Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
hyvä

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

F

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Nenonen posted:

Game of Thrones season 19 update:

- happened previously: Rinne skeptical of cooperation with the Master
- Kepu, bitterly defeated, are in full wound licking mode and are apathetic of joining any government, ever
- the Master now flashed the Jeesus-Perskeko option as the Better Alternative
- several Koksut have said that Li Andersson has cooties and they can't fit in the same government - and this comes right after the prez spoke for cooperation and unity
- remarkably no Koks have categorically declined from a possible Electric Perskekoloo...
- ...but if Kepu have masochism-boners for round 2 then they are hiding it well, also there is no indication that Sipilä who was once prepared to resign because of Halla-aho would now be ready to crown him the PM
- dems fear that in a sinipunavihrkp without Vas the balance would be too far right, so now the focus is once more on trying to seduce Kepu over

If nothing comes out of this and if some people don't step back from previous statements then I don't see majority government as the likely outcome.

Recent news suggest Rinne is more open to kansanrintama+rkp than any of the other alternatives (I guess he figured out that going to government with kok is stupid as gently caress for anyone who is not kok) which means that if Kepu doesn't fail this time we might be headed for some interesting times here. PS and Kok would probably happily take their toys and go form a government on their own but I doubt that Kepu is stupid enough to get hosed over twice.

Can't help but wonder wtf is kokoomus playing at cos there's literally no reason to go "gently caress you LA we'll never go to government with you" at this stage unless they've already got something else planned but their one single option seems kind of poor.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Free hogge

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Trogdos! posted:

Free hogge

Jos heität pari kaljaa kans niin voin ottaa.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Yet another demonstration of the blatant racism against us bog-folk from the mods

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Did Hogge seriously get banned because he finally made a good and correct post?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
He just flew too close to the sun, that's all. RIP

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Cerebral Bore posted:

Did Hogge seriously get banned because he finally made a good and correct post?

It's the way he'd have wanted to go.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Nenonen posted:

gonna hold a candle vigil :finland:

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Nenonen posted:

gonna hold a candle vigil :finland:

Nyt vituttaa. Adminit giljotiiniin. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3888821

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Hogge Wild did a suicide by mods. He knew what he wanted, and we should appreciate his will.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Hogge Wild did a suicide by mods. He knew what he wanted, and we should appreciate his will.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/timoheinonen/status/1124572857667919872

:getin:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I will give Sipilä a blowjob if he saves us from a yet another cock government

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

I wont go that far but I will only spit on him once from now on

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

A lot of cocks seem interested in going into opposition with a very right wing, uncompromising negotiation position which might be our saving grace. Maybe they are betting on the global economy eating poo poo in the next three years which isn't a bad bet.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

mitä mä vittu sanoin

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

I dunno what that guy has been smoking but I want some.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
it owns that social media has objectively disproven the claim that the Finnish population is somehow well educated

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Haha what a dumb miserable gently caress

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Virkamies buys pizza, pizzan paistaja pays taxes, taxes pay virkamies, virkamies buys more pizza. It's the circle of life

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Forktoss posted:

Virkamies buys pizza, pizzan paistaja pays taxes, taxes pay virkamies, virkamies buys more pizza. It's the circle of life

Mutta mistä raha tulee

Oh boy wait till he hears money is entirely a human invention that these days in Finland mostly exists as numbers in the computers of people mostly in Helsinki

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

I'm kinda somewhat curious about what he exactly considers money generators but on other hand not really

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

You only need food economy to survive, ergo only farmer money is real money.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

Cock voter guaranteed

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Cock voter guaranteed

Nope, a TF kaupuntinvaltuutettu

also has invented a digital accounting system, which also is not real work because it's just a bureaucratic requirement

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

Nope, a TF kaupuntinvaltuutettu

also has invented a digital accounting system, which also is not real work because it's just a bureaucratic requirement

Yeah, he's more known for his columns on the costs of immigration, which are apparently expensive as gently caress. And if you guess "expensive in a way that makes it untenable", you're right, but that tweet might've been a giveaway.

Fated To Be Fat
May 23, 2009

A branch without a tree.
I want to tell that guy about surplus value and see his mind explode IRL.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just spent some time at the local pub and I really wish all Nazis would die.

(It behooves everyone to note that literally all so-called centrists are also literally literal nazis.)

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

(It behooves everyone to note that literally all so-called centrists are also literally literal nazis.)

Same, but also communists are nazis.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Jerry Cotton posted:

Step out of your Punavuori-bubble.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't know where that is.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

But I bet it's not in Finland.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

eiks Rööperi oo Liverpoolissa

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/VilleTavio/status/1124942010538917890

Wow, NC playing the communist card. What's next, Stalin? :ussr:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mielenkiintoinen tapaus. En tiedä mitä niin arvokasta uutta tietoa voisi kymmenen vuotta sitten oikeudessa käsitellystä kokoomuspoliitikon rikoksesta tulla esiin että rikoskomisario alkaisi sitä omatoimisesti tonkimaan, mutta herättää tiettyjä epäilyjä jos se johtaa 40 vuotta palvelleen poliisin potkuihin kokoomuslaisen sisäministerin alaisuudessa.

https://www.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/a/76b27069-6ffa-4ad3-b599-bfc16d668d51

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

https://twitter.com/VilleTavio/status/1124942010538917890

Wow, NC playing the communist card. What's next, Stalin? :ussr:

Tavio on persujen eduskuntaryhmän johtaja

MUISTAKAA kuitenkin: jos persuja kutsuu natsipelleiksi niin se on kunnianloukkaus ja viharikos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen posted:

MUISTAKAA kuitenkin: jos persuja kutsuu natsipelleiksi niin se on kunnianloukkaus ja viharikos

Juneshan ei ole persu :ohno: