Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Why is Bronn gonna be on the council? Davos, Sam, Tyrion...I get that. But why Bronn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Waltzing Along posted:

Why is Bronn gonna be on the council? Davos, Sam, Tyrion...I get that. But why Bronn?

idk. thats the kinda stuff that makes me think parts of it are bullshit. but if i had to guess. he is the surviving nobility after cersie/dany purges. as dumb as it all is. its better then the "rocks fall everyone dies" poo poo that was the last leak.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lmao that the only people who can claim cool titles are:

Lyanna Mormont, Giant Slayer
Euron Grayjoy, Dragon Slayer
Arya Stark, ...I guess King Slayer?

They had the opportunity to have so many characters pick up sick titles and threw it away on garbage

edit: gently caress they're going full fan-service-only and they can't even do that right

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 23:48 on May 5, 2019

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dapper_Swindler posted:

idk. thats the kinda stuff that makes me think parts of it are bullshit. but if i had to guess. he is the surviving nobility after cersie/dany purges. as dumb as it all is. its better then the "rocks fall everyone dies" poo poo that was the last leak.

If you look at the spoilers, tonights episode fits in with the rest of the seasons. I'm inclined to believe them 100%.

And now little girl just kill giant wight. Giant wight who for some reason picks her up and then slowly pulls her towards his face because...

gently caress this awful show.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

Waltzing Along posted:

because no actual characters will be left besides him, and he's only still around because he is a fan favorite.

like it would have to be a nameless extra, or bronn. everyone else who has even been remotely built up as a character is dead. does it fit bronn's character to be on a council? not at all. do the writers care? not at all. nothing matters

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxh4hnFKaHs

42 secs in

"Are you happy with how things ended"

Emilia: haha.......:shepicide:

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Waltzing Along posted:

If you look at the spoilers, tonights episode fits in with the rest of the seasons. I'm inclined to believe them 100%.

And now little girl just kill giant wight. Giant wight who for some reason picks her up and then slowly pulls her towards his face because...

gently caress this awful show.

He was going to challenge her to a dance off.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Perfect Potato posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxh4hnFKaHs

42 secs in

"Are you happy with how things ended"

Emilia: haha.......:shepicide:

haha

"BEST SEASON EVER! HAHAHAHA"

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
GoT final thread: JON KILLS DANY. BRAN BECOMES KING.

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012
GOT S1-8 is basically the 1967 version of Romeo and Juliet re-cut with the ending from the Hot Fuzz stage play when creative differences* developed with the lead writer.

*: the lead writer now had enough money to buy his own bakery and could give himself over to his true passion, eating pies.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

How does Bran even have a claim to the Throne

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Brienne and Jamie gently caress? The gently caress does he have that Tormund doesn't?

Other than a dick that smells like incest.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Away all Goats posted:

i mean, him being king is kinda the happiest ending for everyone. he is basically the all knowing god emperor without the genocide.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean, he is kinda the happiest ending for everyone. he is basically the all knowing god emperor.

he will set Westeros on the Golden Path.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Cowslips Warren posted:

Brienne and Jamie gently caress? The gently caress does he have that Tormund doesn't?

Other than a dick that smells like incest.

Gingers are gross.

edit:
Except for girls. They're hot. Guy redheads are gross though.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
can you imagine the Dune 2020 movie except Paul Muad'dib written and played like show-Bran

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The spoilers for this ep are good

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

he will set Westeros on the Golden Path.

i mean. i mean john would be an alright king but he won't do it. danny might be ok if he brain doesn't break. stannis is in limbo or dead, renly just liked clapping while getting his prick sucked and all the lannisters bastards sucked. all knowing Hivemind cripple is the best choice.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

Phi230 posted:

can you imagine the Dune 2020 movie except Paul Muad'dib written and played like show-Bran

No way. He’d be Sandworm Leto II with tiny useless vestigial legs.

You know, typecasting

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Waltzing Along posted:

GoT final thread

it will never end

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I hope euron gets the throne. In fact I'll be glad.of it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

King of Bees posted:

nah, he is gonna get his head beaten in by jamie or some poo poo.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
at this point I don't even want it to be good. I want it dumb as hell and in large doses so I can enjoy myself making fun of it.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I guess then I want the mountain to get the throne. He'd be a strong and benevolent leader.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

uber_stoat posted:

at this point I don't even want it to be good. I want it dumb as hell and in large doses so I can enjoy myself making fun of it.

The stans are going to do backflips to defend it as good regardless of what happens, so yeah.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

one of the unannounced spinoffs is game of thrones season 8. they're going to end the season with a cliffhanger

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Have you guys seen the leaks yet? Looks like this is the one where they cut off Jon's head and replace it with a dragons neck and head like they did with robb stark and the wolf head.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

:sherman:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

poverty goat posted:

one of the unannounced spinoffs is game of thrones season 8. they're going to end the season with a cliffhanger

Season 9 you mean

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Season 9 you mean

sometimes i forget that the season in dorne was real

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Lmao sorry Alexander Siddig

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

"they're going full fan-service" you say.

"Brienne and Jamie gonna gently caress" you say in the same breath. I mean really, who isn't rallying for Tormund to get his big woman?

E: I still want to know where the hell Melisandre's people are.

Fluffy Bunnies fucked around with this message at 01:32 on May 6, 2019

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
How many more shots will we get of Winterfellers going all WOAH :wth: at very, very light skinned blacks

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

King of Bees posted:

You're in (lol) luck! :ssh:

Its actually from the Ben-Hur remake but people were trying to pass it off as a leak.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

How many more shots will we get of Winterfellers going all WOAH :wth: at very, very light skinned blacks

lol :negative:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

jamie and brienne's son, funyon, the only surviving lannister heir, will feature heavily in the spinoff as he comes of age in easteros and prepares to sail across the narrow sea and reclaim his birthright

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
bronns not kiling either lan brother that would be even worse of mis-charactarization than anything so far

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Away all Goats posted:

The last 20 years of shenanigans have destroyed any legitimacy of the inheritance process. Now the throne belongs to whoever can take it and hold on to it for a couple generations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/MattSepara/status/1125149586773958667?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

No nudity warning, but violence warning. Episode maybe okay.