admin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

, Trump says

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

I don't give Biden the credit to be doing this for a second, but if he takes most of the heat for the next 8 months and then drops out that would be pretty awesome

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man I don't know what is up with this weed but it's got a weird taste to it and I can't quite place it. It's slightly unpleasant but not really enough to make me want to not smoke it but bad enough that I keep questioning and thinking about it. And it feels like the taste is coming with an associated smell but it's something that feels forced into my senses rather than me actually smelling it. It's very strange.

Also I don't know where it came from because I don't remember thinking about this taste the past couple of days. So I'm wondering if I'm coming down with something.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

strap the gently caress in, the 2020s is gonna be some tumultuous era

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol that Joe made his son stop loving his dead sons wife

big ol yikes there

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1123988033995513859?s=20

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hosed up

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

TMMadman posted:

Man I don't know what is up with this weed but it's got a weird taste to it and I can't quite place it. It's slightly unpleasant but not really enough to make me want to not smoke it but bad enough that I keep questioning and thinking about it. And it feels like the taste is coming with an associated smell but it's something that feels forced into my senses rather than me actually smelling it. It's very strange.

Also I don't know where it came from because I don't remember thinking about this taste the past couple of days. So I'm wondering if I'm coming down with something.

it's your butt

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

whom amongst us

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

euphronius posted:

the end game is arresting trunmp admin personnel which

is not good from a stability POV lmao

the real lasting decorum is the agreement by both parties not to prosecute each other for crimes effectively bypassing the judicial system while they fight about how partisan it should be

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

wash your butts, people

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

ahahaha guess those decades of being an utter waste of flesh actually had an effect

"The only thing that can stop me is if they look at the things I said in the past." -an idiot

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

what am i supposed to do with this infomration

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/FoxReports/status/1123964878291701765?s=20
We got him now folks

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i have had whoper

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Coulda been exposed to volatile gases during drying better give it to me

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Karl Barks posted:

Make sure we get the senate and the house and pack the courts

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

that definitely doesn't make him sound awesome to every chud in the country

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Karl Barks posted:

Get mad

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Intel&Sebastian posted:

:eyepop:

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Intel&Sebastian posted:

"BUT DAAAAD"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Bearjew posted:

wash your butts, people

no

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/TMannWSJ/status/1123982150729179136?s=20

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Karl Barks posted:

post nothing matters followed by some rando emote

:yoshi:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

dads friend steve posted:

the gently caress does this mean. is that ghoul in or out?

means he's not getting confirmed

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

TMMadman posted:

Is it some variant of cheese? As an east-coaster I had gotten things called cheese plenty of times and never knew why they called it that, then last year I got a batch that actually smelled like molding dairy when I opened the bag and suddenly understood.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

smarxist posted:

i have had whoper

hosed up, if ture

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

remember when some science nerds said they found evidence of arsenic-based life like ten years ago, and everyone was like whoa this changes everything, and then the scientists were like whoops we hosed up and are wrong

lmao :owned: science cucks

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

dems need to stop complimenting McConnell. his name should have been Biych McConnell since the garland debacle

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

drat, impeachment too good, nancy looking for the death penalty for trumo
https://twitter.com/npfandos/status/1123952092731924480?s=19

im pro life and it gives me no pleasure to report this

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
neither 999 or moore had a chance, there was 4 or 5 republican senators against the both of em

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump finally had a defeat nearly 4 years after his stunning victory

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Can't believe Joe Biden's son doesn't understand healthy boundaries.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
:yooge: FOR THE FED, I WANT THE GUY WITH THE BIG MONEY BIN FULL OF GOLD COINS
STEPHEN MILLER: That.. that's a cartoon character.
:yooge: I PLAYED GOLF WITH HIM IN 96, GREAT GUY, CRUSHED HIM LIKE A BUG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

gently caress my coast up fam