Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

pancakes I'm glad you're doing well

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ilhanmn/status/1124432884599787521

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

I'm 6'7, when I meet people taller than me I pity them.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
Lowtax you have alot to answer for with banning @jack

look what youve done

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ilhan owns so hard

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

tenderjerk posted:

Lowtax you have alot to answer for with banning @jack

look what youve done

i really, really wish richard would reveal @jack's old accountname

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

finally a thunderstorm :woop:

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Dems are cowards too afraid to wield power for fear of losing it. I dunno maybe impeaching trump won’t have the same electoral consequences as impeaching Clinton because the former has a crime pile to the stratosphere while Clinton was impeached over bullshit?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Siljmonster posted:

Tell Uncle Bernie that I said the internet sucks and I hate it and blump glump

the directtv wet out and we're relying on my plex for fun now, the internet is the best

he started me on computers because my dad was an rear end in a top hat and wouldn't let me mess around with his 286 when i was like 5

uncle bernie was like, 'lets play some loving dig dug plinkey, you control it'

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
By my count, this thread has more 6+ foot posters in it than any American city. CSpam should be an exhibit at Ripley’s Believe it or Not.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Does anybody else want to share their height (for the spreadsheet) and maybe some other numbers about their body (maybe your 3 sizes if you're really feeling risque)

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

deathbysnusnu posted:

Dems are cowards too afraid to wield power for fear of losing it. I dunno maybe impeaching trump won’t have the same electoral consequences as impeaching Clinton because the former has a crime pile to the stratosphere while Clinton was impeached over bullshit?

Lying to cover up a beej, obstructing justice to cover up the Piss Tape. :shrug:

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

cumshitter posted:

im bored anyone wanna play a multiplayer game or something? i think i might chill out tonight and make progress in my x-com 2 game

usually i start off poo poo but investing early in armor and weapons while doing missions with money rewards lets you steamroll the middle game

You on PS4?
All are welcomed to add me if you are. PSN is Dum pkins (no space though)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

A Handed Missus posted:

https://twitter.com/drmikekatz/status/1124011990924562433

love joe biden's neighbor who is on a level beyond bipartisan

delaware is getting to the white house one way or another

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I am a perfect sphere

like an orb, if you will

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

sinnesloeschen posted:

begotten
nell
acacia
trash humpers
mary kate and ashley go to new york
boxing helena
2ldk

2LDK is such an under appreciated film

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

Whats a good antidepressant

Prozac changed my life. 4 dollars for a months supply at Walmart if you get the generic.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

snoo posted:

I am a perfect sphere

like an orb, if you will

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
BIG

RAT

rear end

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm no longer taking it but it's a great relief knowing it's there if I need it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nadine Frost, the DE Libertarian Senate candidate of 2018, has something to say:

You know I have a measured post count of 42,069, right? I do not associate with morons. We in C-SPAM are not totally against the goals of D&D. We are just believers in trmuiop!! vs. mod dictates (I am totally in love with Gravel.)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i already look young so being 5'5" makes people think im like 17

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

:worship:

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax

Nichael posted:

Nadine Frost, the DE Libertarian Senate candidate of 2018, has something to say:

You know I have a measured post count of 42,069, right? I do not associate with morons. We in C-SPAM are not totally against the goals of D&D. We are just believers in trmuiop!! vs. mod dictates (I am totally in love with Gravel.)

holy poo poo

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
i do not associate myself with morons

why are you subjecting me to this?

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

ChristsDickWorship posted:

I'm 6'7, when I meet people taller than me I pity them.

I used to work with one of your kind. I don't envy anyone who has to duck to go through a standard door frame.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Chokes McGee posted:

I’m 5’6”

small

good for thievin

I always have a halfling in my party. I'll keep you in mind.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

reignofevil posted:

Prozac changed my life. 4 dollars for a months supply at Walmart if you get the generic.

I did that once and it made me so content that work was difficult to accomplish after awhile

it seems great if you got the right brain for it, but it largely had me questioning if I was actually depressed or just bored as poo poo, then wondering if the prozac is what's making me think like that

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Calibanibal posted:

Does anybody else want to share their height (for the spreadsheet) and maybe some other numbers about their body (maybe your 3 sizes if you're really feeling risque)

I wear size 14 shoes that I buy from Shoe Carnival, which makes sense because they're clown shoes.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
its cool that trump is basically on a loop because the media has looped him and he's looping the media

this is like a feedback loop from hell and its always about russia these days

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

can we just make her president and have done with the whole constitution thing

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ilhan is 37, why isn't she in the primary if it can be so polluted with succ dems

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mad.radhu posted:

Ilhan is 37, why isn't she in the primary if it can be so polluted with succ dems

:ohno:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Nichael posted:

And that's only what they could measure, imagine how high the number would be if they used better tools more suited for her level of genius.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
ilhan ownmar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Liberterians all think they're loving super-geniuses that are the only ones smart enough to see the way the world should actually be run. Also most of them are in their teens for some reason.