Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Step up to six Kastelan Robots with Cawl nearby. That's 108d6. Go comedy option and reroll all 108 dice, even the hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Duct Tape posted:

Step up to six Kastelan Robots with Cawl nearby. That's 108d6. Go comedy option and reroll all 108 dice, even the hits.

I've threatened to do exactly this every time someone complains about my four robots and their 72 dice.

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011

Lizard Combatant posted:

gently caress yeah it is.

There's nothing quite like the resigned sigh from your opponent when you dump 2 boxes of dice.

"now to reroll the 1s..."

Played Orks recently, had a game with extra rolls on 5s and 6s with re-rolling 1s on 75 loota shots. It was fun for me.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

Raphus C posted:

Played Orks recently, had a game with extra rolls on 5s and 6s with re-rolling 1s on 75 loota shots. It was fun for me.

Yeah my 3000pt AdMech vs Orks was slow with my kastelans and infiltrators and his... Well everything. But mostly the lootas

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Gunder posted:

Just watched a video from someone convinced that 9th ed. will be announced this weekend, so put that in the impossible category I guess.

Supposedly cruddace accidentally said warhammer 9 during a stream.

I just want mah plastic eliminators.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Eifert Posting posted:

Supposedly cruddace accidentally said warhammer 9 during a stream.

I just want mah plastic eliminators.

Turns out 9th Edition is actually Apocalypse. Minimum 3000 point army size.

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Turns out 9th Edition is actually Apocalypse. Minimum 3000 point army size.

Also mandatory movement trays*

*realm of battle tiles

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

9th edition...fantasy?

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
Had this idea floating around ever since the new GSC models came out, not into genestealers so I wanted to use them to make a human milita force themed around a desert mining colony.

First model of the Kalidar Irregulars:

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

moths posted:

9th edition...fantasy?

9th edition 30k

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Had this idea floating around ever since the new GSC models came out, not into genestealers so I wanted to use them to make a human milita force themed around a desert mining colony.

Oh wow I love this. Has a very 'Fury Road' feel to it.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

This owns.

Cessna
Feb 20, 2013

KHABAHBLOOOM

Holy hell that's perfect.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Fantastic job.
If I knew how to properly use greenstuff to make hair I'd do that as well whenever I actually get around to buy that model.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 15:04 on May 10, 2019

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Hell yeah

Chiwie
Oct 21, 2010

DROP YOUR COAT AND GRAB YOUR TOES, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES!!!!

That rules please post more as you make them.

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.

:gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Amazing.

Is that a green stuffed GSC head? Or is it from something else?

e: thanks

Seldom Posts fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 10, 2019

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
Thanks dudes. Got a squad of the regular bikers in the works and I want to do the ridgerunner eventually as well. The head is one of these: https://wargameexclusive.com/shop/battle-sisters/emperor-sisters-goggles-heads-set-5u/

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Holy poo poo that's amazing.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Well done.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

More praise

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
No roughriders in guard codex :smith:

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

This is, genuinely, my favourite thing posted in this thread.

Giant Isopod
Jan 30, 2010

Bathynomus giganteus
Yams Fan

Not to run this praise train into the ground, but this is loving rad

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I saw this on instagram this morning. Really nice job, dude.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

This is fuckin awesome. It's a cool concept with amazing execution!

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
Thank you all :D

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]

There we go.

Stephenls fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 10, 2019

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Stephenls posted:

There we go.

"Kil Team"

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]

Also "Bino."

(I've fixed them, but I also left up the original typo-ridden image on my imgur so it can live forever in shame in your quote.)

Stephenls fucked around with this message at 18:11 on May 10, 2019

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/05/10/bandai-and-warhammer4-our-powers-combinedgw-homepage-post-2/

You got gundams in my warhammer!

evol262
Nov 30, 2010
#!/usr/bin/perl

Stephenls posted:

There we go.

9th edition but no Codex: Emperor's Children or World Eaters :eng99:

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]

evol262 posted:

9th edition but no Codex: Emperor's Children or World Eaters :eng99:

Hey, I put Noise Marines/Khorne Berzerkers refresh on there. If we get either of those codexes we'll get plastic troops to go with 'em.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I guess all those comparisons finally became true then.

Also those chibis are really adorable. :3:

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Give me a 10" Crisis Suit Gunpla GW. Please.

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.
RC Baneblade or bust. :colbert:

evol262
Nov 30, 2010
#!/usr/bin/perl

Stephenls posted:

Hey, I put Noise Marines/Khorne Berzerkers refresh on there. If we get either of those codexes we'll get plastic troops to go with 'em.

I know. Just trying to be optimistic as a dirty 3rd legion lover. Noise Marines are popular enough in BL (and the noise marine upgrade kit looks weird enough on big CSM) that I'm worried we'll get plastic NM without a codex, palatines, fulgrim

Stephenls
Feb 21, 2013
[REDACTED]

evol262 posted:

I know. Just trying to be optimistic as a dirty 3rd legion lover. Noise Marines are popular enough in BL (and the noise marine upgrade kit looks weird enough on big CSM) that I'm worried we'll get plastic NM without a codex, palatines, fulgrim

Did you notice how they didn't bother to put Emperor's Children or World Eaters iconography on the new CSM transfer sheet? I wonder why.

(Also no Death Guard, but those guys are detailed enough not to need transfers. And the new sheet does have Thousand Sons, but so did the old one, and the old boxes of Thousand Sons minis just came with the generic CSM sheet instead of a bespoke TS one, so they needed to put the Sons on the new sheet so they'd have something to put in Thousand Sons boxes going forward.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellburger99
Jan 24, 2006

"I don't like that mooch...
or her pooch!
"

This is cool, but I’m disappointed it’s a preassembled figure and not a model kit. Still, maybe this is the beginning of a bigger partnership.