Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

did anything cool happen today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

triple sulk posted:

aeris was actually the kind of person people think tifa was

tifa works long hours and plays surrogate mother to a little girl whose widower father is fighting an eco-jihad

aeris fucks in an abandoned church

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
theyre both pretty cool imho

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Visiting my comfortable California boomer parents, they are watching PBS news hour and nodding along to the sage insights being handed down by Lord Jowls and a republican who agree the truth is in the middle woohoohoo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

Plinkey ima let you send out the jerk to other hungry goons but it's not cuz the jerk ain't delicious it's cuz I've already gotten some twice and would feel greedy!

as far as i can tell this email wont work until who knows when but i can send from it so it's functional

but whatever

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Epic High Five posted:

I love FFVII, just a nonstop Trainwreck of jebs and people with profound mental illness trying to save the world and ending up destroying it, and also gay orgies

reuuuuniioooon reuuuniooooon

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

I love FFVII, just a nonstop Trainwreck of jebs and people with profound mental illness trying to save the world and ending up destroying it, and also gay orgies

it's really good

ff games are interesting to compare playing as a kid and later on as an adult. i liked ffx originally but i think it's even better now. i notice the linearity a lot more, but it makes sense in the scope of the journey.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Talked to my dad a bunch about how M4A is good and it was like he'd never considered it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

triple sulk posted:

it's really good

ff games are interesting to compare playing as a kid and later on as an adult. i liked ffx originally but i think it's even better now. i notice the linearity a lot more, but it makes sense in the scope of the journey.

I need to return to X once it is no longer 50 goddamned dollars

And yeah some of them only really shine if you play through them as an adult. I'm amazed at how much bounced off my dumb rear end when I was a kid playing through it.

I agree with my past self on 8 though, that it's okay overall but rapidly becomes incoherent and all the characters are dumb and that Seifer did well to bail early

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

But who is going to pay for M4A?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Chard posted:

Talked to my dad a bunch about how M4A is good and it was like he'd never considered it

how is that even possible

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

But who is going to pay for M4A?

the rich people and the government

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

beto sex cramp posted:

how is that even possible

boomers are bad

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
give me a day or 10 to set this up

if you all like my jerk meat that much i'll figure out a way to sell it at cost

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
is the ability to think even slightly creatively

to imagine absolutely anything, anything at all, other than the grinding reality around you

is that just... does it leak out of your brain as you get older? does it die when you hit 40?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Anne, 104, 'arrested' for being an upstanding citizen
A 104-year-old woman has had her wish answered after police turned up at her care home to "arrest" her.

Anne Brokenbrow said she had never done anything wrong in her life but wanted to find out what it was like.

She said being handcuffed and taken off in a police car with its siren on and blue lights flashing was "very exciting".

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i replayed the Steam release of FF7 recently and i still love it

Cloud is such a relatable trainwreck to anyone who grew up with emotional abuse/issues. The fake-it-till-you-make-it brash 'tude, the emotional armor and detachment, the constant anxiety about living as a fake person with no real connection to the world. dude grew up fatherless in a crummy shite town with soft boy issues, gets blamed when his only friend has a bad accident, ships off to the army, watches his idol go crazy and kill all his people, then kills him, gets kidnapped and stuffed in a vat and experimented on by a crazy scientist and then escapes with his only friend in the world who gets gunned down, shambles back into town half dead, pumped full of mako, and with his brain completely broken, foreverial hosed up and clinging to Zack's personality for life. and THEN! his childhood crush finds him in an alley all hosed up and nurse's him back to health and has to pretend he's not completely psycho when he has fits, jitters, yells crazy poo poo, and passes out, so she gets sucked into some weird codependency with him

from top to bottom its about the cycle of abuse

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

the rich people and the government

You're forgetting the golden rule

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey everybody guess where I am rn

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

You're forgetting the golden rule

unctuously:] ....yeeees~? :grin:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

vegas?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

Tell podesta I said he sucks

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

triple sulk posted:

it's really good

I was talking up VI the other day but download the Brave New World mod for it and give it a whirl. it catches the game up, challenge-wise, to what modern games are like. really revamps the experience

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/itsa_talia/status/1125237093624614912

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
trump

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

loving poo poo, killed three bowls back to back to back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kroEiX5tkE0

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew posted:

did anything cool happen today

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Consummate Professional posted:

Baki on Netflix is really good imo.

anime is bad

watch tuca and bertie instead

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

wow why are you at COMEY

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

oh hell yeah, fire the loving nukes

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Schmoe Cwead posted:

anime is bad

watch tuca and bertie instead

weird way to say i think you should leave

(note: get really high first)

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Good soup! posted:

lovin the japan weed mascot avvie

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tuca and Bertie is about being horny, and is thus prohibited, please refrain from posting about it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

how dare you

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Good soup! posted:

that's a loving great av

and COMMENCE THE JIGGLIN'

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

Tell podesta I said he sucks

podesta but its george costanza's gym teacher saying it like "molestya"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
https://twitter.com/therottingking/status/1125113317570359296

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/scott_t_kelley/status/1125238260580544512

i read it as cleese too wtf

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Plinkey posted:

give me a day or 10 to set this up

if you all like my jerk meat that much i'll figure out a way to sell it at cost

I highly recommend against selling food to strangers.

When you sell things, you are subject to strict liability. If someone thinks they got sick from something you made, they can sue you. Just defending such a lawsuit will cost tens of thousands. If you lose, you may literally lose all of your assets.

If you really want to do this, make sure your homeowner's or renter's insurance has liability coverage for this situation. (It probably won't, because you're now operating a business.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lol same, and kept reading it as that, until I saw this post