Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Loomer is going to loomer herself soon #loomered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
While writing that I had to pause and check if loomer was her real name (it is loomer)

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
being extremely, extremely, extremely online is indistinguishable from mental illness

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Spergin Morlock posted:

well now i have. i just dont know which is which

The "TRUMP!" one is backwards. The only productive thing I've ever done in CSPAM was reversing that gif then someone else made it awesome by adding the TRUMP!

It took me days of browsing to a website and uploading a gif then downloading the result.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/nolo_contento/status/1124067332056330240?s=19

also the sonic movie is unsettling because they just slapped a blue fur texture on battle angel lolita

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

first they came on laura's tires but i said nothing

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
And now you know.... the rest of tpoiasdhfa[hn\l[]
nxgm

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
laura loomer, calling one suicide hotline after another, only to hang up again and again because they sound muslim

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Thats not even close to what the Bauhaus was.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

If the world gets a little better in the next few days we start sacrificing again.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Intel&Sebastian posted:

This message and strategy doesn't work because it's completely obvious that dems like Clinton and Biden don't believe it

because if you really thought he was a Nazi coddler and all the terrible things he really is, you wouldn't be smiling and talking about how love will conquer all and how your policies will bring America and Trump Nazis together again to hug it out, you'd be angry, you'd tell his supporters to gently caress off. You wouldn't debate him, you'd want to shove him down an open manhole.

The one time campaign Hillary Clinton said a thing she actually believed in, that half of trump supporters are deplorable me, she immediately bitched out and apologized because some lanyard told her it was bad optics.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

:rip: c3po

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Virtual Russian posted:

If the world gets a little better in the next few days we start sacrificing again.

The border patrol judging immigrants news came out after that so no, it was a sacrifice to the wrong god.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

:eyepop:

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

don't do it laura you're only 25

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

pardon me but oompa loompas performed actual useful work and were the exploited not the exploiters

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
oompa loompa union when

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

C-Euro posted:

Anyway TRUMP

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I feel like this needs a frame or two of the bug eyed dog staring at cupcakes spliced in there somewhere.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

stop doxxing me

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

lol gently caress u mate

groce

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
shot

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1124027941439049730

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1124036293103689729

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1124022911151558656

chaser

https://twitter.com/G101Creative/status/1123757761811099650

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

computer give me a printout of sonic smiling

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

The Nastier Nate posted:

The one time campaign Hillary Clinton said a thing she actually believed in, that half of trump supporters are deplorable me, she immediately bitched out and apologized because some lanyard told her it was bad optics.

Yeah exactly

If you really believe that Trumps a dangerous Nazi you don't spend all day asking what everyones favorite emojis are and laughing at everything he does like "hoo wee! What a kooky guy that trump is!". If you don't really believe it then fine just try and beat him the old fashioned way. Don't go stealing valor of like Antifa and poo poo who actually believe and act on the fact that Trump is a fashy brainwormed dickhead.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
okay now that facebook's banned them it's g-ds turn now

*extremely banging silverware on the table* SALT! PILE! SALT! PILE!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

torlAM

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
What if instead of killing herself, Loomer just created a fake account on Facebook?

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Rah! posted:

torlAM

strange little girls was a criminally underrated album tbh

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/BootsRiley/status/1124090005125763074

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

TMMadman posted:

What if instead of killing herself, Loomer just created a fake account on Facebook?

but then she wouldnt get to cry about it on the internet

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

sinnesloeschen posted:

strange little girls was a criminally underrated album tbh

Sing Along
Feb 28, 2017

by Athanatos

RandomBlue posted:

The border patrol judging immigrants news came out after that so no, it was a sacrifice to the wrong god.

cnn didnt think it was worth mentioning in the tweet but the man survived

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
CREPUSCULAR CREW CHECKIN IN

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

a few hours later? im getting off rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

some goons drew some horrific mspaint fanart of her vagina getting ripped apart by the quills of their mutant baby, if that helps

narrator: it didn’t help