Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kim Jong Un is an American ally and CNN is lying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

GreyjoyBastard posted:

that's not a very nice thing to say about Mr Kyanka
Trap sprung, he's been banned from Twitter multiple times

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Tibalt posted:

I support a human right to employment, even for Loomer.

As a Facebook poo poo poster?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i am genuinly curious what trump will do because it will be one extreme or the other. either its back to "burn them all" rhetoric or he will keep defending Kim or he will ignore it.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 02:40 on May 4, 2019

brockan
Mar 9, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am genuinly curious what trump will do because it will be one extreme or the other.

Well this isn't reassuring.

The missiles on their own are being painted by experts as whatever. But Bolton is going to spin this in the absolute worst possible way he can.

https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/1124481838880362497

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i am genuinly curious what trump will do because it will be one extreme or the other.

He'll talk poo poo and do nothing, just like he did every time they launched a missile in the past.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

brockan posted:

The missiles on their own are being painted by experts as whatever. But Bolton is going to spin this in the absolute worst possible way he can. bolton will probably be ignored by everyone since he is apparently loving hated by the pentagon.

yeah. yeah, its short range missles but its a clear "gently caress you" from the north koreans because they know kim has trump wrapped around his finger.

RandomBlue posted:

He'll talk poo poo and do nothing, just like he did every time they launched a missile in the past.

i know that but i am curious about what kind of poo poo talk.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 02:45 on May 4, 2019

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

RandomBlue posted:

Don't you know how this works by now?

He'll claim no missile was launched and he's the greatest negotiator ever.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I’m gonna go with... *rolls dice* ... blame China.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

DrNutt posted:

As a Facebook poo poo poster?

From each according to their ability...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

hurray! We're the fuckin' embarrassment of the world.
Unemployment dropped sharply as almost 500k people leave the work force.
Wage growth is where it was during 2016
Stock Markets have finally recovered where they were a year ago... and have been going up steadily since the recession.
Trump's back to 50% Rassmussen #'s which are skewed like 10 points to republicans... I honestly don't know why it's still treated as credible.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
A non-twit discussion happening in a state legislature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJin0XRHAZo

Background: https://www.bleedingheartland.com/2019/04/30/four-reasons-the-gop-attack-on-trans-iowans-wont-hold-up-in-court/

You might remember Zach Wahls from way back when from hits such as:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSQQK2Vuf9Q

He became a state senator after that last vid was made.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I don't know what the gently caress.

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1124454192163123200

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

How are these people so loving stupid and crazy? It would almost be a relief for tech billionaires to appear cunning and intelligent instead of touched in the head.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
It’s like how Steve Jobs did everything in his power to die faster.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Keeps out the alpha rays Max, you don’t get old.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Ague Proof posted:

I don't know what the gently caress.

Only eat a few times a week and you too can feel like you have the power to detect the background radiation of the universe.

Honestly I hope this poo poo with him accelerates rapidly; the board may decide to oust his dumb rear end.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjBgNwAVLWQ

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/aaronloeb/status/1124468038378541056?s=21

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/677625882031337473

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Someone should let him know how bad oxidation is and suggest an oxygen-free environment as the cure.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Don't you know how this works by now?

He'll claim no missile was launched and he's the greatest negotiator ever.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Just imagine being one of these people implied to exist by polls who decides they disapprove of Trump immediately after some new scandal of his hits and then two weeks later when nothing has changed decides that he’s fine actually.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

brockan posted:

The missiles on their own are being painted by experts as whatever. But Bolton is going to spin this in the absolute worst possible way he can.

You can't worry about every single thing Bolton is doing.

Plus, Trump is way more worried about trying to cover his rear end right now

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1124491964794249216

This was posted after the launches

Buckwheat Sings
Feb 9, 2005
Well NPR just said that Democrats want to be more conservative cause Biden is polling well instead of relation to Obama.

Man has that station fallen hard. I always feel weird when I hear the phrase with a 'generous anonymous donation' cause it just means koch brothers.

brockan
Mar 9, 2014
https://twitter.com/AlexWardVox/status/1124496845676396544

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Kim should troll the poo poo out of Trump and announce they have a new low cost short range missile that only costs... $2 million... to fire.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

generally you need to have an agreeable congress and control of state governments to get an amendment through, which we haven't really had in the past 30 years

the 27th is an oddity to be honest since it took over 200 years to be ratified, it was proposed in the 1st congress with the Bill of Rights and ratified during the 101st Congress.

Even if you count the 26th as the last one, the gap between the 12th and the 13th is longer.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Triskelli posted:

Stealing from a Extra Creditz video, but the first sentence of the first book of the Western Canon, the Iliad, reads “Sing, O Muse, of the rage of Achilles”. If you can get mad, you can get poo poo done.

Sloterdijk Did Nothing Wrong

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Do you want to be like me in 2017 and worry about this poo poo everyday from now on?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Willo567 posted:

Do you want to be like me in 2017 and worry about this poo poo everyday from now on?

If you can't handle the thread then stop reading it. It's relevant news and he wasn't replying to you.

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

EwokEntourage posted:

That dumbass jack that runs twitter could troll the president of the United States harder than anyone else in the world could ever dream of, right now by just banning trump. Just do it for a weekend

But he won’t

Our media could end conservatism tomorrow by simply ending the limitless supply of legitimacy that it grants them, but it won't

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Seriously, as soon as Trump tweets out his response, the jackasses on Twitter are going to do everything in their power to frame poo poo as the prelude to loving WW3

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

wouldnt surprise me. the stupid gently caress legit believed Kim liked him.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dapper_Swindler posted:

wouldnt surprise me. the stupid gently caress legit believed Kim liked him.

And then he went and bragged about having stiffed NK on the ransom payment.

"Writers this season" jokes aside, there's no way you could write this stuff, it's too implausible

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Willo567 posted:

It doesn't matter whether you worry about it or not. The end has already begun.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Triskelli posted:

Stealing from a Extra Creditz video, but the first sentence of the first book of the Western Canon, the Iliad, reads “Sing, O Muse, of the rage of Achilles”. If you can get mad, you can get poo poo done.

Sing, goddess, the wrath of Achilles Peleus' son, the ruinous wrath that brought on the Achaians woes innumerable, and hurled down into Hades many strong souls of heroes, and gave their bodies to be a prey to dogs and all winged fowls; and so the counsel of Zeus wrought out its accomplishment from the day when first strife parted Atreides king of men and noble Achilles.

If anything the Iliad is a lesson to stay cold and come in with a plan because Odysseus was the one getting poo poo done. Achilles was alternately sulking, pissing off river gods, and being so loving mad he ruined his honor by mutilating Hector's corpse.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

mdemone posted:

It doesn't matter whether you worry about it or not. The end has already begun.

gently caress off with this poo poo with a guy who’s so obsessively paranoid and clearly isn’t going to appreciate your “ironic” jokes.

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

gently caress off with this poo poo with a guy who’s so obsessively paranoid and clearly isn’t going to appreciate your “ironic” jokes.

It's cool; he's just trying to lighten the mood.

I'd rather have that than sensationalized headlines and twitter posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

drat it, my wife and I are heading over to South Korea for the next two years, don't you duck this up for me Fats McBabyhands!