Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Barudak posted:

In game theory there are different kinds of games, and one of them is intended to determine how much you care about fairness. Basically everybody pools together money and it gets divided out by the number of people in the pool regardless of contribution structured so that as long as only one or two people are cheating the system everyone comes out ahead but they come out more ahead. At the end though, a new rule is introduced, players may discard their money to remove money from other players piles. Most people, even those who got scammed by players who contributed less, look at their money and decide having some money is better than no money and forgo punishing the scammers. A small portion of people, however, can't stand this injustice at all and will willingly go flat broke destroying every cent they can of the cheaters' money.

What I'm saying is this woman needs to be trained to have a particular set of skills.

What you're saying is that she's not very good at Monopoly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Pirate Radar posted:

What you're saying is that she's not very good at Monopoly.

I assume she has enough spine to see you're playing with lovely house rules and just step away from the table before you spend 8 hours locked in a stalemate.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

razamataza posted:

too obvious i guess

/r/relationships: this is so sad but also pretty funny

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

come on, I know it's dumb to talk about how fake a post is, but the boyfriend revenge story is the fakest poo poo to get posted in this thread in months.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
I can't get past "we planned for a road trip across the country" and then the prospect of having to either rent a car, fly, or take a greyhound causes him to miss work and get fired.

Edit: I don't understand how the timing could work in such a way that he would be unable to get home in time unless you invent a ton of back story that is implausible.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

I didn't notice this before when I was on my phone but I like that the Hitler store apparently sells Superman shirts.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Surprised no one had any takes on the woman getting her house destroyed and her rear end blasted by some totally out of control little kids to the point of panic attacks and her gamer husband is on his trash neighbour's side because if the kids can't come over he can't get his gaming on.

My take: leave your lovely gamer husband.

Also hitler is fairly well thought of in much of India because:
-A shockingly large numberof indians have the same feelings of ethno-nationalism as the nazi's and see India as contaminated from within by non-hindus and as a victim of past historical humiliation by the british.
-Hitler cared deeply about protecting the superiority and purity of his race and culture, something hindu nationalists also care about.
-Hitler was the underdog standing up against the most evil force of conquest and genocide the world has ever seen: the british and specially churchhill.
-Hitler as a generally admired anti-british pro-nationalist leader is just kinda accepted among folks with limited educations.

You want icecream cone? Both of them say ja.

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 16:01 on May 7, 2019

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

Surprised no one had any takes on the woman getting her house destroyed and her rear end blasted by some totally out of control little kids to the point of panic attacks and her gamer husband is on his trash neighbour's side because if the kids can't come over he can't get his gaming on.

-A shockingly large numberof indians have the same feelings of ethno-nationalism as the nazi's and see India as contaminated from within by non-hindus and as a victim of past historical humiliation by the british.
-Hitler cared deeply about protecting the superiority and purity of his race and culture, something hindu nationalists also care about.
-Hitler was the underdog standing up against the most evil force of conquest and genocide the world has ever seen: the british and specially churchhill.
-Hitler as a generally admired anti-british pro-nationalist leader is just kinda accepted among folks with limited educations.

If you have a breakdown over a single kancho then you are broken and need help.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Baronjutter posted:

You want icecream cone? Both of them say ja.

Waffle-SS

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Hitler ice cream cones are incredibly loving bizarre and it's kind of like, ok, that's enough internet for me already and it's only 9:30.

lol there's never enough internet for me

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

therobit posted:

heh, look at this fuckin' scrub, can't even deal with a little unwanted anal play in her own fuckin' home. pathetic. :smug:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

therobit posted:

If you have a breakdown over a single kancho then you are broken and need help.

She literally talked about having PTSD. I find this post confusing.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

therobit posted:

I can't get past "we planned for a road trip across the country" and then the prospect of having to either rent a car, fly, or take a greyhound causes him to miss work and get fired.

Edit: I don't understand how the timing could work in such a way that he would be unable to get home in time unless you invent a ton of back story that is implausible.
Also he didn't call his work and say "my girlfriend left me stranded on the other side of the country, I might not be back on Monday" to cover his rear end.

Or he did and his workplace sucks.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Well gently caress this. Bestman who cheated on Maid of Honor is going viral. And she posted an update

Is it possible for a cheater to change? I (27f) found out my ex-fiancé (28m) had been seeing call girls for about a year. I'm devastated but he is literally broken after I found out. I am finding myself sympathetic to him.

quote:

So this is almost an indescribable situation because if you would have asked me last Sunday, I would have told you I had a perfect relationship.

Monday night he was flying (he's a pilot in the Air Force) and had left his phone at my house. in the middle of the night it buzzed and it was a call girl named "Panama" who had quit for a while and was reaching out to old clients because she needed money. I logged into his phone (we share passwords on almost everything) and at first told her she had a wrong number but far too much of what she said was identifiable to him.

I confronted him when he got home and he didn't try to deny it at all. He confessed that he had seen 2 separate call girls for about a year, sometime at the same time. He claims he's a sex addict and has been in treatment for about a year. I knew he was in counseling but I thought it was for grief of a friend of his dying overseas. He promises me that he hasn't seen either of the girls for 18 months and that's the only time he's ever cheated in the 6 years we've been together.

Last week I was livid, like I couldn't stand to be around him lest I might do things I would regret. Last night in a moment of weakness I called him because I just wanted to hear it from him one more time as to why he did it. Why he needed call girls. I was so open to trying anything in bed, just why. And the truth is I miss him so much, it's killing me so a part of me just wanted to hear his voice and know that he's alive in this world. We ended up having the friendliest conversation over the course of about 4 hours since I found out. the reality is I still love him. I love everything about him (except the loving hookers part).

He's broken over this, he's taken himself off the flying schedule (in the middle of his instructor upgrade which may very well be a career staller) and he's doubled up his counselling sessions. He hasn't lied to me, he hasn't yelled at me, he hasn't blamed me for anything. I guess if there's a "right" way for a cheater to act, he's doing it.

All of this is complicated because we are scheduled to be MOH/Best Man in our respective best friends wedding this coming Saturday. Both of us agree that we don't want our drama to come in the way of their good day so while we aren't going together, we are going to put on our happy faces for the 4 minutes we have to be around each other. But I'm worried I'm going to break when I see him, tall glorious and handsome in his tux.

I am so devastated I don't know what to do. I miss him more than I miss any other person, but I also hate him more than I hate any other person.

what in the hell should I do? Can a cheater ever change?

tl;dr: found out my fiancé was sleeping with call girls for about year. Last incident was about 18 months ago and while I'm devastated, he's a broken person and I find myself missing him so much it's killing me. What should I do here?

Stay strong! Give into your hate!

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Or he did call his work, they asked why she ditched him, he told them he cheated on her, and they dropped his rear end.

I can dream.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

I'm just now remembering that Gaijin Smash blog and the author's numerous attempts to avoid getting his butt poked by japanese middle schoolers. Kancho, the original "What, your rear end was violated? It was just a prank bro!"

I looked up the blog and he's still living in Japan for the last 16 years with 2 daughters. Where does the time go?

DemoneeHo fucked around with this message at 16:56 on May 7, 2019

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Hughlander posted:

Well gently caress this. Bestman who cheated on Maid of Honor is going viral. And she posted an update

Is it possible for a cheater to change? I (27f) found out my ex-fiancé (28m) had been seeing call girls for about a year. I'm devastated but he is literally broken after I found out. I am finding myself sympathetic to him.

Not sure if you meant to post the original post, but there was an update after that. Was there a 2nd update?

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

The kid is 4 years old and doesn't understand what he did. If an adult cannot understand that she needs to get help.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

kimbo305 posted:

Not sure if you meant to post the original post, but there was an update after that. Was there a 2nd update?

EDIT: Woops yep I pasted the wrong one... One sec.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hughlander posted:

Yeah there was one update where she said she was gonna do it. Was there another one?

Edit ok yeah I see. gently caress that gently caress that guy. Stay strong lady

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

therobit posted:

this fuckin' dumbass broad doesn't even understand the kid doesn't mean anything by it! what a fuckin' maroon. get her into the funny farm already!! :xd:

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Thread moving fast so here's the bridesmaid update in a new post

quote:

So this is almost an indescribable situation because if you would have asked me last Sunday, I would have told you I had a perfect relationship.

Monday night he was flying (he's a pilot in the Air Force) and had left his phone at my house. in the middle of the night it buzzed and it was a call girl named "Panama" who had quit for a while and was reaching out to old clients because she needed money. I logged into his phone (we share passwords on almost everything) and at first told her she had a wrong number but far too much of what she said was identifiable to him.

I confronted him when he got home and he didn't try to deny it at all. He confessed that he had seen 2 separate call girls for about a year, sometime at the same time. He claims he's a sex addict and has been in treatment for about a year. I knew he was in counseling but I thought it was for grief of a friend of his dying overseas. He promises me that he hasn't seen either of the girls for 18 months and that's the only time he's ever cheated in the 6 years we've been together.

Last week I was livid, like I couldn't stand to be around him lest I might do things I would regret. Last night in a moment of weakness I called him because I just wanted to hear it from him one more time as to why he did it. Why he needed call girls. I was so open to trying anything in bed, just why. And the truth is I miss him so much, it's killing me so a part of me just wanted to hear his voice and know that he's alive in this world. We ended up having the friendliest conversation over the course of about 4 hours since I found out. the reality is I still love him. I love everything about him (except the loving hookers part).

He's broken over this, he's taken himself off the flying schedule (in the middle of his instructor upgrade which may very well be a career staller) and he's doubled up his counselling sessions. He hasn't lied to me, he hasn't yelled at me, he hasn't blamed me for anything. I guess if there's a "right" way for a cheater to act, he's doing it.

All of this is complicated because we are scheduled to be MOH/Best Man in our respective best friends wedding this coming Saturday. Both of us agree that we don't want our drama to come in the way of their good day so while we aren't going together, we are going to put on our happy faces for the 4 minutes we have to be around each other. But I'm worried I'm going to break when I see him, tall glorious and handsome in his tux.

I am so devastated I don't know what to do. I miss him more than I miss any other person, but I also hate him more than I hate any other person.

what in the hell should I do? Can a cheater ever change?

tl;dr: found out my fiancé was sleeping with call girls for about year. Last incident was about 18 months ago and while I'm devastated, he's a broken person and I find myself missing him so much it's killing me. What should I do here?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
look, it's so simple, she just needs to get therapy and then it won't bother her at all when kids jam their fingers into her orifices! hell, you can't walk down the street without therapists flinging themselves at you

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

therobit posted:

The kid is 4 years old and doesn't understand what he did. If an adult cannot understand that she needs to get help.

i mean i get that your username is "therobit" but maybe try dusting off the floppy disk labeled "basic_compassion.exe" and try emulating some feelings for a bit

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

Presumably the woman was clothed, so I would imagine there was no penetration, and yes she massively overreacted. I'm not saying it's fine for a kid to do that, and obviously someone needs to talk to the kid about it, but it is something that a 4 year old would do and think was funny without understanding that it was inappropriate and would upset someone. Stop treating it like it was a sexual assault, because it wasn't.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

therobit posted:

Presumably the woman was clothed, so I would imagine there was no penetration, and yes she massively overreacted. I'm not saying it's fine for a kid to do that, and obviously someone needs to talk to the kid about it, but it is something that a 4 year old would do and think was funny without understanding that it was inappropriate and would upset someone. Stop treating it like it was a sexual assault, because it wasn't.

She did mention some trauma in the pass so I’m guessing rear end trauma by how she reacted.

It’s definitely not sexual assault but if you are already sensitive to stuff with your rear end I can see how it works be triggering your past trauma to be randomly poked in the butthole.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Look how big are a four year olds fingers anyway, it's not like he would have gotten anywhere

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
R/relationships: Presumably the woman was clothed, so I would imagine there was no penetration,

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

JFairfax posted:

Look how big are a four year olds fingers anyway, it's not like he would have gotten anywhere

Also it’s only sexual if he smelled his finger afterwards.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

therobit posted:

look at that dumb bitch acting like having ptsd is some kind of excuse not to think logically and rationally about her emotional responses, idiot

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

A tale as old as threesomes.....

Had a threesome with wife and a male friend; he has a very largе pеnіs and this was the first time she has experienced one. I am now extremely insecure because of how much she moaned while he was inside her.

quote:

Hi all, using a burner account as my main is tied to my online business.

My wife and i have had a very great sex life, as far as i know, through out the 6 years that we have been together. A few months ago we got a bit drunk with a mixed circle of friends and began to brag about our adventurous sex life. We also mentioned how in the past we have had MFM threesome and were thinking about trying it again, some of our male friends a few make suggestions for a threesome because they wanted to "experience" us. They kept asking for about a couple of weeks until i agreed to have a threesome with our friend X who was the only single ones out of the group who offered. I felt a bit weirded out by some of my married friends asking for the threesome so i felt like X would be the best since he was single. Later that day i talked to my wife about this and she was very pleased about what happened. We set up a time and date with X and proceeded to do the deed.

It was going amazing during foreplay, but when penetration began we ran into a few complications. Everything was amazing until X asked to penetrate my wife. We switched and my wife lubed up his pеnis, got on all fours and X began to slowly insert himself into her. As soon as he got the head in wife just forced herself back completely until her butt was pressed right against his stomach. My wife let out a huge grunt/moan then softly said "oh god" as she began to thrust her hips backwards. I asked her if she was fine and she just grunted back saying yes. She started to thrust back even faster and that is when my wife just told him not to stop because she was going to cum.

We finished and i thought everything was fine, but that night all i kept thinking about was that moan that my wife made when he fully inserted himself into her. She is very vocal, but that sound was something that i have never heard in the 6 years that we have been together. She sounded so vulnerable and orgasmic. I just kept reliving that scene all night and that is when it hit me. X's pеnis is the perfect size for her. Her vagina is the perfect size for him too. Their sizes are perfect for each other. How in the world would i ever compete with that man.

The next day i asked her about when she initially thrusted back at him and if it hurt. She said that it felt amazing and that it just felt strange.

I am heartbroken. Ever since then when we have had sex i just get so self conscious my own pеnis (I should have mentioned before, that I am of below averagе sizе). I hate how I can't go that deep into her as X did with her. X has already asked if we could do it again and the thought of him being fully inside her make my want to vomit. I don't know how to deal with this.

Has anyone ever got through this? Having their partner find someone who please them in a way that you can't? I just feel so bad right now it's like a badly humiliating dream

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I don't actually fault her too much for her initial reaction, but since she apparently continues to not examine the situation at all I think she's the rear end in a top hat here.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Hughlander posted:

Had a threesome with wife and a male friend; he has a very largе pеnіs and this was the first time she has experienced one. I am now extremely insecure because of how much she moaned while he was inside her.

Lol owned.

These never ever get old

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Look, if a pedophile fondled a child over through clothes on their bathing suit areas, its not sexual assault!

If your boss slides his hands over your rear end as you're bending over to pick something up, it's not sexual assault!

If a stranger in the train cups or caresses your genitals over your clothes, it's not sexual assault!

God women should just shut up about being touched on their privates without their consent its obviously not sexual assault, the person didn't penetrate anything, it's not a big deal! Seek therapy if you feel violated!

God the holy takes this thread shits out sometimes. That kids parents suck and need to teach them boundaries before unleashing them on the world.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

value-brand cereal posted:

Look, if a pedophile fondled a child over through clothes on their bathing suit areas, its not sexual assault!

If your boss slides his hands over your rear end as you're bending over to pick something up, it's not sexual assault!

If a stranger in the train cups or caresses your genitals over your clothes, it's not sexual assault!

God women should just shut up about being touched on their privates without their consent its obviously not sexual assault, the person didn't penetrate anything, it's not a big deal! Seek therapy if you feel violated!

God the holy takes this thread shits out sometimes. That kids parents suck and need to teach them boundaries before unleashing them on the world.

You are so completely wrong it’s kinda funny.

It’s an assault but it’s not sexual assault.

The kid is 4 yes he needs to be taught that it’s not ok but he’s also 4.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Hughlander posted:

Isn't there silicon dildo shaped sleeves for dudes with smaller sized dicks, nowadays? I remember reading a review of one on a toy review blog I read.Its probably a cuck fetish thing, but he can still fix this in some way that pleases them both. Also get therapy maybe.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

MarcusSA posted:

You are so completely wrong it’s kinda funny.

It’s an assault but it’s not sexual assault.

The kid is 4 yes he needs to be taught that it’s not ok but he’s also 4.

Says the one who doesn't understand marital rape much less consent. Rich.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

therobit posted:

I don't actually fault her too much for her initial reaction, but since she apparently continues to not examine the situation at all I think she's the rear end in a top hat here.

yes she's such an unreasonable bitch for not wanting kids around when they make a mess of her home and now cause her to worry about her rear end being poked

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

value-brand cereal posted:

Says the one who doesn't understand marital rape much less consent. Rich.

Lol well going by your standards...

It’s quite rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for asking my husband's friends to stop bringing over their butthole seeking crotch goblins?

Your husband sucks and those kids are trash, just like their parents. :sever: and move on, there's nothing left for you here.