Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Alpha Centauri posted:

why are they waiting until wednesday?

To let fox News bitch for two straight days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Nonsense posted:

I demand a prison consultant when I go to prison for 69 felonies

nice

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1125390143005831168?s=20

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

heck yeah

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Why do they have to wait until Wednesday for a vote? Is there something that prevents them from just scheduling a vote later today?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no man can control a 14-part gun!!!!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yessssssss

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Alpha Centauri posted:

why are they waiting until wednesday?

it literally takes time to schedule meetings

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

https://twitter.com/SameOldNancy/status/1125393366487851008?s=19

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

tough nuggies michael

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Basebf555 posted:

Why do they have to wait until Wednesday for a vote? Is there something that prevents them from just scheduling a vote later today?

maybe some whip count double checks??

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just remember: we are at this moment not impeaching a President who has been identified as Individual 1 in a criminal indictment for breaking campaign finance laws.

The indictment stated that Individual 1 directed his lawyer, Michael Cohen, to directly lie to Congress to try and cover it up.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

probably just committee mechanics and rules

~~dECOruM~~

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

the full amount of dem members are probably not even back in DC yet

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

TMMadman posted:

Just remember: we are at this moment not impeaching a President who has been identified as Individual 1 in a criminal indictment for breaking campaign finance laws.

Then indictment stated that Individual 1 directed his lawyer, Michael Cohen, to directly lie to Congress to try and cover it up.

yeah but no collusion total exoneration

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I hope this leads to psilocybin extract pills and shroom vapes n poo poo

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Awwww poor white guy suffering consequences

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/mims/status/1125050091444817921?s=20

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

did my part and voted for this. why the hell not

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Then indictment stated that Individual 1 directed his lawyer, Michael Cohen, to directly lie to Congress to try and cover it up.

one thing that struck me as odd is how the trump kids weren't charged with any crimes, but more importantly weren't really listed in the mueller report aside from the Russia meeting. I'm thinking that that aspect of the investigation got shunted over to a separate case and is one or more of the dozen other ongoing cases mentioned in the report (but not named)

I still believe don jr will get indicted any day now

:worship:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

MysteriousStranger posted:

I don't miss the tumors about rats, good lord do those things come fast and large

this is her 3rd mammary tumor removal, and her 4th surgery overall. it really sucks but she's a strong rat. this will be her last surgery tho bc she just turned 2 and after this, surgery outcomes are iffy.

neutral milf hotel posted:

hey snoo do you have a patreon set up so I can send a few bucks a month for rat updates and cover vet costs?

:3: a couple people have asked about donations and stuff but i don't have anything set up. i don't know lol but thank u friend

we got savings for this and hopefully since the babies are getting spayed, they won't get tumors later

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/soledadobrien/status/1125385608589979648?s=20

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/simpscreens/status/1125399905864945664

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/ezralevin/status/1125051905368047617

stable system

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

i am absolutely going to do whatever is needed to keep the rats comfortable in their old age, and if she gets another tumor then we'll ride it out until it's time to help her cross the rainbow bridge

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:lol: only 8 states will be fully habitable by 2040

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Zyla posted:

if we stop eating meat what are we gonna do with a billion head of cattle?????????

Cow talent shows and cow reality tv shows

Serf
May 5, 2011

so dumb. people have to work or they'll starve/lose their housing etc. uber is a poo poo job but i know people who do it because its all they have

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The genius of the founding fathers! America is like a program with hard-coded variables

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

couldnt happen to a nicer value extraction paradigm

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

the full amount of dem members are probably not even back in DC yet

This seems important enough to cut your vacation a day or two short but hey what the gently caress do I know.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

hey snoo do you have a patreon set up so I can send a few bucks a month for rat updates and cover vet costs?

yeah make a ratreon!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Basebf555 posted:

This seems important enough to cut your vacation a day or two short but hey what the gently caress do I know.

Dems are gonna dem

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

good do mdma next

times are tough give the ppl what the want

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao oh no

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

one thing that struck me as odd is how the trump kids weren't charged with any crimes, but more importantly weren't really listed in the mueller report aside from the Russia meeting. I'm thinking that that aspect of the investigation got shunted over to a separate case and is one or more of the dozen other ongoing cases mentioned in the report (but not named)

I still believe don jr will get indicted any day now

:worship:

there was always the notion that if Mueller went after his kids Trump would kill the entire thing right there and then. So anything on the family would have been kept hush hush and farmed out to other people.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

BEHOLD THIS ILLUSTRATION OF A PALESTINIAN LAUNCHING ROCKETS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcNa2dNYj0Q&t=124s

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Basebf555 posted:

I agree

personally I’d have the house declare itself the emergency government and legislate until the climate / capitalism crisis is over

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Iron Crowned posted:

Dems are gonna dem

Hey, it gives them 2 more days to "negotiate in good faith"!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
BACKER REWARDS: 100 dollars, get sent a postcard with authentic snoo rat footprints

1000 dollars: tiny rat fruit basket with authentic snoo drawings

100,000 dollars: snoo and rats come to your house and rats will personally chew on some of your stuff