Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaXj3Z_tao8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto
It's only been a page and already I miss Carl. Why do hedgehogs gotta go so fast?

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

he's called hardees in some places though

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

MunchE posted:

Tfw you can't scroll through a twitter and only look at images and get enraged and posting a link to a tee shirt once a week

Screaming Idiot is obsessed with hating Drew, not understanding what neoliberalism is and saying that his wife fucks other guys.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Da Share My Wife z0ne

Screaming Idiot posted:

Drew's wife left him for one of the other dudes that shared the Share Z0ne account, so he booted them off and took full control of the account. That's why it's nothing but merchandise shilling and inauthentic neoliberalism now.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Hi Carl!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

please make this image the title of the retro gaming thread in games tia

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

please make this image the title of the retro gaming thread in games tia

I agree with this poster.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

trapped mouse posted:

Screaming Idiot is obsessed with hating Drew, not understanding what neoliberalism is and saying that his wife fucks other guys.

Screaming Idiot is share z0ne?!

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Neoliberalism is an embrace of free market capitalism. It does not refer to liberal identity politics or the awkward, burgeoning “woke” understanding of issues of social and economic justice displayed by da share z0ne character :eng101:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Yeah, left and neoliberal have nothing to do with each other.

Neoliberal is aggressively capitalistic, i.e. Kamala Harris running the largest slave trade in the modern world, incarcerating nearly a million people under her tenure and denying them parole and actively fighting against timely releases because each warm body meant higher profits for corporations that bought the slave labor.

Left would be "abolish prison" and "tax the rich at 110%".

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Yeah, left and neoliberal have nothing to do with each other.

Neoliberal is aggressively capitalistic, i.e. Kamala Harris running the largest slave trade in the modern world, incarcerating nearly a million people under her tenure and denying them parole and actively fighting against timely releases because each warm body meant higher profits for corporations that bought the slave labor.

Left would be "abolish prison" and "tax the rich at 110%".

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Sir this is a memes and macros thread, the Wendies drive-thru is over there

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.

Hi carl

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Relevant to the politics discussion

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Carl is my Wednesday frog. Too bad he only comes around that once.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

"Today is a great day to kill."
-God

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
stay carl hedge pupper hi

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hi, Carl

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 11:08 on May 10, 2019

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

bike tory posted:

Sir this is a memes and macros thread, the Wendies drive-thru is over there
It's been well established just recently that this is a Carl Jr. drive-thru. :colbert:

KazigluBey posted:

You cheated not only your wife, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow intercourse. Everything was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Has anyone referred to an "image macro" in the context of memes in like 5 years?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I've never felt this betrayed in my entire life

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bike tory posted:

Has anyone referred to an "image macro" in the context of memes in like 5 years?

I actually did a couple days ago but it was in a hysterical historical context

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Agent Orange I choose YOU! *dies in horrible burning neurogenic agony 30 years later*

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Screaming Idiot posted:

milquetoast neoliberalism

my man do you know what words mean

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Yeah can I get an order a milquetoast with a side of tautology, hold the cargo cult, and a tall neoliberalism? Thanks.

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

What would "milquetoast neolliberal" be IRL? Like a person who voted Brexit but won't tell his wife and colleagues because they would think/know he is an idiot?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

crowoutofcontext posted:

What would "milquetoast neolliberal" be IRL? Like a person who voted Brexit but won't tell his wife and colleagues because they would think/know he is an idiot?

Mitt Romney or Joe Biden

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Milquetoast neoliberal describes like a majority of the white people in the world

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

crowoutofcontext posted:

Anyone who doesn't outright say they hate minorities, but is obsessed with keeping the status quo of society and "decorum".

Basically, anyone who still watches The West Wing.

Temaukel
Mar 28, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Guys I just found a super fun thing you can do :haw: you quote someone, and then replace what they said with this image:

:siren: :derp: :roflolmao: omfglol :roflolmao: :derp: :siren:

Someone even rear end-embled a shitload of these in a big old dump, so you can throw some variety into your highbrow discussions.

Mods can we have a word filter that randomly replaces entire posts with these images?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Imagine getting nuanced political opinions from the meme thread of a comedy forum that mainly appeals to middle class straight white american men :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

lmao goddamn delta thats some cynical poo poo