Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ant shaman go up Buffalo butt, it go boom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Thunder god got fat

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Hardawn posted:

Why no one not say what I say and no thing else?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dumb tribe next cave make fire with earth rocks, me use clean lightning.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Thunder god got fat

Guh, much better for birthing dirtrug rats

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Ka0 posted:

ask if he have "stairs" in his cave, after that club him

me let wendigo live in yard, all wanted was guy talk to, appreciate thought of late advice

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Thog claim he make spirit journey to other side of island, only get three spear-throws before give up. Other tribe members rescue him.

UncleMoeLester
Oct 25, 2016

Midget Fiddler
Lipstick Apathy
Ooga booga

I have forum cancer

Me hate cancer but like RAF cave

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Rust Martialis posted:

Thog claim he make spirit journey to other side of island, only get three spear-throws before give up. Other tribe members rescue him.

I was going to make a joke about goon island, but the fact is, our ancestors would probably have been good at working together under low tech conditions.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Rust Martialis posted:

Hmph this what he get try uses wheel instead of carry food him self

Wheel dumb, not good for long distance like whole island

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Plus Thog only eat moa-tenders, like the hag makes at back of cave. Thog nearly starve just three-spear throws from mouth of cave.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
thog should rehydrate

Captain Blaargh
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah yeah yeah. How about some Scotch whiskey? You got any of that around here, or just a bunch of nonsense words?

Me tell Thog drink water from stream on journey, but him only drink sugar nectar from mountain.

Him say it fuel him game.

Me tell him he get ache in head and make journey harder. Me also ask him why want fuel burn game when him no ever hunt to catch game in first place.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
thog sound like fool, mountain sugar nectar have too much corn blood for make large part of diet

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

zog hate to leave cave and walk to river to drink and piss. what if just drink piss?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Me decorate poop cave, impress females. First me smash hole in floor for wash hole. Females love wash holes. Tribe say big cracks in floor make cave fall down. Me put extra rocks in wash hole and waterfall cave. Females love extra rocks. Tribe say rocks cut females and grow mould. Me cover cave walls with black rocks and redberry stains. Females love black rocks and redberry stains. Tribe say poop cave look like fire dream where kill demons and bring other tribes to laugh at poop cave. Me hide poop hole in small cave inside poop cave. Females love secret poop holes. Tribe ask see poop hole. gently caress you tribe me not show you poop hole.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol.

Me put dried grass under cave ramp. Cook meats too close to outside and gently caress up cave some, but not big deal

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Me hear tell stories of fellow goon tribe, they do ritual where they eat meat that smells cursed. Goons say it make them better hunters and attract mates, but me think they just bears.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Other tribe of castouts sit around cave and make paintings about our tribe all day. Very strange. Did reveal secrets about Aatrek that shamans kept hidden. Shaman knew.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Goons, me hunting and me need to make fire. Me am always use fire spark rocks but me forgot in cave. Is way make fire with no spark rocks?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Rub stick what me do

E: also when need fire me rub sticks

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I trade best shiny rocks to get highest cave, closest to water, and good view of valley with big brow non painters below.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Hihohe posted:

Goons, me hunting and me need to make fire. Me am always use fire spark rocks but me forgot in cave. Is way make fire with no spark rocks?

melt sand for clear flat rock, can use with sun for make fire (not fast but does work)

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

redm posted:

melt sand for clear flat rock, can use with sun for make fire (not fast but does work)

Sound like witchcraft. Mods, banish this man.

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Hihohe posted:

Sound like witchcraft. Mods, banish this man.

me learn from tribe on island, think them call 'sigh ents'

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Time cavewomen rise up! Tired of caveman tell us no good at bash-mash games! Tired of always draw cavewomen with huge fertile hips! Really? In year of?
If you like Thagga yell, please donate meat/berries to Cavetreon.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

redm posted:

me learn from tribe on island, think them call 'sigh ents'
Something Awful but we're a bunch of cavemen and the second act twist shows it's a post apocalypse story

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Splicer posted:

Something Awful but we're a bunch of cavemen and the second act twist shows it's a post apocalypse story

B.C.: The Comic: The Forum: The Thread

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Time cavewomen rise up! Tired of caveman tell us no good at bash-mash games! Tired of always draw cavewomen with huge fertile hips! Really? In year of?
If you like Thagga yell, please donate meat/berries to Cavetreon.

Actually, this about honoring ancestors in bash-mash games storytelling

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Why celebrate festival homo sapiens? Why not dedicate festival to hetero sapiens? :mad:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Cave painter start painting more about womanfolk.Woman no even like cave paintings. This plot of seejawoos.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

Why celebrate festival homo sapiens? Why not dedicate festival to hetero sapiens? :mad:

Dad homo erectus, so what

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Me concerned Chief Trmpu scrawl nonsense on rock for 12 hours this morning while making brown logs.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Me make big painting about boats flying amongst stars. Big painting take long time, but will be best painting of all time, all you dreams come true in Star Boats painting. Give me lots of animal pelts and shiny rocks and I will paint boat for you! You boat painting not ready yet but will be when big painting is finished.

No take back things if you not happy with promised paintings.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
star tribal vs deerk wiseman

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Another school hut arrowing. It not happen if kids carry spears

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Invading Tribe: Man Who Shits Seed, am having you surrounded.

Man Who Shits Seed: HELLO? IS SOMEONE THERE? HELLO? HELLO?

Invading Tribe: Who you talking to?

Man Who Shits Seed: HELLO? ME TRY TO BLOW HORN! HELLO?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Me hollow out rock and piss in it. Keep piss rock under bed.

Why no get woman?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Me hollow out rock and piss in it. Keep piss rock under bed.

Why no get woman?

Put piss rock in tree. You have good luck and many mates afterward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

CHIEFTAIN'S BRAIN!!!!!!!!