Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

hawowanlawow posted:

gently caress you!!!!!

This is why the rule is in place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Slurping does actually change the flavor of stuff. Wine nerds do it when they are sampling/reviewing wine. If that guy's wife is being driven up the wall though, LOL just knock it off dude.

I wonder if there's more to that story though because he says she calls him "egotistical" for doing it. Like she has the opinion that "people who slurp coffee are axiomatically people who think they are better than others"? Or maybe she's harping on it because there's some other bigger issue. I hope we get updates because it is such a bizarrely tiny thing.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
AITA for kissing my ex-girlfriend before her parents pulled her off life support?

quote:

About a year ago, my ex-girlfriend (I'll call Anna) was involved in a terrible car accident. She received over 20 injuries (lacerated liver, broken ribs, punctured lung, bruised lung, left foot torn off, just to name a few). She had to be flown to the city to receive treatment. I was devastated to hear her go through this. Despite all the efforts, she was kept on a ventilator (per her parents wishes) and never woke up.

After months of visiting Anna, sitting by her, I was getting drained. Her parents eventually told me (in a very kind way) that she would want me to find someone new and that I shouldn't let this be the end of my 'dating career' (I am 20yo). So after a lot of therapy and reaffirming my belief and faith in God, I put myself back out there. I eventually met a new girl who I loved (Katie), and I saw a lot of traits in her that I saw in my ex.

A few days ago (May 2), the parents decided to pull her off life support. At first I was extremely upset, but realized Anna would want this; to end her suffering and her families). Katie knew about Anna and it was no surprise to her I wanted to be there when she was taken off life support. When I got there, I kissed Anna's forehead, ran my hands through her hair, and told her I loved her. After the the doctors removed her tube, it was extremely emotional for all the family and me. I kissed her again (on her lips, and just whispered again "I love you).

At the funeral I gave her a eulogy (which Katie attended) and told Anna again "I love you."

After the funeral, Katie was angry with me. She asked what I mean't when I said "I love you, Anna." Then I told her about the kiss because I felt guilty. Now, Katie is now super pissed at me. She is staying with her parents and said I cheated on her. This was not my intention at all though, I just wanted Anna to know (if she was even conscious) that I loved her, and would see her again. The kiss was not 'romantic' or 'sexual', it was just a final goodbye, I wanted more than to just touch her hand once last time.

AITA for this?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Vim Fuego posted:

AITA for kissing my ex-girlfriend before her parents pulled her off life support?

loving lol

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Vim Fuego posted:

Dodged a bullet.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

You just need to get some tactical pants to swing the balance back in your favor

Excuse me sir we call them tactical trousers. What sort of savages do you take us for?

Vim Fuego posted:

Jesus Christ dodged a bullet indeed.

Cheated on me with a person minutes from dying. That’s a new one.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

what makes people like that

I mean beside the obvious dad stuff

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hawowanlawow posted:

lead in the drinking water supply.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

hawowanlawow posted:

I mean beside the obvious dad stuff

Complicated emotions and an inability to deal with them. I'm sure we've all been guilty of it at some point.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420

gently caress Your Website posted:

Sure you can come to the wedding, but you have to act like a person who doesn't post on the Something Awful dot com forums.

Buddy, who are you calling platinum blonde?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
AITA for not wanting to pay for expenses for step-kid?

quote:

Being a step-parent is HARD. I love this little person and just want what’s best for them. After a couple of years of trying to establish some sort of cordial relationship with bio-mom it still isn’t working and she refuses to be in the same room as me. This makes the step-parent thing a lot harder. Sometimes I feel like decisions on her end are made from spite and not what’s best for step-kid.

My husband has 50% custody but not residential meaning we get the child every other weekend and he should have say in what happens with child. In their custodial agreement the only real expenses it addresses are the child support that husband pays and medical. Now there’s a bunch of issues we have with bio- mom but this question is solely to figure out if I’m being an rear end in a top hat about money spent on the child.

Step-kid goes to pre-school. Bio-mom didn’t give husband an option for which school, does not tell him the schedule or when there are events to go to. The school will not release this information to husband because he is not on any of the paperwork for child and bio- mom will not add him even though he’s asked several times. Bio-mom told husband about a Christmas pageant but that’s it. Husband was invited but our child (step-child’s half sibling) and I weren’t. Bio-mom wants us to cover half the bill for child’s pre-school next year because we did for this year. I feel like husband should be able to get the schedule for the school, talk to the school, attend events, and pay the school directly and not pay bio- mom. Step kid has told us about several events that bio- mom and her boyfriend or “other daddy” go to and step-kid has even told us “but you and daddy aren’t invited.”

Bio mom also wants us to pay half the bill for expenses for child’s sports but will not give husband the information about games and practices or even give husband the option to have a say in which sports the child is signed up for (child has told us they want to do gymnastics but the child is signed up for soccer). I would have no problem paying if husband had more of a say or we were told things but I feel like because bio-mom doesn’t communicate or let husband have any part of step-kids life beyond court ordered visitation, insurance, child support and paying for above mentioned things. I feel like she can pay for it by herself or use the child support she’s already getting to pay. Husband thinks I’m not being fair to step kid and he just wants to pay to keep the peace but this messes with our budget and the amount bio- mom requests keeps going up because pre-school has apparently doubled in cost for next year and all the sports gear (bio- mom will also pick out super expensive things it seems because what soccer ball for a 4 year old costs $70.00?) Am I the rear end in a top hat for not wanting to cover half the expenses for things we’re not able to attend or told about and husband has no say on?

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Vim Fuego posted:

Where were you last night? At the graveyard with your dead whore?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I know it's a while back but I'm still thinking about the momma's boy who stalks his ex and ughhh, what the gently caress.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

JFC. This guy sounds like he's actually very nice and cool and his girlfriend sounds terrible.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Vim Fuego posted:

:ughh:

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I bet he had sex with her feeding tube

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitter.com/sixbrownchicks/status/1126170005182324737?s=21

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Hellblazer187 posted:

JFC. This guy sounds like he's actually very nice and cool and his girlfriend sounds terrible.

Yeah, if you can’t respect that kind of loyalty there is something wrong with you.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

AITA for explaining to a 16 year old how babies are made?

quote:

So basically I go to a private catholic school in the midwestern United States, so you could guess it to be a pretty conservative environment. I’m a senior and I walked up to one of my freshman friends to hear her talking to her sophomore friend about how she’s sexually active. Sophomore friend had a look of confusion on her face, so I became curious and approached the conversation. This is when the freshman said something about a condom and the sophomore said “Wait, what’s a condom?” This is when I sighed, because even for a catholic conservative school, most people know this much. So I explained what a condom was. Soon after she said,”Well I mean, I don’t even know how babies are made.” This is when I asked her if she wanted to know and asked that I explain because her mother took her out of middle school to avoid sex education, and homeschooled her for 6th-8th grade. This is when I gave the scientific, biological explanation of “how babies are made”.

Most of my friends don’t think I did anything wrong, but one friend and one of my siblings thinks I should have honored the family’s wishes. Knowing that the lack of sex education is proven to be a cause for teen pregnancy and STDs, and she was at the age when most people begin to have sex, I believed it be necessary to tell her everything I could. The explanation was educational and scientific, and not vulgar or suggestive in any way. So what do y’all think, AITA?

Edit: I would like to clarify because I didn’t the first time. I do not think the girl is an rear end in a top hat in any way, I think her parents are. I actually feel extremely bad for this girl, as she is schizophrenic and was forced to live middle school in complete social isolation

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Xenocides posted:

Yeah, if you can’t respect that kind of loyalty there is something wrong with you.

It's up there with like...dogs.

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce

FoolyCharged posted:

That story wasn't a white guy problem. That was an entitled shithead incident. Street art is art, and also vandalism if you're not asked to do it by the owner of the thing. That's not a complicated thing to understand. This guy wasn't ignorant of getting away doing something wrong because he was white. He was a prick insisting his literal crime wasn't one and was totally ok.

you are profoundly naive if you do not understand the concept of white privilege, especially with regards to how police generally react to black folks not doing crimes to white people actually doing violent crime

watch the Sandra Bland arrest video and the police response to not using her signal light, and then compare that to the account of Dylan Roof getting treated to Burger King on his way to the cop shop after murdering a dozen black folks for starters. Watch the Stephon Clark bodycam footage, google black lives matter

jesus you're dumb

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Xenocides posted:

I could understand feeling weird about it, like it is an expression of love for another person and even though it's not romantic or sexual, that person had previously held a romantic or sexual spot in the person's life. Same thing with the guy with the pendant. But pulling a full blown "you cheated on me tantrum," or destroying heirlooms, man. That takes some serious lack of introspection and serious lack of respect. It's an odd experience - most of us will never be in those shoes - but man use it as an opportunity to reflect on whatever it's making you feel.

I'm 99% sure my dad's girlfriend never pulled this kind of poo poo. My mom's ashes are still on the mantle in their home. Because my dad's girlfriend is a cool, respectful person.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Edit: NM, I'm putting words in someone else's mouth. I'll let them fight their own battles. Sorry!

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Vim Fuego posted:

She was about to throw the comatose ex into the river

Wash your gross sheets. And burn your room down just to be safe.

I like this other SBC question too
https://twitter.com/SixBrownChicks/status/1126170001457782784

:owned:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

caterpillaropera posted:

There was this delightful edit:

And the most recent comment from OP in response to this:

:dogbutton:

this story is actually really depressing because he's a stupid 20 year old kid who doesn't have much experience with being in love yet, but lots of examples of "the right thing to do" in this situation in the form of lovely hollywood dreck. so lacking in his own context, he's following the example of art. but everyone is treating his inexperience and stupidity like villainy.

dumb rear end will learn that what he's doing isn't right, but the way he's getting treated by everyone around him, he's in danger of learning it the wrong way and becoming hateful and bitter. he's the rear end in a top hat but imo eta. everyone's the rear end in a top hat

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce

Hellblazer187 posted:

I think he's saying not all white people are as oblivious as guy in the OP, not that the guy in the OP didn't benefit from white privilege. Some white guys get it, at least on some level.

so "not all white people", kind of like not all men?

White people, men or women, generally and broadly don't get it. They think they do though, that's what makes it even worse. That's why we call it systemic racism. Most white people are profoundly unaware of what privilege means, so they become indignant when that entitlement is called out, especially if they think they already get it. That's called "white fragility", there's tons of information on this cause and effect process which is very common. So if you call out someone's actions for being entitled or god forbid racist white people lose their loving poo poo.

We have an entire sub-forum dedicated to this issue. But I suspect it's because if you point it out in GBS you get poo poo on

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I asked my twin brother to act gay at me and my husband's wedding. My husband comes from a very gay country where heterosexuality is frowned upon. I even told my brother that he could bring his wife, just that he had to pretend she was his beard and be extra awkward about any physical contact with her.

Man, you would not believe the poo poo fit he threw. Some twin brother, get hosed Other cumshitter.

To clarify, I am extremely ashamed of my twin brother's heterosexuality. I find it disgusting and hope that whatever defective genes he has are not passed down to my children.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

when i started reading the dead girlfriend kiss story i assumed it would be someone in her family getting mad. drat that is an awful double whammy for that kid, but he does sound pretty strong :)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Cumshitter, just the man I need for tips on farting rice.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

this story is actually really depressing because he's a stupid 20 year old kid who doesn't have much experience with being in love yet, but lots of examples of "the right thing to do" in this situation in the form of lovely hollywood dreck. so lacking in his own context, he's following the example of art. but everyone is treating his inexperience and stupidity like villainy.

dumb rear end will learn that what he's doing isn't right, but the way he's getting treated by everyone around him, he's in danger of learning it the wrong way and becoming hateful and bitter. he's the rear end in a top hat but imo eta. everyone's the rear end in a top hat

pretty positive I never stalked anybody at 20 or any age, if that's an understandable honest mistake to you maybe it is your own perspective that is unhealthy and not everybody else unfairly treating it like a bad thing

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Come on, everyone gets one free stalk if they're under twenty-one.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

pretty positive I never stalked anybody at 20 or any age, if that's an understandable honest mistake to you maybe it is your own perspective that is unhealthy and not everybody else unfairly treating it like a bad thing

did i miss something because all i saw was that they broke up over something stupid, his mom called the girl and she was like "wat"

she gets pissed at him, he follows his ingrained romcom script to apologize to her at her apartment and them her roommate flips her poo poo at him as well

was there another part in the reddit thread cuz i don't actually seek these out sorry man

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

The White Dragon posted:

did i miss something because all i saw was that they broke up over something stupid, his mom called the girl and she was like "wat"

she gets pissed at him, he follows his ingrained romcom script to apologize to her at her apartment and them her roommate flips her poo poo at him as well

He's now driving to follow her to her home town which is taking it a step beyond that.

also at some point he should probably respect literally everyone telling him to back the gently caress off and stop being a creep.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Come on, everyone gets one free BTK if they're under twenty-one.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

was there another part in the reddit thread cuz i don't actually seek these out sorry man

yes he then decided to drive to her home town

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

The White Dragon posted:

the part in the post you quoted where his ex fled town to get away from him and he's still following her?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zore posted:

He's now driving to follow her to her home town which is taking it a step beyond that.
[i]

ok yeah that part is hosed up but everything prior to that is like, drat this guy is gettin bagged on hard for very little. maybe he just left out a lot of poo poo from the op

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Zore posted:

also at some point he should probably respect literally everyone telling him to back the gently caress off and stop being a creep.

But he is doing it out of LOVE!!!!

People forget that love seeks the good of its object. If he loved her he would realize his showing up would just hurt her and that he is being selfish.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Good Lord! Even the tl:dr was too long to read. Bolding is his not mine.

Was she clueless or extremely nuts??

She was so open and available when we met, very forward. Never any games or problems first three months. She would even initiate dates with me, tell me I’m very handsome (I am good looking but not normal to tell me that while dating), was just very open and into me. After our first date she told me she thought I was awesome and that I’m very handsome and wanted to see me again the next day. So we did. She kept initiating dates, telling me she wanted to see me more often, etc. Slept together in the bathroom at my work 3rd date. Kept doing that for months or in my car, etc. I now realize she was the hot/crazy easily available lower value damaged goods girlfriend as explained in this article I found yesterday, she displayed the exact same behaviors. Can't post the link, against the rules. It's a chase amante article about hot/crazy girlfriends being easier for a reason...The article describes her to T.

Fast forward three months of everything being great. She hinted her birthday was x day twice. I made plans, she excitedly accepted, told me she was excited. I figured we’d become a couple at this point, have the talk. Night before she said she was busy tomorrow, then said she could still hang out but would just be late by an hour or two, had a legal appointment to finalize her divorce. I thought she was blowing me off and told her I think she was ditching me for another guy she was dating. She said that wasn’t the case, we argued, she agreed to reschedule the appointment. Next day, she never showed up. She sent me a text the day after telling me yeah, she’s a flake, a ditcher, and that she was sorry that I was a jerk to her, she was going through stuff, blah blah bah. So it was all MY fault…

I ignored her. Over the course of a week she kept texting me. Turns out she stopped by to see two friends that day but just wanted to be by herself mostly (yet stopped by to see two friends. We reconnected. Fast forward to make up you know what, etc. A week later her place got broken into, lost her job, etc. We met up and she went to get her bank card from the mail at her old place, I told her I’d wait for her 30 minutes she said more like 45 for her to get back. I waited an hour, never came back. She had no working phone, she had called me from a gas station that day by the way…claims her ex was spying on her, couldn’t use her phone.

So after she disappeared, she texts me a week later that she is in Denver on her way to her sisters in the South. She claimed that I ditched her this time, she said she came back in 20 minutes but I was gone…she later admitted that was a lie. She saw the way I looked at her since she had been living out of her car the past few days and she wasn’t very hot that day so she was embarrassed to be seen by me again that day. Fast forward, we kept texting and talking for months. Argued here and there initially but generally copasetic, eventually said we love each other about 4 months in, etc. Fast forward…I wanted to know if her story about her birthday was true. I made her prove to me that her story was true, she proved it by contacting the people and her mom verified the legal appointment from that day, showed me the texts. She only spent a few minutes at the two places. I eventually also texted her long time male friend that she stopped by that day while posing as her brother so I could get the truth (not likely to get the truth by saying hey, I’m her bf, are you dating??). Turns out they were really just friends and she had told him about me after all.

Fast forward….more crazy starts coming to light. I find out she lied about her past, she was an ex meth cook/dealer. She had no drivers license, had been to jail a few times for DUI, violence, etc. She even has a tattoo that says “mess”. She’s been married four times. She claims her phone, her email, her Facebook were all hacked and her ex is stalking her. That her ex’s paint her black but they are the crazy ones. She has kids but they live with her parents. Almost every place she’s lived has been broken into. Every time there is a period of normal for a day or two she starts a fight with some wild accusation, I’m going to bars cheating on her, etc. Send a pic of me at home and she still doesn’t believe me.

Every other day she created drama and chaos. I’m running away, I’m moving to VA, to FL, to LA, etc. She wanted me to keep chasing her. She tried to get me to come see her at her sisters in TX REPEATEDLY but I had work to deal with. Then she said she was coming HERE to see me later on but she never booked the ticket, just kept dragging it on. Claimed she felt that I would just have sex with her for a week then break up with her. I told her that was not the case.

So that male friend of hers, she stopped talking to him anyways when she left town because HE ditched her when she needed help. She said she hadn’t talked to him since she left town months ago and that she would never talk to him again anyways, not just because I don’t want her to. That was true, it checked out. But after I reached out to him he got curious and tried to find another way to get in touch with her. So he did…She had told me they were done being friends and she would never talk to him again, etc. Yet it turns out she was talking to him again as of recently.

Now, I had admitted to her I had lied to her about a couple things like my ex living with me still (she was all about honesty she said, just wants me to be honest, I can do what I want as long as I don’t lie) but she lied about her past too early on too. I showed her proof my ex was moving out and when it got delayed she blew up. I told her I can’t be with her because she is not committed to me and has made no effort to see me. I told her I was getting back together with my ex. She blew up even more. She had told me the day before that I should call her at 3 the next day she has a big surprise for me. She never told me what it was. But after I told her I was getting together with my ex since she wasn’t serious about me, she told me that he was there at her parents in Kansas cooking her breakfast right that moment. She called me and had me listen in the background….lol. I know she was just trying to hurt me because I had just told her I was going to get back with my ex instead but if you think about it, she was hiding the fact that she was talking to him and that he was there well before that. I texted the guy to see if it was true and he said it was. He said they are just friends and that she wasn’t cheating, she never cheated on me and never would. He didn’t seem to understand that flying some other guy in there behind my back was wrong. He and her both are complete losers and don’t seem to get it. She kept trying to tell me that yeah, he is perfect for her and that she was cheating on me with him but he kept saying that’s not true, she wasn’t cheating, they are just friends, blah blah blah. As much as it hurts, I don't have much room to talk because when she found out (she knew all along she kept asking me to admit it) that my ex was still living with me everything went downhill fast. She was normal first couple days but she kept bringing it up and it was obviously festering over a few weeks.

She sleeps all day, wants to own a restaurant but can’t hold down a barista job. She’s 36, married 4 times, in an out of jail in her 20’s, ex drug dealer, no degree, her life is just chaos. Her parents and sister pay for everything, her rent, car, food, etc. She can’t even take care of her kids and her ex husbands/boyfriends, the kids fathers are all dead beat losers living with their moms so no child support. She claims she's an entrepreneur but just doesn't get that she's an unemployed barista...Delusions of grandeur.

I have an MBA, rental properties, a six figure job and am an attractive guy who’s life is put together. I think she was histrionic personality. Her life was just chaos. If we were not fighting she would create drama to get attention. She claimed her phone, email, facebook was constantly being hacked. I think it was a way to get attention from her family and others.

I loved her and still do but I can’t be with her, especially after this, I know that. Can you tell me, was it me or was it her? Was she just clearly crazy??? How did I not see this or (well I saw it but couldn’t pull the needle out of my arm) end it sooner? I thought about it but she was sooo hot and open and great in bed. This was just a chaotic girl bringing chaos into my life. I lied about a couple things but she is erratic.

tl;dr: she has been married four times at 36, was an ex meth dealer/user from 16-23, has a tattoo that says “mess” along with skulls and pistols, her kids don’t live with her or their dads (who are still meth heads) they live with her parents. She can’t hold down a job. She can’t keep her commitments. She says she won’t do x but then goes back on it. She says her ex’s all painted her black as the crazy one. She says I say the same things as them (at least the last one), that she is crazy and unstable, etc. She said they used to say the same things but it was all them that were crazy not her and that I was just like them. She ditched me on her birthday. Visited a guy who turned out to legit be her long time male friend through all her marriages. She stopped talking to him not just because of me but because he ditched her when she needed him after her place got broken into. Yet as our relationship started to disintegrate, he found a way to get in touch with her again (she had blocked him) and she flew him out/he flew out to visit her. He still was adamant that she wasn’t cheating on me, that I was a fool and that she’d never cheat on me but somehow neither of them could understand that flying out another guy, friend or not when her bf had been trying to see her again for months was wrong and not normal. They kept saying I’m controlling and I’m the problem….She kept saying that yeah she's cheating on me with him to hurt me after I told her she is too chaotic and that I was getting back with my ex.

I knew about 4 months in she was just like an ex long ago. Same hotness and exact same behaviors. EXACT same. Stays up all night, can't sleep even with 4 sleeping pills. Artsy. Crazy. Hot. Lot's of male friends. Up and down. Oldest child and still living off her parents dime, nothing going for her. EXACTLY alike.

Where did I go wrong? Where do I go from here? I'm getting back together with my ex who's always been there for me. Not as hot or exciting, but stable, has a good job and actually loves me. I feel terrible that I almost lost a true love over this crazy girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

even without the horror movie sequel hook update, the fact that his ex abruptly dropped prep for her her school finals and skipped town in response to his breakup freakout should probably suggest to you that he's leaving some things out, not that bitches be cray