Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Yang 2020 literal staffers wearing literal STAFF lanyards at this bar

i yelled at them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Joementum posted:

i really, really wish richard would reveal @jack's old accountname

lowtax is a spineless cuck so he won't ever do that

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

WampaLord posted:

i wonder if he'll stoop so low as to do the Jeb! tablet mailers

iirc, JEB!'s PR folks got paid a percentage of whatever they spent on his campaign so it was in their interest to blow as much money as possible by mailing tablets to his supporters with a JEB! commercial on them.

romney had the same setup but his folk's scheme was to buy tv ad space at the last possible second when it cost tons more than buying months ahead in states you already knew would be battlegrounds.

#be best

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax

rapeface posted:

ilhan ownmar

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Gripweed posted:

2LDK is such an under appreciated film

so fuckin good

like japanese horror and sartre had a baby

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

rapeface posted:

ilhan ownmar

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mad.radhu posted:

Ilhan is 37, why isn't she in the primary if it can be so polluted with succ dems

hell yeah remove the birth requirement from the fuckin office

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

RandomBlue posted:

I wear size 14 shoes that I buy from Shoe Carnival, which makes sense because they're clown shoes.

:respek:

buying shoes when you're in the 14-15 size range is totally different than when shoe normies buy shoes. i don't look at the shoes themselves, just scan the rack for the few pair they have in my size and then choose between the 3-5 types they got.

sometimes you can cram on a size 13 and try to imagine if it would be comfortable if it wasn't cutting off blood flow to your feet and then special order that model in your size.

my shoes are always super disappointing. thanks for listening.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

deathbysnusnu posted:

Dems are cowards too afraid to wield power for fear of losing it. I dunno maybe impeaching trump won’t have the same electoral consequences as impeaching Clinton because the former has a crime pile to the stratosphere while Clinton was impeached over bullshit?

Whoa whoa settle down there skippy, we don’t wanna lose all those moderate republican votes who will definitely vote dem this time as long they don’t decide to impeach

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The Dem primary should be 11 Somali women.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
From the pictures thread:

https://twitter.com/IbrahimAS97/status/1124116716169113601

Does he have even a single opinion that isn't lockstep with Republicans at this point?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

PDP-1 posted:

iirc, JEB!'s PR folks got paid a percentage of whatever they spent on his campaign so it was in their interest to blow as much money as possible by mailing tablets to his supporters with a JEB! commercial on them.

romney had the same setup but his folk's scheme was to buy tv ad space at the last possible second when it cost tons more than buying months ahead in states you already knew would be battlegrounds.

#be best

Who do you think is working on the Biden campaign considering Kamala snapped up all the Hillary campaign people and Bernie has all the good campaign people?

The Biden campaign isn't sending their best, folks!

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
hmm i could stop drinking now and wake up early for a dumb t-ball game w/ no hangover

or...

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

RandomBlue posted:

Does he have even a single opinion that isn't lockstep with Republicans at this point?

gently caress him

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

RandomBlue posted:

He says bipartisanship is possible, that's different.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

RandomBlue posted:

I know it's not new but ugh he sucks

To answer your question...he might be okay on abortion and a few social issues possibly(?), but otherwise nah not really.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

RandomBlue posted:

joe biden is a demon cracker

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

PDP-1 posted:

buying shoes when you're in the 14-15 size range is totally different than when shoe normies buy shoes. i don't look at the shoes themselves, just scan the rack for the few pair they have in my size and then choose between the 3-5 types they got.

sometimes you can cram on a size 13 and try to imagine if it would be comfortable if it wasn't cutting off blood flow to your feet and then special order that model in your size.

That's my shoe shopping experience every time. I go to Shoe Carnival because they're the only place that carries anything close to a decent selection of size 14's. Occasionally I try a 13 on even though I know it's pointless.

I wear my shoes until they start disintegrating.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/CatKillough/status/1124486645628190721

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

hmm i could stop drinking now and wake up early for a dumb t-ball game w/ no hangover

or...

chug water and then do two shots

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

juche avocado posted:

Yang 2020 literal staffers wearing literal STAFF lanyards at this bar

i yelled at them

oh poo poo the yang gang is in Seattle????

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

RandomBlue posted:

I've criticized Biden a lot, but in fairness I think he would probably honestly believe that if he appointed a super court justice who undid gay marriage, that would be an acceptable but regrettable side effect of insuring corporate control of America, but a Republican would consider it a fun bonus.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

RandomBlue posted:

He's a monster, OP

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

PDP-1 posted:

Heck, same. My feet are super large and super dumb and sometimes I don't like them.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

we're the good guys so its ok

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

RandomBlue posted:

gotta hand it to the dems, it's so amazing

they found someone worse than clinton

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

twoday posted:

He's a monster, OP

THANKS OBAMA!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

RandomBlue posted:

jesus christ i'm tired of this old bitch and hope he takes a dirt nap - he's going to be the next president though so we better start focussing on congress and get a good vp like warren

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

RandomBlue posted:

Everyone over fifty had the world handed to them on a platter and believes they made it all possible through their own perseverance.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!

kaleedity posted:

IT'S HIS TIME

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

kaleedity posted:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
dems win 250 seats in historic house victory, 70 seats in senate - pass medicare 4 all only to get vetoed by president biden, saying "let's not get ahead of ourselves you lazy freeloaders"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

tenderjerk posted:

IT'S HIS TIME

Abuelo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im high af and all i can think of is how life will be in 2048

:420::magemage::420:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
president biden, in order to bolster bipartisanship, appoints alex jones to supreme court

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
imagine how much work is gonna suck in the 40s

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm sure everything will be fine

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

pathetic little tramp posted:

president biden, in order to bolster bipartisanship, appoints alex jones to supreme court

Vice president John Kasich

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
abolish work imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
m'trumpy