Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Plinkey posted:

yeah this might make me closer to an old man, but this thing is ballin' for typing on the couch

:lol: at the mousepad

(and gaming mouse)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Schnorkles posted:

theres poo poo everywhere its gonna take hours to get me cleaned out

final confirmation that schnorkles' is full of poo poo

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I tried to not go to the weed store but I was weak and I went to the weed store anyway

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

:lol: at the mousepad

(and gaming mouse)

lol it's built into the wood top not just laying there.

also that's not really a gaming mouse, just a cheapo bluetooth

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

eonwe posted:

whats the link to this site

https://talktotransformer.com

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Plinkey posted:

lol it's built into the wood top not just laying there.

also that's not really a gaming mouse, just a cheapo bluetooth

drat it let me shame you
but good on you for the amount of books
get more books

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/1126648586211594240?s=19

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

If you game with it it's a gaming mouse

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1126651832913276928?s=20

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
when will dumb dumb jr get pardoned for being a fuckup?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Time to take my gaming weed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I tell you what I loving hate America," he says proudly, "and I hate the loving United States, but when this poo poo goes down it's gonna be worse than hell."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

I better get this job soon

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

drat it let me shame you
but good on you for the amount of books
get more books

i have a bunch more that i need to grab from my storage unit this weekend that that i have more bookshelf space

a lot of thes ones there now are magazines though

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Uhh..

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
trunp making bolton's life a miserable hell is very good

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

When will trump comment on the Projared controversy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

DrPossum posted:

when will dumb dumb jr get pardoned for being a fuckup?

Like it or not, in a few years jr might look like a normal person lol

edit: this whole thread is so dumb

edit2: i think jr's gonna come to regret it when he dies, and he still keeps going on about how his ex gave him all this power, that he can gently caress with the system whenever he wants

edit3: if they think i'm making a whole bunch of poo poo up they might realize how retarded they really are, and stop saying these ridiculous things, but then i'll just talk poo poo, and show some skin, and go back to my little game where i have to keep trying to be stupid at the same time. lol

Edit4: jr doesn't actually read anything. He's been around like 1000 years, and he's been the fuckup that he is.

EDIT5: jr's a loving douchebag and he doesn't deserve to live. he deserves a lifetime of hosed up loving bullshit for getting caught with someone who thinks

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

wow, powerful story

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fantasies from your mentally addled weird uncle

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Mayor Dave posted:

edit2: i think jr's gonna come to regret it when he dies, and he still keeps going on about how his ex gave him all this power, that he can gently caress with the system whenever he wants

edit3: if they think i'm making a whole bunch of poo poo up they might realize how retarded they really are, and stop saying these ridiculous things, but then i'll just talk poo poo, and show some skin, and go back to my little game where i have to keep trying to be stupid at the same time. lol

Edit4: jr doesn't actually read anything. He's been around like 1000 years, and he's been the fuckup that he is.

EDIT5: jr's a loving douchebag and he doesn't deserve to live. he deserves a lifetime of hosed up loving bullshit for getting caught with someone who thinks

heyyy... buddy

You doin ok? You need a break?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/guard-colorado-school-shooting-shot-deputies-wounded-student/story?id=62932261

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Plinkey posted:

i have a bunch more that i need to grab from my storage unit this weekend that that i have more bookshelf space

a lot of thes ones there now are magazines though

i had books in my storage unit thing in my buildings garage, but water leaked into it and destroyed a bunch of them, thanks obama

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FAUXTON has issued a correction as of 02:15 on May 10, 2019

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Welp. It's clear you don't need me anymore.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

in three days this is going to be gospel truth

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Rah! posted:

i had books in my storage unit thing in my buildings garage, but water leaked into it and destroyed a bunch of them, thanks obama

this place requires you to get insurance for like 5 bucks a month in case poo poo like that happens, they handle all the claims i guess

haven't had to file one yet

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

And we asked "who will watch the watchmen" but it turned out the watchmen were all perfectly willing to murder each other

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Mayor Dave posted:

jr has strong opinions about beef jerky brands

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:hmmyes:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

now, imagine if all the teachers were armed too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
WHW!