Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

had a cool woman call into my office today and the conversation went mostly like this:

:thunkher: - "i want you to look into changing the law so my husband will get his second degree felony expunged from his record. his record means he can't vote or get promoted."
:thunk: - "yeah absolutely, everyone should be able to be allowed to re-enter society so long as they've paid their debt to society and aren't a danger to others"
:thunkher: - "no, i don't want those convicts having a second chance, gently caress them"
:thunk: - "ok, let's phrase it this way: i'm sure your husband is a nice guy, but to me he's just a piece of paper, just like every other convict in the state. how do you propose we change the law so it just benefits your husband and nobody else?"
:thunkher: - "....ok you got me"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

punchymcpunch posted:

if i wanted to see 420 runs id go to the cspam poopin thread

:eyepoop:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Chokes McGee posted:

the local Austin minor league team had a night where they would fly tiny pies to you via drone

well that’s my story

the round rock express? goddamn, i went to field of dreams night, but i should have gone to piedrone night

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Business Gorillas posted:

had a cool woman call into my office today and the conversation went mostly like this:

:thunkher: - "i want you to look into changing the law so my husband will get his second degree felony expunged from his record. his record means he can't vote or get promoted."
:thunk: - "yeah absolutely, everyone should be able to be allowed to re-enter society so long as they've paid their debt to society and aren't a danger to others"
:thunkher: - "no, i don't want those convicts having a second chance, gently caress them"
:thunk: - "ok, let's phrase it this way: i'm sure your husband is a nice guy, but to me he's just a piece of paper, just like every other convict in the state. how do you propose we change the law so it just benefits your husband and nobody else?"

and then the entire office stood up and clapped

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

pathetic little tramp posted:

the round rock express? goddamn, i went to field of dreams night, but i should have gone to piedrone night

I don’t think it was recently just something my therapist mentioned offhand during a session

that day was a little less focused than usual

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i woulda said "yeah just do that"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

I don’t think it was recently just something my therapist mentioned offhand during a session

that day was a little less focused than usual

your therapist was droppin hints, probably got a window just the right size for a pie drone

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Its an omen

Silver Nitrate
Oct 17, 2005

WHAT
BLM is getting sympathetic coverage in Oklahoma. this is wild.

camera crews swarmed the racist dude who came to cause problems and drew him away from the crowd. no one has used that footage of his interview yet. knock on wood.

https://kfor.com/2019/05/03/hundreds-march-in-the-rain-to-protest-death-of-edmond-teen/

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

the local Austin minor league team had a night where they would fly tiny pies to you via drone

well that’s my story

the Texas stars do well IIRC, hell San Antonio has the Rampage and those are fun games, hockey in Texas is perfectly fine, just gently caress Dallas lol

it makes it even more embarrassing for Houston that they are still the only "big" city in Texas without any form of pro hockey anymore :cmon:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Chokes McGee posted:

and then the entire office stood up and clapped

i told them to sit back down and save their claps for JEB!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
That convicts name ? Albert einstein

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Kurtofan posted:

you think he would gently caress on the gold? thats gross, and not fiat

i mean, he did request unsupervised time with his wife in the vault

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
southern minor league baseball is fantastic

the montgomery baseball team, the biscuits, has a biscuit mascot whose backstory is that he is also the zodiac killer

https://twitter.com/BiscuitBaseball/status/1113120467475423232

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

i told them to sit back down and save their claps for JEB!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

What do you call the fat rat shadow on the second moon?

(Snoosul is a fremen word meaning, "strength of the base of the CSPAM")

this fanart is terrible

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

snooad'dib... your name is a killing word

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

punchymcpunch posted:

He has trained a hundred warriors in the posting arts

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

i mean, he did request unsupervised time with his wife in the vault

Oh no

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

long live the chonkers!

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Chokes McGee posted:

well that’s my story

One time I did audio for Jefferson Starship, who were going to be towed out onto the field at the end of the minor league baseball game to do a 30min set. We spent hours sweating our balls off just outside the stadium, setting poo poo up on flatbed trailers and strapping it down so it wouldn't move, while children owned us mercilessly from the top of the stands. "I thought it was supposed to be a starship, that looks like a truck!"

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Patrick Stewart charging into battle with the pug, but it's turdfuzz holding a baloogan duck

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
low minors baseball is a real good time and you're silly if you think otherwise

cheap beer and 40 run games heyo

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

bqhatevwr

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

What is this... pitching you speak of?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

unnnn trjmp

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

i think you should try to flex on kurtofan by being frencher than him

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I cannot wait for the libertarian candidate debates this election

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i enjoy space opera

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I cannot wait for the libertarian candidate debates this election

might be lively, trump has stirred up the "actually we hate government in all its forms" faction of the GOP

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Kurtofan posted:

Its an omen

:byodood: THE BLACK GOAT OF THE WOODS WITH A THOUSAND YOUNG :byodood:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's some scenery

https://i.imgur.com/04WU3EL.gifv

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Squizzle posted:

i enjoy space opera

agreed. The ring cycle except Siegfried pilots a star fighter is really spectacular

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trumb

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

the r is silent

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

you have to admit that that is some fuckin' scenic-rear end scenery

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

one time i slept in a hotel room by niagara falls w the window open so i could hear the falls all night while i slept it was v relaxing

so i want to live in that little village by those waterfalls so i can spend the rest of my life asleep

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib
just finished watching dune, that is a movie that goes off the fuckin rails fast

i was with them for like the first 75 minutes and then it's like they just put a brick on the accelerator and it's like AH gently caress MY NAMES A KILLING WORD AND HERES HOW YOU BLOW poo poo UP ALSO HERES HOW WE GET SAND WORMS DID YOU KNOW MOMS DEAD AND HERES A BABY WHO IS SOMEHOW ALSO MOM AND SHES GOING TO GO THREATEN THE EMPEROR HEY DID YOU REMEMBER STING IS IN THIS WELL gently caress YOU HES GONNA FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR SOME REASON the end

vvvv good idea

pathetic little tramp has issued a correction as of 05:36 on May 4, 2019

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

pathetic little tramp posted:

just finished watching dune, that is a movie that goes off the fuckin rails fast

i was with them for like the first 75 minutes and then it's like they just put a brick on the accelerator and it's like AH gently caress MY NAMES A KILLING WORD AND HERES HOW YOU BLOW poo poo UP ALSO HERES HOW WE GET SAND WORMS DID YOU KNOW MOMS DEAD AND HERES A BABY WHO IS SOMEHOW ALSO MOM AND SHES GOING TO GO THREATEN THE EMPEROR HEY DID YOU REMEMBER STING IS IN THIS WELL gently caress YOU HES GONNA FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR SOME REASON the end

wow thanks for the spoiler alert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

good lord