Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Wonderslug
Apr 3, 2011

You don't say.
Fallen Rib

Dead Reckoning posted:

I imagine she has a high-pitched and cheerful Brooklyn accent

habeasdorkus posted:

Who is this significant other?! Or what is this significant other?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp6wLXj4-5A&t=16s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
So my working theory right now is that all of Gog Agog's followers are infested by her worms, but they aren't all Gog Agog at the same time. However, Gog is capable of instantly transporting her key to any of her servants and that person becoming the new Gog.

Which allows her to, effectively, teleport. The old body probably just dissolves into a pile of worms once she's done with it.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

wiegieman posted:

Like, holy crap, imagine how many worms there must be out there.

Gog-Agog didn't win her (its? their?) seventh of the universe by fighting people one-on-one, one day a gate would open in the sky and an ocean of worms would start pouring out. And you can't punch the sea.

I believe it's gonna end up being 5,999,999,994 worms.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

So what's the over/under on Gog trying to hijack Allison's story to become the new protagonist.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

wiegieman posted:

Like, holy crap, imagine how many worms there must be out there.

Gog-Agog didn't win her (its? their?) seventh of the universe by fighting people one-on-one, one day a gate would open in the sky and an ocean of worms would start pouring out. And you can't punch the sea.

unless you're aesma ten yondam, who has, in fact, punched out the sea

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Oxxidation posted:

unless you're aesma ten yondam, who has, in fact, punched out the sea

After picking the entire multiverse up to hit somebody with it, it was all sort of downhill from there.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

wiegieman posted:

After picking the entire multiverse up to hit somebody with it, it was all sort of downhill from there.

Quite literally, in that case and in that moment.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdX9u7tZK8c&t=190s

Actually, just pretend I linked the whole episode.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Hostile V posted:

So what's the over/under on Gog trying to hijack Allison's story to become the new protagonist.
Does that really look like someone with a plan to you?

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
It's nice to have a pal like Agog.
And if Agog can just casually walk up to Allison to say hello, one would believe the other demiurges are not trying to hard to track her down.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
OTOH, Incubus knows where she is, Jagganoth doesn't care, Jadis is wrapped up in prophecy, and of the remaining four, only Gog-Agog has a trillion eyes. She may have already forgotten why Mottom cares about Allison.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

Interestingly, I also found this, about Incubus:

I wonder if Inky were always destined to be a holy terror if he could get enough meat on his bones even without meeting Meti. And maybe that's why he's not considered her student.

Incubus learned from Meti, but she wasn't his mentor. He was a prop for her mentorship of Maya.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Bongo Bill posted:

Incubus learned from Meti, but she wasn't his mentor. He was a prop for her mentorship of Maya.

I could absolutely see Meti training Incubus to use as a living example. It's the perfect dick move, while also clearly illustrating what obsession with sword law looks like.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

habeasdorkus posted:

This continued to the present day, until Gog-agog had an entire seventh of the universe under her control, as factions and banners rallied to the cause of the monstrosity, seeing her strength. She is completely insane and completely unaware of her own power.

Aww, poor worms. They never asked for this.

I feel like Abaddon must have decided to dial back on this part of her backstory a bit, because otherwise it doesn't make sense for her to be present at the the demiurge summits. Same with the other demiurges - I wouldn't call all of them "completely insane". Mottom, Solomon, Incubus, and even Jaggonoth seem pretty much self aware about their positions, if sociopathic.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I don't think you can argue any of the demiurges can be considered sane.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32AOrIyONgA

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
I think the point is that for multiversal god-tyrants sanity is a matter of perspective, or perhaps an impossibility.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

The anime eyes on Gog-Agog really drive home the fact that she's a terrifying abomination
:can:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Hremsfeld posted:

The anime eyes on Gog-Agog really drive home the fact that she's a terrifying abomination
:can:

in a live action K6BD, she would have eyes like in the adaption of Battle Angel Alita

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

in a live action K6BD, she would have eyes like in the adaption of Battle Angel Alita

In a live-action K6BD I'd imagine Gog-Agog's entire face to be bad CG. Obvious enough to be off-putting.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Tenebrais posted:

In a live-action K6BD I'd imagine Gog-Agog's entire face to be bad CG. Obvious enough to be off-putting.

It'd be continuously out of focus and rippling, as the worms keep moving around.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

It always weirds me out to see this gif, because it was in my high school and I've met everyone in it.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well, were they ok

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
demiurge-ishly: im gonna go conquer a world! is devoured by worms

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Tollymain posted:

demiurge-ishly: im gonna go conquer a world! is devoured by worms

i can't wait to be a piece of poo poo and conquer this world

gently caress i'm being eaten by all these worms

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Tollymain posted:

well, were they ok

Yeah mask guy was fine, and maybe learned not to surprise people with good reflexes

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Shugojin posted:

i can't wait to be a piece of poo poo and conquer this world

gently caress i'm being eaten by all these worms

i warned you about worms bro

I told you dog

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I told you, dog. I warned you about sword law.

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
I'm calling this very far in advance, but Jagganoth is absolutely going to kill Gog-a-Gog.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Well if he plans to kill everyone Gog is a significant chunk of that category.

Maybe he just really wants to kill her and the rest of existence is merely a rounding error.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so, the blade and the mind are the only two names left. i think we know whats probable, but im open to surprises

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

[Dentist waiting room in throne]
Me: [chanting] beast, beast-
Other patients: beast, BEAST
Secretary: [exploding into worms] BEAST, BEAST, BEAST!

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
THE BEAST THE BEAST THE BEAST (made) OF YOU

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Would have been just as happy if after "ladies and gentlemen" Gog had launched into a rendition of Right Hand Man from Hamilton.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

habeasdorkus posted:

Aww, poor worms. They never asked for this.

so if that still holds, i'm betting gog's weird look at the end of the last demiurge meeting was her jealousy turning to sol, so she's probably gonna want to eat him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Tollymain posted:

so, the blade and the mind are the only two names left. i think we know whats probable, but im open to surprises

Yeah, obviously The Mind is gonna be Jags because he's a huge nerd, and The Blade will be Jadis because she used to be a huge badass before seeing the shape of the universe.